It's All Fun and Games

By ACAWalsh

Alexandria was never like the other Beauxbaton girls. Her bright red hair and pale skin made her stick out li... More

6th Year at Beauxbatons
The Goblet of Fire
The French Triplets
Halloween with the Weasleys
A Weasley Week
The First Task and A Ball
The Second Task
The Third Task
Death in Disguise
Home Again
Number 12, Grimmauld Place
Jordan Cottage and Farmyard
Diagon Alley
The Sorting Ceremony
A Little Pink Toad
The Quidditch Trials
The High Inquisitor
Leaving with a Bang
Aftermath of the Ministry
The Proposal
Telling Percy
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
You Hear those Sleigh Bells Ringing, Wedding Bells dinging....
Baby Boy
Run
Quick boys, an ecstasy of fumbling
Never Again
SEQUEL
Bonus Chapter 1

1K READS!!!

1.2K 17 1
By ACAWalsh

Firstly, oh my God, it is amazing! Somehow, this silly little book-thing got one thousand reads, and a hundred votes! I remember, barely two months ago, I was hyperventilating over getting twenty reads, and now there is so many...

Secondly, thank you, thank you, thank you, to anybody who has wasted their time reading this! I hope you have enjoyed it.

As a celebration/prize or whatever, I will be editing all the chapters to remove all the mistakes (one I came across quite often was 'an' instead of 'and' due to my quick (and clumsy) typing from wherever they may be. I have already started.

Just in case I have forgotten any mistakes or overlooked them anywhere, please leave a comment pointing them out.

I am also considering writing some bonus chapters, maybe of the triplets' (Next Generation) childhood, or a death count (melancholic, I know), or even a pregnancy diary written by Alexandria Weasley-Jordan herself! If you have any other ideas, just comment them and I'll choose my favourite.

So again, thank you up to Mars and back! Love you all!

PS : I am going to try and update the sequel more often, but I am quite busy with school and athletics at the moment. Time really bothers me...

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 19
Meet Emma Weasley. The triplet of none other than the pranksters Fred and George Weasley. She's funny, bold, sassy, crazy, brave and of course a big...
92.7K 2.4K 50
"Sorry!" I apologized "No worries!" the ginger boy said, "What are you doing down here in the dungeon?" he asked "I was looking for my class! It is s...
4.3K 141 22
While people truly believed that the school of Beauxbatons only hosted the french, the school had more culture than you could ever believe. Within th...
94.1K 3.7K 28
''There will be three tasks, spaced throughout the school year, and the will test the champions in many different ways . . . their magical prowess...