Love is a beautiful feeling (...

By snowyroses-

Cover #1 by @_OkamiChii_ [REQUEST ARE CLOSE FOR THE CATCH-UP!] there are some rulers if you want to request a... More

Rulers that you need to know before requesting
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 1
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 2
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 3
Ibuki Munemasa X Idol! Reader (Miracles)
Kidou Yuuto x Oc (Matchmaking)
First time be tagged
Second Time Tagged?!
Seriously?! Third Time be tagged?!
Suzuno Fuusuke x Neko! Oc (Happy Love)
Kazemaru Ichirouta x Neko! Reader (Lucky)
Character's Messenges for You!!~♡ Part 1
Kidou Yuuto x Oc x Genda Koujirou (A Royal Heart)
Tagged for the Fourth time
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Charming! Model! Reader (A Childhood Promise )
Kirino Ranmaru x Neko! Oc (Secret Love Letter)
Suzuno Fuusuke x Fairy! Princess! Reader (Snow Love)
Tagged (By weaponmistress and MidnightCrasher)
Requests List
Fubuki Shirou X OC (My Cute Little Flower)
Fubuki Shirou X OC (My Cute Snowflake)
A N N O U N C E M E N T
It's Out!

Fubuki Atsuya x Oc (Sad Song)

763 34 13
By snowyroses-

Fubuki Atsuya a.k.a Aiden Froste
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina:OOhh~i just loved this song! Requested by MidnightCrasher this would be her oc;

Name:Fujimaru Aiko
Age:15
Personality:A mature and serious person,rarely gets excited on something,Loved dogs and puppies.
Appearance:Shoulder-length brown hair,brown eyes.

Reina:and one more thing! MidnightCrasher-chan! i'm so sorry for tagged you! but i do hope you enjoy your requested!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiko Pov

It was almost the end of practice for today but there is something or rather someone in my mind.

~Flashback~6 year ago

"Atsuya!" i yelled while kicked the ball toward Atsuya as he caught it between his legs.

"Got it!" He shouted as he race toward the goal area and scored a goal for our team.

"We did it!" Shirou said while give us a hug as we hugged back.

"Aiko! um...there's something....i wanted to tell you....about..." Atsuya muttered with a small blushed on his face.

"What's it?" i asked with a serious tone in my voice.

"I....I-I..." Atsuya mumbled while Shirou sighed at him "Just tell her!!" Shirou said pushed Atsuya toward me slightly.

"Okay! Okay! i tell her........I really like you! Aiko!" Atsuya said blushing madly this time.

i just stared at him in shocked at first until i smiled at him with slightly pink on my cheeks.

"I like you too! Atsuya!" i shouted as i hugged him in pure happiness.

~Flashback End~

Everthing was going great after that day but it's soon end a worst nightmare.

-(Play the video above now while reading)

You and I

We're like fireworks and symphonies

exploding in the sky

-

Atsuya and his parents died in an avalanche after the soccer match we have and also after Atsuya confess to me.

"Aiko? are you okay?" Aki asked with a worried looks on her face and also other the members of the team.

"It's nothing...really" i muttered giving them a smile but a fake smile.

-

With you,I'm alive

Like all the missing pieces of my heart.

They finally collide,

-

After practice had end,i was walking on the street toward my home and it was almost night time.

i could see the stars on the night sky "I know....this is childish but....I wish Atsuya and I were be back together again...like that time" i whispered.

-

So stop time right here in the moonlight

cause i don't ever wanna close my eyes.

without you i feel broke,like i'm half of a whole.

-

Atsuya Pov

"You missed Aiko...don't you?" Shirou demanded while looking at a window glass of one of the shops in the town.

When he's looked at the window glass instead of him,it was me when i was alive back then.

"Yeah....i missed her...alot....but why do i had to died....after i confess to her..." i mumbled.

-

without you i've got no hand to hold.

without you i feel torn like a sail in a storm.

without you i'm just a sad song....I'm just a sad song.

-

"Do you wish to live once again?" a voice spoke of no where "Who's there?!" I demanded.

Then a small light come out from it's hiding spot as a the light become brighter that we have to closed our eyes to block it.

There was a girl with Scarlet red hair and blue eyes as she was slightly glowing?

-

with you i fall,it's like i'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on a wall.

with you,i'm a beautiful mess,it's like we're standing hand in hand.

with all our fear up on the edge.

-

"I'm Reina but most people called me Rei or Ina and i'm here to grand a wish from a girl named Fujimaru Aiko" the girl stated.

Third Person Pov

"You're here to grand a wish from Aiko?" Atsuya asked as the girl named Reina nodded her head.

