Pain & Pleasure: Perplexed Lo...

Od Whines8

Kyla Johnson is a girl who is forced to move from her home city of Sacramento, California to Seattle, Washing... Více

Pain and Pleasure - Prologue (edited chapter)
Chapter 1- The New Girl (edited chapter)
Chapter 2- Liam Lock (edited chapter)
Chapter 3- Olivia's Game part 1 (edited chapter)
Chapter 4- Olivia's Game part 2 (edited chapter)
Chapter 6- And the Roller Coaster Begins part 1 (edited chapter)
Chapter 7- And the Rollercoaster begins part 2 (edited chapter)
Chapter 8- Confused Emotions part 1 (edited chapter)
Chapter 9- Confused Emotions (edited chapter)
Chapter 10- Desire vs. Pain/ Pain vs. Pleasure part 1 (edited chapter)
Chapter 11- Desire vs. Pain/ Pain vs. Pleasure part 2 (edited chapter)
Chapter 12- Desire vs. Pain/ Pain vs. Pleasure part 3 (edited chapter)
Chapter 13- Jealousy Brings Out The Truth (edited chapter)
Chapter 14- The Two Most Unexpected Words part 1 (edited chapter)
Chapter 15- The Two Most Unexpected Words part 2 (edited chapter)
Chapter 16- The Two Most Unexpected Words part 3 (edited chapter)
Chapter 17- Answers part 1 (edited chapter)
Chapter 18- Answers part 2 (edited chapter)
Chapter 19- Answers part 3 (edited chapter)
Chapter 20- Putting The Pieces Together part 1 (edited chapter)
Chapter 21- Putting The Pieces Together part 2 (edited chapter)
Chapter 22- Getting What You Want & Having It Taken Away (edited chapter))
Chapter 23- Bainbridge Island part 1 (edited chapter)
Chapter 24- Bainbridge Island part 2 (edited chapter)
Chapter 25- Desperate part 1 (edited chapter)
Chapter 26- Desperate part 2 (edited chapter)
Chapter 27- Almost Giving Up part 1 (edited chapter)
Chapter 28- Almost Giving Up part 2 (edited chapter)
Chapter 29- The Day Before (edited chapter)
FINAL CHAPTER TEASER *The Beginning Of The End*
Chapter 30- The Beginning Of The End (Full Chapter)
NOT A CHAPTER PROMOTING NEW VAMPIRE BOOK FOR WATTPAD READERS
NOT A CHAPTER-----JUST INFORMATION
2ND PAIN & PLEASURE BOOK ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE DEAL FOR ALL MY PAIN & PLEASURE READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 5- What Just Happened? (edited chapter)

109K 1.6K 133
Od Whines8

After hanging out with Olivia and the rest of Liam’s friends on Monday, I had managed to avoid confrontation with Liam at all costs. Well, everything except for the evil looks he openly gave me while in class. I still talked to Olivia and the others though, we were getting along great, but even though we were becoming friends I still ate lunch with Amanda, Sophie and Lexi. I was not comfortable being around Liam, especially after what happened on Monday at his house. I was still thinking about that kiss we shared. 

During lunch on Tuesday, Amanda and the girls went to town asking me twenty-one questions. I guess it had been the talk of the school that the new girl had become buddy buddy with the celebrities of the academy. It seemed that becoming friends with Olivia and Emma's group was rare just like I had thought. 

To cut off their nosy questioning, I answered simply saying that they were extremely cool and easy going. It was obvious that Amanda wanted more details, but she settle for my simple explanation when I had made it clear that I was not going to say anymore. 

The rest of the week went just as easily, and I was thankful for that. Olivia had not asked me to come hang out with them anymore since what happened at the end of the night on Monday, and by the end of the week, I had not changed my opinion that much on the new city I was living in, but I was becoming comfortable with the thought of maybe one day liking Seattle. I was slowly but surely warming up to Seattle, and I think my parents had noticed. 

It was Friday now, the end of the school week and I had just entered the school's student parking lot. Finding a parking spot, I parked and got out of my car. On my way to enter the building I glanced over at Olivia and her friends, they were all talking and laughing freely as they usually did.

Just then Olivia spotted me and motioned for me to come over. Stopping in front of Olivia and her group, I greeted them all, "Hey guys, what's up?" I asked, and they all greeted me as well, "Hey Kyla, we were just talking about you. Seeing as it's the start of the weekend, we were wondering if you wanted to come hang with us again later," Olivia said looking at me expectantly. 

"What are you guys doing tonight?" I asked back while discreetly looking for Liam and saw he was leaning against his car talking quietly to one of the guys. 

