Mara:A Charmed Affair

By RoryBaptiste

Excerpt: Alecs head tilted, too long curls falling into his eyes as he inspected her sprawled on the grass, o... More

1:TheCharm
2:Shift
3:BloodLust
4:Cloves&Earth
5:Legends
6:Witch-Boy&Wolf-Girl
7: Nymphomaniacs&Strange Kisses
8:The Strange&The Manipulative
9: TheLink
10: AGameOfRisk
11: Raging Emotions
13: Something Like Love
14: Of Love and Secrets
15: In The Dead Of Winter
16: Marked (FINAL)

12: Alec's Addiction

2.4K 30 2
By RoryBaptiste

ATTENTION: So this chapter is kinda racey, it has some sexual stuff in it, but no sex scenes. Mature audience only! Oh and the usual F-bomb and all that jazz. Enjoy and tell me how you like it. Oh and this is for all of the Alec lovers out there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iridescent eyes raked over her curves like they had the day in the woods when she was exposed to the world. He inhaled her scent, flowers and earth mingled into a delirious potion that tugged at his senses like crazy. The light hit her just right, streaks of wild hair, brown blonde and black playing colors against the dark green of the grass. Her lips felt soft against his hand, plump, inviting and warm like he always imagined them to be.

Alecs head tilted, too long curls falling into his eyes as he inspected her sprawled on the grass, one arm crooked under her belly for support. He liked her in that position, but he’d rather see her on her back with her jeans unzipped and her eyes closed in sinful satisfaction.

He would pray to God for dear mercy on his soul, but he had already sold it to Satan for a wanton life of lasciviousness and the smell of women. His Uncle was to thank for that, at an early age he had took the fatherless boy under his wing and explained to him that women were for men, they lived only to serve men and they would serve him some day if Mason were never to have a child.

A Harem of women for his liking would suite Alec just fine. His erection grew at the thought of women waiting everday for him, to serve him, to pleasure him and the one who fought with all of her might to keep him at bay. Who was she to deny him! A mutt, a woman born to a whore of a mother already promised to another, a traitor, a pact breaker. His lips curled into a snarl and he thought of throwing the girl on her back and ripping through her clothes.

Unknown to her, his head tilted back, a gust of cold wind caressed his stubbled cheeks and he allowed himself to fantasize. Oh what he would give to take her as he had Taylor, rip her blouse, press his hand against her mouth and ravaged her until she screamed like a rabbit before carnage. His little ravaged doe. His hands fell from her lips and found themselves pressed to the small of her back, the curve just before her sizable bottom.

Sick Bastard, he smiled through the thought and fought to keep his hand away from her jeans as her breathing hitched and she sighed in exasperation, “Alec what do you want?”

You, spreadeagle on my bed.

“I’m just out here enjoying the weather, “his eyes wandered again to her butt, “and the view.”

“Well hmph,” Mara grunted as she painstakingly transitioned from her faceplant to a decent standing position. She rubbed her indented hands along her hips to ease the irritation and rolled her mouth around to get rid of the ache before she spoke again, “Theres nothing to see here.”

Alec rose slowly as well, rising up from his crouched position with a certain level of coolness and nonchalant attitude, “I beg to differ.”

Everytime she turned around this guy was all up in her grill, he might as well take a seat and stare at her ass to make it even more obvious. She didn’t give a damn about his credentials or his lineage, she had grown up with the asshole and his goons treating her like an outsider.Up until her sixteenth birthday he’d had nothing but ill things to say about her and now the asshole had the audacity to call himself flirting with her? She was about to nip that in the bud, and quickly.

“You can fuck off you asshole!”

“Woooooooh.” His fingers wiggled in the air as he pretended to be afraid and held back an enormous wave of laughter at the hippy girl pointing her finger at him as if it were a lethal weapon.

Cute, she thinks she’s scary. How adorable.

If it had been anyone else then they would have been caught off guard at her outburst, but Alec rolled with the punches and if there was anything he liked about Mara it was her attitude. It didn’t come up all the time, but wherever he was concerned it flamed like the Transexuals that stalked the downtowns of every major city.

“I’m the Alpha remember? You can’t tell me what to do, I tell you what to do.” The laughter that followed boomed throughout the dark woods like a boombox locked between four white walls. If she’d had enough of him following her, then he’d had enough of her resisting him. Both had broken the straw and one was going to come out a winner.

