The Bad Girl And The Bad Boy...

By olivia_0000

You know them boys that ride the best cars, the hottest guys walking on earth, the players, the popular ones... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ooops Not a Chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Cast
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 36

27.6K 750 59
By olivia_0000

Hard to Move on.

6 Months Later.

"How do I look?" Asked Scott whilst trying on his suit.

Charlotte laughted slightly.

"It looks not trashy." I responded.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He replied.

Where are you? -Amber.

Stuck in traffic, be there soon - Victoria.

"Amber, do you want to come get a dress with me later on this week?" Questioned Charlotte.

"Sure, count me in!" I anwsered.

"Hey, I want to go too!" Scott cried.

"It's bad look for you to see me in my dress before the wedding." Charlotte annouced.

"But I just can't wait to see you!"
Charlotte and Scott are getting married in two months, one month before I finish high school.

'Knock, knock!"

That was Victoria.

"Hey callum couldn't make it. He had to babysit."

I tightly hugged her and then we went to watch some movies.

Six months ago I was haunted by Claire, isolated from everyone and I was with Jordan.

Claire applied for an early application to Dallas. She isn't a threat any longer.
Jordan never showed up again after the night that Josh left. I saw him a few times but we haven't spoke since.

Victoria and Callum are my friends again, so is Jake and Luke- we make a tight group but I mostly stick with Victoria and Callum. Nothing is like it was before; no closure, no love. Everyone's here but they all swapped bodies. It's like they're just waiting to leave and start a new life. It's just me who wants to stay. I was hoping it would be like it was before but Claire and Josh made that difficult. I knew I had to move on to get to a new chapter but it was hard. I keep taking one step forward and three steps backwards.

______________________________________

Sorry it's short again!!!

I promise next is gonna be long

Hope you guys enjoyed...that was a twist!

Olivia xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 371 53
"Don't run away Carson . . . you haven't answered me yet." I stood with my back to him. I wasn't going to give everything away just like that. I cann...
15.8K 255 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
365K 11.3K 28
You know I was never that one kid at school who everyone feared. I was bullied every single day, day in and day out. The day I became feared, It was...
180K 2.5K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...