"It's nothing big, we're just having a movie night at Liam's. We do it at least once a month it's like a tradition. So you in?" she said, and I thought it for a minute and decided it sounded fun.
"Yeah sure, I'm free tonight," Looking towards Liam again, I stepped a little closer to her and whispered so only she could hear, "This is okay, right? I mean I'm not going to get kicked out, or anything by mister bipolar will I?" I said and stepped back to my previous spot. 

Olivia softly giggled, and I quickly looked around at the rest of them. They all were either grinning or trying not to laugh. I started to panic thinking that maybe I was not as quiet as I had thought and chanced a glance at Liam once more to see if he had heard me. 

He had turned to look at me then and a glare took over his face. I took a step back when I saw that look. It seemed to satisfied him tremendously because his mean glare transformed into a smug smirk when he saw my reaction. 

Quickly looking away I gave Olivia an unsure expression, "Look maybe I can come along another time, I don't want to -" I had began to say, but to my surprise Liam cut me off. 

Pushing himself off of the car, he walked up to where I was standing. Still with his smug smirk claiming his face he started to speak, "Don't be stupid new girl, I don't mind if you come along... It’ll be fun," he said before walking towards the school, but I had sworn I heard him say something that sounded like, "Just what I need" as he started to walk away, but I could not be too sure so I dismissed it and turned back to Olivia. 

When my vision had landed back on her, and the rest of the group I furrowed my brows at them. It seemed as if everybody had gone from happy to anxious in a split second. Curious I raised my eyebrow at Emma, "What's with the sudden mood change?" I asked, and she quickly covered up her anxious expression with a smile.

"What, um what do you mean, everything’s fine. So are you in for tonight or what?" she asked. 

Going against my gut I gave a slow nod, "Sure I guess I'll meet you guys there," I said still curious about their slight mood change just moments ago. Olivia perked up; bright smile back on her face, "Great, okay we'll see you at eight then, k?" and before I could reply they all started to head into the school.

Standing in the parking lot looking at them walking away I wondered what was with them. Did I miss something? I was pretty sure nothing had happened while we were talking. Shaking my head to clear it, I decided that it just was not notable enough to waste time thinking about. Pushing those thoughts aside, I made my way inside the school. 

The final bell rang signaling school had finally come to a close, and I could not be more thrilled. Ever since this morning Liam has been acting even stranger than usual. When I saw him in one of my classes or just passing in the hall, the glare, that I was becoming so used to, had not made an appearance yet. It was probably because it could not get past the prominent smirk that had been on his lips since he walked away from his friends and me this morning. Every time I had accidentally locked gazes with him, he would give me this intense stare and flash that cocky smirk my way. It was like he knew something I did not and he knew he was getting to me.

Now I was walking to my locker to deposit my books, since I thankfully did not have any homework to do over the weekend. When I had finished, I collected my bag and keys to go home. Shutting my locker door, I began to make my way down the senior hall and to the stairs. 

Faintly I heard someone calling my name from behind me and turned on the step, I was standing on, to see who it was. Rushing down the stairs in an attempt to catch up with me was Amanda. When she had finally reached me, she smiled and greeted me, "Hey Kyla," she said, and I greeted her back in return as we finished descending the stairs and making our way out the school doors. 

"So what are you doing tonight? Me and my friends are trying to go hang out at the mall, and I was wondering if you wanted to come," Amanda asked while walking along side me towards my car. 

"Sorry I can't tonight I already made plans with Olivia and her friends. They invited me to their movie night at Liam's house," I said sheepishly, feeling guilty when I saw Amanda's face fall a little. 

"Oh, ok well maybe next time I guess, see you on Monday," Amanda went to turn to leave when I called her back quickly, "Hey why don't we all hook up on Saturday, I'm not doing anything then and I really would like to hang out. I mean if you still want to, we could meet up at the mall then?" I said, and Amanda's smile was back on her face.

"Yeah ok, that sounds great I'll tell Sophie and Lexi, I'll call you later to work out the details, k?" she said while walking backwards before turning to head to her car.

Finally making it to my car, I took my keys out and unlocked my door. Opening the door, I was just about to step in when I heard Olivia's voice from across the parking lot. Turning to look her way I yelled back, "Yeah?!" Olivia smiled and simply said, "Meet us at Liam’s house by eight ok, if you have trouble finding the place just use the number I gave you in class earlier and text me," I gave her a single “okay” and a wave before finally getting in my car to go home. 

Arriving at the house I noticed my Mom was the only one there, seeing as my Dad’s company car was absent. Walking up to the house, I took my keys and unlocked the front door. While entering, I accidentally bumped into a few sprawled out moving boxes that were in the small foyer. It has been almost a full week, and my mom was still unpacking things. 

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled while walking through the house and into the kitchen. I was starting to get used to this house and finally getting over the shock of our new home. When we first got here on Sunday night, to say I was surprised was an understatement. This house was nothing like our home back in Sacramento, which was a one level small two bedroom average house. It was nice, but nothing like this. 

