25 Day OTP Christmas Challeng...

By AnnaBanana813

1. Our First Christmas 2. Finding a Tree 3. Decorating 4. Lights 5. Cookies 6. Dressing Up The Pets 7. Ice... More

Our First Christmas
Finding A Tree
Decorating
Lights
Dressing Up The Pets
Ice Skating
Presents
Ugly Sweaters
Song Lyrics Prompt
Fireplace Cuddles
Hot Chocolate
Snowman
Snowball Fight
Sledding
Shopping
Mistletoe
Sickly
Scarves
Traveling
Christmas Movie
Family AU
Waiting Up For Santa (Children AU)
Christmas Eve
Christmas
New Years Eve

Cookies

139 6 12
By AnnaBanana813

Anna (Modern AU)

"Annnnnd, there! That's one sheet filled, nine more to go..." I look at the many cookie sheets in front of me, each fit to hold a dozen. And I needed to make ten dozen Christmas cookies. "No, you can do this Anna. You're too committed to quit!"

I start to fill the second sheet, until...

"No." I slap my boyfriend's hand away from the cookie dough.

"Pleeeeease?" Chrom begs, giving me his signature puppy dog face.

"No. I need to have all of my cookie dough. I still need to fill nine trays. Bug off." I say, putting more dough on the sheet.

"Geez, Anna. You're being really cold you know that?" He says, grinning like an idiot. I brandish a kitchen knife, he backs away "Ok, we got a badass over here! ...Can I please just have one?"

I twirl the knife "Happy baking!" He says and walks away.

"Good."

...

"Ugghh." I groan and flop my head on the table, and into a pile of frosting and sprinkles. I've been baking for six hours and I JUST started frosting the cookies.

"Anna, Rudolph just came on, do you wanna- Anna?" Chrom walks over to where I'm slouched. "You ok, babe?" He asks.

"Mrffff" I mumble.

I feel him pull my head up "Gods, Anna... you look terrible... I MEAN IN A GOOD WAY!" He yells.

I wipe my face "Gee, thanks..." I mutter.

He looks at the array of cookies on the table "Holy crap, how many cookies are there?!" He asks.

"120..." I collapse again.

"Ok, that's it. Let's get you to bed." He attempts to pick me up, but I stop him.

"Nooooooo! I need to finish these tonight! I won't have time tomorrow!" I whine.

He sighs "Alrighty then." He takes a seat "Is there any specific pattern you want on the cookies?" He asks, picking up a cookie and a frosting knife.

"No, you don't have to-"

"Anna, its 11:30pm on a Tuesday. Let's get at least half of these done, so you can go to bed." He says.

I sigh, and pick up a cookie "Thank you..."

Two hours later, I'm all cleaned up, and cuddled in bed with Chrom.

"Thanks for your help." I say sleepily.

He kisses my head "No problem, it brought back memories of when my sisters and I would help our mom."

I giggle softly, and snuggle closer to him. I start to fall asleep.

"You need to start going to bed at a reasonable hour." He says.

I ignore him, and drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 103 12
1st. Blush 4th. Clover 7th. Dog 10th. Birds 13th. Anxiety 16th. Cherry Blossoms 19th. Children 22nd. Soothing 25th. Linger 28th. Puddle 31st. First D...
3.8K 44 12
A young girl gets reborn in a place she finds unfamiliar. All of her memories are lost, including her name. She ends meeting the Exalt of Ylisstol ak...
7.3K 212 7
When the daughter of a nobleman goes missing in the run-up to Sir Amias' Day, Robin turns from tactician to detective in a race to find her. Amid the...
19.9K 989 76
Have you ever wondered what the events before Awakening were? Wondered what Chrom and Anna's lives were like before they met? Find out in this FEA pr...