I’m going to win this one.

Mara resisted the urge to stomp her feet against the uneven bed of the woods. A stray curl fell into her eyes and she blew at it with such fierceness she thought she would lose all of her oxygen in one breath. The amount of fuckery this guy caused was simply amazing, didn’t he have something better to do? Like stick his Johnny into some passed out girl, or run on his shaggy ass four legs as he stalked some other prey besides women?

“I don’t give a damn who you are! As far as I’m concern you’re nothing unless Mason dies, and I couldn’t even give one fuck if he told me to do something either!”

She rattled, rasped and scowled as Alec beamed and cocked one eyebrow up suggestively, “I love it when you talk dirty, say it again.”

“NO!”

What was the point in arguing with a Masochistic pig like him anyway? Maybe she secretly liked bitching at people whenever she felt the need to let out some steam, but Alec was pushing it. He could take a hike with his box chest, bodybuilder legs and flowing raven hair. If she had a good pair of scissors in her pocket she would have leapt and cut all of his locks off as quickly as she could.

Someone save me please, oh someone please save me, she thought sarcastically.

Funny how this shit always happens when I’m doing something wrong. Maybe If I had went to the damn Ceremony I wouldn’t be out here talking to him.

He grinned as her eyes widened in horror at the protrusion in the front of his jeans.

Jeeze this guy is one sick Bastard, oh yeah Aunt Clarisse, he’s a catch alright. Can’t even keep his business to himself!

Alec moved the thick branch from the front of his pants and tossed it to the side with another laugh. She was so innocent, it was sweet and endearing, it made her all the more attractive, “It’s a branch, relax.”

“I’m leaving, now.”

Another gust of wind blew the trees, twisting Mara’s hair and leaves along with it. Alec crossed his arms and penetrated Mara with his gaze, he cocked his head to the side, closed his eyesbreathed out and opened them again, “No you’re not.” He said this with a frightening amount of confidence.

Mara slowly backed away, “Yes, I am.”

Alec shook his head, “Stay.”

Like the strings on a puppet his command glued her in place, not even her legs could move, from her waist on down she was immobile, stuck to the ground. Her eyes wild and hectic sparked in fear and the worst of her thoughts befell her.

Something’s not right….

With another grin and a quick tap at his chin Alec bit his lip and observed Mara, “Are you willing to comply?”

To what? What did he want her to do, besides something that she wasn’t going to do.

“Comply?” She repeatedly dumbly in the tiniest of voices.

Yes, Alec was a sick bastard, possibly the sickest, but he had no plan to take advantage of Mara. Others he would, but not her, there was the rule, and he had to obey it. If he didn’t, he was just a sure as dead and Mason would make sure of that.

“Talk dirty to me.”

“Will you let me go if I do?”

She hated to think of even saying dirty words to him, but if that meant getting away, then she would have to do it. Mara bit her lips and took a deep breath as she awaited his words, the almighty Alpha.

Amazing what a little magic will do.

Alec crossed his arms again and shook his leg to rid himself of the tiny prickles distorting the nerves there and watched Mara. He knew that she would agree, how else could she get away? She was at his will, again, and it felt wonderful. But he missed her sass, the light had gone out of her like water to a flame and he wanted it back, immensely.

Was it possible to be two things at once? What was he? Mara’s eyes fluttered at the thought of Alec being something more than what he seemed, who knew what else he could be? Nothing could be worse than giving power to a man as sick as him!

“I will, I will.”

“W-what do you want me to say?”

This is going to be fun…

“Fuck.” Alec stated simply.

It’s not the worst word.

“Fuck.” Mara repeated blandly.

If all he wanted her to do was repeat swear words then she would do just fine, but she didn’t catch the glint in Alec’s eyes.

“Now tell me how much you want me to do that to you.”

Saw that coming.

“I don’t.” She glared in his direction with intensity.

“Then I’ll tell you.”

He snapped his fingers and her legs crumpled under her like a rag doll, strong arms caught her around the waist and pressed her body gently against the closest tree, “How did you do that?” She rasped and panicked.

“It’s magic,” Alec stated with a smile and swept the hair out of her face, one hand she pressed against his chest as she attempted to steady her breath, but he caught both and held them above her head.

“Alec, you said all I had to do--”

“New rule, you do what I say.”

