A Chekov story

By Mikey332

This is a story on how Chekov fell in love the new girl on the Enterprise and how they start to fall in love... More

Author's note
Last day of the academy/ First day on the Enterprise
Walking to my room and engine room
Getting To Know Chekov
Getting to Know Chekov Part 2
Authors Notes
Taking a moment
First Date
Saving Captian Pike
New captain
A month anniversay
Getting On Board
The accdient
Authors note
The first major fight
The Make up
Finding Out
The Break up
Exciting News!
Happy News
Tags
Ceremony
Author's notes
5sos Concert
Author's notes
Small Vaction
BBQ
Another adventure
A Week Later
Moved on
Starting To Date Again
Helping out
Yorktown
Author's Notes
The Attack
Escaping
Looking For The Others
Authors note
The death
The plan
The mission part 1
The mission part 2
Kirk's birthday party
EPILOGUE
Quick note

Guess who's back?!?!

193 1 9
By Mikey332

That's right. I'm back!! Sorry that I've been gone for so long. School got to me and my dog died on the 23rd of January and she's been a part of my family since I was a baby. Then my "best friend" from school decided to snap at me on the same day that my dog died.

    It was also my birthday on the 17th of February. I'm now officially 16 years old. I went to Disneyland with my mom and her friend from her work. It was fun but it was raining really hard. I also got lots of gifts from my family and a gift from a friend from school.

    Yeah, everything's been stressful for me. But I'm back and I promise to write more for this story and my Star Trek One shots. I promise that I won't be gone for a long period of time.

   I'm also planning on writing a Marvel story. So if you're a fan of Marvel or you just want to read something, its come your way. It's going to be awesome and I promise it won't be a waste of time, I hope.

   So like always, enjoy the rest of this story and please request a story on my one shots. Look out for my upcoming book.

    Also, if you want me to write any stories about other fandoms or celebrities or a random topic you might like/ love let me know because I love writing for you guys. Just let me know guys and I'll do my best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 83 17
Transported hundreds of years in the future, Jasmine Sharpe must learn to live, and cope, in a world vastly different from the time she left. Aliens...
6.4K 184 29
I met him the first time when I was 18. I had just been assigned to the USS enterprise. This is our story. OCxPavel. This will be after the Krall inc...
152K 5.6K 30
Kestrel Stibbons is part of an extinct race and trying to keep her head down and work her way up through Starfleet . . . but being friends with Jim K...
2.3K 105 30
Nova Wild just seems to make Spock feel something he's never felt before. Nova feels the same but is scared to be hurt again. They both cautiously tr...