"She wish you and her were back together again but i wanted to know something...." Rei mumbled with a serious look on her face.

-

So stop time right here in the moonlight

cause i don't ever wanna close my eyes.

without you,i feel broke like i'm half of a whole.

-

"What's it then?" Shirou asked as Rei looked toward Atsuya.

"Do you still love her?.....with all your heart?" Rei demanded as Atsuya looked at her slightly widened eyes.

"Hai! i still love Aiko even since...we become friends...that day" Atsuya stated as memories come flowing.

~Flashback~

"Bark! Bark!" a small puppy was barking try to get out from a cardboard box.

Until a girl with shoulder-length brown hair helped the puppy out from the cardboard box and hugged it.

"Poor thing,you must have been alone but don't worry! i take care of you!" the girl smiled at the puppy.

"Bark! Bark!" the puppy was barking in pure happiness while licked the girl's cheek as she let out a giggled.

"Hmm...what should i named you?" The girl said while walking back toward where she come from.

She didn't realized that a soccer ball was heading toward her in inhuman speed.

"Watch out!" a boy with orange hair and green-grey eyes yelled while kicked another ball to stop the other ball from hitting the girl.

"are you okay?" the boy asked while giving the girl a hand as she grabed it.

The boy pulled the girl up onto her feets again and asked her "what's your name?"

"I'm Fujimaru Aiko!" The girl named Aiko said while the boy smile at her.

"Nice to meet you Aiko-chan! I'm Fubuki Atsuya!" The boy named Atsuya said.

~Flashback End~

"Every well...then I wish you the best luck with Aiko" Rei said as a light was surrounded her.

-

without you i've got no hand to hold.

without you i feel torn like a sail in a storm.

without you i'm just a sad song.
You're the perfect Melody the only harmony i wanna hear.

-

"What?...what just happened?" Atsuya asked looking around.

"Atsuya?!" Shirou shouted in shocked as Atsuya looked at Shirou then widened his eyes.

Atsuya Pov

What?! how come i see Shirou standing in front of me from the other side of the window glass.

Then i looked at the window glass and saw me in my own body again....

"I given you a new body and a new life for you" Rei said with a small smile.

"H-How? can i will repay you? for giving me a second chance" i demanded as Rei shook her head.

"There is nothing for you to repay me...but just there's one thing....please take care of Aiko and make her happy until the very end" Rei stated as she slowly faded.

"Now,go to her....you don't want Aiko's waiting" Rei said as she completly disappeared.

-

You're my favorite part of me.with you standing next to me,I've got nothing to bear.

without you i feel broke like i'm half of a whole.

without you i've got no hand to hold.

-

"I has to find Aiko now!" i shouted ran toward the her house leaving Shirou behind.

i was on my way to her house until i saw Aiko at the riverbank looking at the stars.

She was about to left the place until i shouted her name "AIKO!!!"

Aiko Pov

I was about to left the riverbank until i heard someone shouting my name "AIKO!!!"

'Huh? that's voice.....sound so familiar....could it be?' i thought as i slowly turned around and saw
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"A-Atsuya?!" i could feel tears flowing from my eyes as i ran toward him.

-

without you i feel torn like a sail in a storm.

without you i'm just a sad song.

without you i feel broke like i'm half of a whole.

without you i've got no hand to hold.

-

I hugged him like i never give a hug to anyone "Y-You're alive?! I missed you so much!" i shouted.

"it's okay and i missed you too Aiko" Atsuya said as he started leanded close to my face.

I blushed slightly as i slowly started leanding too until our lips met in a heat and passionately kiss.

-

without you i feel torn like a sail in a storm.

without you i'm just a sad song....i'm just a sad song.

-

We apart away from each other with a small blushed on our cheeks.

"I love you Aiko" Atsuya said while smiled at me.

"I love you too Atsuya" i muttered as we share another a passionate kiss but this time gentle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina:Done! Done! i hope you enjoy this one shot!

Tenma:Until the next update!

Everyone:Sayonara minna!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.8K 20
One shots for inazuma eleven! I accept requests. Plus they'll be character x reader, or x OC basically pretty much as much as I know and can do. (No...
668K 16.4K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...
14.3K 361 72
This book contains one-shots of characters from inazuma eleven!! Requests are currently closed!! I won't be doing lemon, I'm sorry i just don't feel...
133K 3.5K 94
Inazuma Eleven/Go oneshots Amazing Cover 1 by @-_Saku_- and @FoxcatAI Inazuma Eleven/Go/CS/Galaxy One shots (Warning: Contains swear words of the cha...