2 Best Friends

By sscarlxtt

Will Savannah and Raven still be friends when they start middles school ? More

Dedication
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
HeLlo
Update

Chapter 3

9 0 0
By sscarlxtt

A/N : Hey Guys The Author here , This Is Savannah , And Down Below is What she is wearing at school , i know right very fence ha ha , now lets get back with the story .

Both POV's

" Uh excuse me I'm not going too chose between you and guys , maybe you should wear something that is appropriate for school not for a fancy dinner , i know your in the 'It Click ' and I'm not you average girl so maybe you should go along with you and your BFFS while ill be here with the guys ok " Raven said angrily , " Fine I will oh and don't ever come to me again !" Shouted Savannah .

Ravens POV

Was this the end of us , oh man this probably was just a fight , anyway i better get back to the game .

~After School ~

Raven Walked home by herself while Savannah walked with the 'it click ' , they both felt really bad about their fight , just imagine having no more Best friend in Secondary ugh it's the worse .

Savannah's POV

" Bye Guys this is my stop , see ya tomorrow " I said to the girls

" Bye Savvy " they all said in unison .

~ Next Day ~

Both's POV { In this part they are both thinking}

Hmmm what should i wear . So Many choices Savannah would know , Raven would know , aww man i feel so bad about our fight . I Hope i can see her today .

Ravens Outfit

Savannah's Outfit

They Both Went to school faced each other and said nothing , it was a horrible day for both of them . They wanted to talk to each other but never had the courage to . imagine you have know one to speak to anymore and that person is your Best Friend .

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys it the Author here I'm ending this chapter here cause I'm going out for a while and won't be able to update 😿😭
Hope u understand 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
634K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
1M 53.8K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
4M 86.9K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...