Our new home was a two story, three bedroom house with a two car garage. It has a small living room, dining room and little office. The kitchen and family room were hooked together, giving the area an open feeling. There was also a small laundry room off to the side of the kitchen where the door to the garage was. Our new home was nothing like Liam's gigantic mansion, but it was still cozy. 

Finding my mom in the kitchen when I rounded the corner, I immediately went to her and gave her a loving hug, "Hey Mom, I see you haven't made that much of a dent in the unpacking have you?" I said jokingly to her, while walking to the fridge for a bottled water. 

"Oh I know I haven't made that much of an improvement with unpacking these boxes, but I'm having a hard time finding space to put things. I didn't think your Dad’s company would have the place furnished with everything. I might just give up and put it all in storage," my mom said while starting to take out tonight's meat for dinner. 

Watching her get dinner started reminded me that I was not going to be here long after that, so I informed my mom of this, "Oh Mom, is it alright if I go to a friends house later? I've been invited to a movie night with Olivia and her friends, remember the ones I hung out with Monday?" I told her, and she turned to me with an excited smile.

"Sure dear, I don't mind. I'm so happy that your making new friends here, it's really making your Dad feel better about moving you here," she said giving me another soft smile before pulling me into a hug, “Yeah, you might even say Seattle is growing on me,” I joked back before pulling away and giving her a smile.

After our little moment, I asked my Mom if she needed any help with dinner and began working around the kitchen. We got dinner ready by six, just as my Dad stepped into the house. Running up to him, I gave him a loving hug just like I did my Mom earlier and told him dinner was already done. 

My Dad greeted me, and my Mom as we settled down at the table, talking and eating until it was time for me to get ready to leave. 

After excusing myself from the table, I ran up to my room to get my things. I quickly changed out of the uniform I was still wearing from school; putting on some black skinny jeans, a tank top and grabbed a jacket just in case I got a little chilly. I slipped my black converses on, then grabbed my bag, phone and keys to head out my bedroom.

Running downstairs I yelled to the living room where my parents had moved to and told them that I was leaving, "Be back no later than one Kyla and call if your plans change ok?" my Dad yelled back making me roll my eyes while calling out an “Ok” before heading out the door.

On my way to Liam's house, I quickly texted Olivia asking her to tell me the directions again just to make sure I would not get lost. When I finally got to my destination I took the long driveway towards the gigantic mansion and parked my car in the familiar rounded drive. Hesitantly I turned off my car and glanced at the huge house for a minute. 

This house still is as stunning as it was when I first saw it on Monday. I wonder where Liam's parents are? I did not see them when I was here on Monday, and it looked to me, from the other cars parked in the drive, that the only people here, besides Liam of course, were Olivia and her friends.

Hoping there would not be another encounter like there had been on Monday, I finally stepped out of my car and towards the tall dark, wooded double doors. Before I could ring the door bell, someone yanked the door open and had stepped into my vision. Standing there with her sweet smile as always, was Olivia, "Kyla you made it, come on inside. We haven't started the movies yet so you didn't miss anything."

I gave her a small smile of my own and stepped into the house. Placing my bag and jacket to the side, I followed Olivia towards the lounge we had hung out in on Monday. 

When we reached said room, everyone was spread out around the room while laughing and talking. Olivia walked towards the center of the room, after going to start the movie, and cuddled up to some pillows against the sectional. Glancing back at me from over on the floor, she gestured me to come over and make myself comfortable on the sofa of the sectional.

While walking up to take my seat, I stopped to take off my shoes and also greet everyone. They all turned to me when I came over to settle myself on the soft sofa and greeted me as well. 

When the movie started running through the previews Olivia looked over to me, "Hey, there's some snacks and drinks over there on the mini bar if you get hungry, just so you know," she said, and I shook my head, "Oh no its cool, I already ate before I came so I'm good for now. What movie are we watching though?" I asked to no one in particular. 

Gavin spoke up first, "Well we did a coin toss because it was undecided on whether or not we should watch action or horror," he said but did not get to finish because Ian spoke up next cutting him off. 

"We're watching action, and Gavin here is a little mad cause he lost the coin toss," he said while laughing, making the girls roll their eyes at both of them. Right after that the two went into some banter which had me struggling to control my own laughter. Starting to take a look around the room, I notice there was someone missing. Well, maybe Liam decided he did not want to participate, and if that was the case then that is fine with me.

Relaxing into my spot a little bit more, feeling comforted with the thought that I might not have to deal with mister bipolar after all, I looked towards the screen and waited for the movie to begin. 