She blinked rapidly as his eyes held hers, turning from there original color to amber and then black.A daze enveloped her and like her body her mind became a liquid puddle of confusion. Her breast rose gently and her arms ached from being held against the tree, “Alec…” Her words slurred.

Should’ve done this a long time ago.

He brushed his lips against her ear, licked the metal ring circling her cartilage and whispered into her ear, “I want to….” Every dirty thing he could possibly think of he whispered into her ear. All the things he would do if he ever had a chance and the things he wanted to do to her as she drifted between reality and dreamland. Mara vaguely heard him, she caught words, stray words that she forgot as soon as they drifted into her ear. What she did remember was him pressing himself against her, his erection rubbing against her sacred temple as he did everything he could do to her without breaking Mason’s rule. Mara inhaled sharply at the new sensation bubbling until it overflowed and she at last snapped out of her daze.

“Alec I’m going to kill you!”

“No you’re not.” He released her hands, but only to squat down and wrap her legs around his waist, her soft thick thighs involuntarily enveloped him like a warm blanket and he couldn’t help but sigh into her neck as she banged at his shoulder blades.

“Let me down!”

“No.” a low guttural growl left his throat as he pressed his hot mouth against her soft lips and kissed her until she couldn’t hold herself up against the tree alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His keys clanked against the marbled bar table after he threw it casually out of his pocket. He whistled softly and then rubbed his stomach with a cheesy grin as he thought over his victory. Maybe being the next in line wasn’t such a burden anymore, although he didn’t give credit to that being Mara’s downfall for the night. He liked to thank something else, his abi---

“Hey baby.”

The pixie haired girl threw a bare leg over the arm chair of his brand-new couch and smirked, “Its been awhile.”

He ignored her all the same and went straightway to his refrigerator, where he opened the door with a bang and took out a cool glass bottle of Coors beer. The raven haired girl watched him curiously from where she lay draped over his couch and clothed in shorts too little for a grown woman and a shirt too cut up to be considered clothing. Arya raised up gently, tucked her legs underneath her and spoke, “So you’re not talking to me anymore?”

Alec flicked the cap off the bottled and took a long swig before setting it down with a rough bang. He could’ve sworn that he had changed the locks to his apartment, how then had she found a way to sneak in without him noticing. Her red lips rose with another smile, “Did you forget about me?” She pouted in mock sadness.

“I told you I didn’t want to see your fucking face Arya. Get out now.”

Coolly she shrugged and plucked at the invisible thread on the upholstered couch, “You didn’t mean that, you never do.”

She knew just how weak he was, how weak he was for a woman’s touch and the scent of her against his naked body. Arya had used his weakness against him, and even then as she daintily set one foot and then the other on the floor she knew that he wouldn’t be able to resist her. He needed her, and she didn’t mind giving in if it meant helping the Alpha to be.

Arya saw him shake as she stood, as her shirt rose higher above her midriff emphasizing abs that she spent perfecting two hours a day, five days a week.

“C-can you just, leave?”

For the first time in months his voice shook, his resolve fell and he became a weak man prone to his desires. That was the side effect of his sexual addiction, and Aryaknew how to use it against him.

“Am I not virginal enough for you?”

Within a blink of an eye she had made her way to the kitchen and her thin fingers slid along the curve of his neck. He blinked and shuddered and attempted to move around her.

But she had other things on her mind, no sooner had he turned then she had taken off her blouse and cast it to the floor like an unwanted grade. Her fingers played at the clasp on her bra and she sang, “Come and play with me baby.”

Who was he kidding? He knew he couldn’t resist that girl, he couldn’t resist any girl for that matter, but Arya took the cake.

“Fuck it.” He growled and pushed her up against the refrigerator.

Arya had again found a way to get what she wanted, and that was the Alpha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: V O T E    C O M M E N T   L I K E    PLEASEEEEEE lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.1K 28
Alec's hand gripped my wrist hard, "You're coming with me back to my pack." He stated. "No, I'm not." I pushed myself to say this. His nails were now...
1.9K 139 17
CANCELED BOOK Subject 1-14 was born in a lab. The gender was determined female and she was the first successful creation. The very first Loup Garou s...
34.4K 783 36
"We were holding hands and walking along the pier. Alec loved the peir and so do i. I wish I could bring Holland She loves it here. I cringed and pus...
92 2 33
Erik stated. "Oh, sure like I'm the bad guy right now." Vlad just threw his hands in the air. "Calm down. You can't get upset by simple statements. S...