Just after that thought went through my head, Ian and Gavin's playful bickering ceased and I watched as their heads snapped towards the entrance of the lounge room. Puzzled I looked in that direction also, but saw nothing and twisted my head back to the others to ask what they were staring at. Before I could get my question out, I faintly heard footsteps lazily making their way closer. 

My heart felt as though it had dropped to my stomach, those footsteps could only mean one thing. Liam had decided to join us after all. Hearing him finally enter the room, I kept my eyes facing the giant TV screen in front of me. I did not want to make eye contact with him, worried that I would set off one of his many moods. 

The menu screen finally popped up on the TV, and Olivia, who had the remote, went to press play. When she had started the movie, she glanced back over to Liam and said, "Glad you decided to surface and join us Liam. We're watching an action movie so you should like it."

I did not hear Liam respond so I thought he probably just nodded his head or something to that effect.

Keeping my eyes on the screen I watched as the movie started to play. I was intentionally feigning interest in the movie, trying not to show how nervous Liam made me feel. I did not know why he made me so nervous, I knew for sure it was not his ever changing moods because I could deal with that. It was something else entirely, but I just could not put my finger on what it might be. I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed a shadow cast over me from above. Looking up, I stared at the object of my distracting thoughts. Liam was standing over me with that cocky smirk playing on his lips and said, "You mind new girl I'm trying to sit down," Just like on Monday, I slid over and gave him room.

Not making any moves to respond I just turned, when I had got myself settled again, and began to focus on the movie playing in front of me once more. The whole time I was hyper aware of the person sitting next to me and flashing back to that kiss we shared a few days earlier had me on edge, I could not listen to what was going on in the movie. Towards the middle of the movie I had a need to use the bathroom. I excused myself from the room and quietly made my way to the half bath that was just down the hall. 

Going in I shut the door and locked it from the inside. After finishing I went to wash my hands. Looking at myself in the sink mirror, I shook my head and spoke to myself, "Get a grip Kyla, he's just a moody guy, you have no reason to be nervous around him," I told myself and nodded my head at my own reflection before opening the door and turning off the light.

Stepping out into the hall again, I colliding with something incredibly hard, so much so that a pain shot up through my arm. Looking up to see what I had run into, I came face to face with a familiar pair of unreadable green eyes. Liam.

Taking a few steps back to put some space between us, I managed to back myself into the hall wall beside the bathroom door.

Still with my eyes locked on Liam's I watched as he silently stepped up to me, taking up the space I had just created moments before. I stiffened, starting to feel that nervousness I usually felt when around him. I could feel my palms beginning to sweat, and my heart started to go into double time.

Liam must have noticed my nervous state because the cocky grin from earlier reappeared on his lips as he leaned forward and placed one large hand against the wall beside my head. 

His action made me suck in a quick breath, not knowing what he was planning, I began to look around for one of the others, but there was only us two in the darkened hallway. I could still faintly hear the movie playing in the lounge.

Looking back to Liam I spoke, "What do you want Liam, I'm trying to get back to the movie," I said trying to make my tone sound as annoyed as possible, so not to show how nervous I truly was. 

Liam's smirk got broader and he leaned even closer to me, placing his other hand on the other side of my head. He was now only a few small inches away from my face and I could feel his cool breath cascading over my lips. 

"You have something that I want," is all he said as he slowly brought his hand up to caress his finger down my neck. 

That sent an involuntary shiver through me, and I cursed myself for letting him see how he was effecting me, "Wh-what d-do you mean," I asked not caring about how shaky my voice sounded anymore. 

Liam's eyes were not on mine anymore they were too busy following his long finger that was still gliding up and down the length of my neck. Even though I hated to admit it, what Liam was doing had me feeling pleasant tingles along my sensitive neck. My breathing was becoming rigged, and I was beginning to feel hot. 

Liam's eyes slowly slid back up to lock with mine again, "All you need to know is that what you have I want, I need it now," he said this huskily and tilted his head towards my neck and gave a small kiss. I instantly gasped, surprised by both the feel of his lips on me again and the surge of electricity that shot through my veins like lightening.

He trailed light kisses all the way down my jaw, just like he had done while we played the game on Monday then he stopped right at the side of my lips. I was so shocked I did not know what was going on. It's like Liam had my mind and body in a trance; the only thing I could think about was his lips, and how I wanted, no needed to feel them on mine again. I could not explain the desperate need I felt for him at this moment, and I did not care too. 

I let out a little whimper, which made his smirk turn into a smug grin, but I could not care to be bothered by that. In an instant his lips captured mine, Liam taking complete control. I gave a soft moan, feeling my desire for him increase. I went to wrap my arms around his neck, but he caught them quickly and pinned them above my head with one hand. 

Liam then pulled away from my lips, finally ending the passionate kiss leaving me panting and breathless. Without missing a beat, Liam went down to my neck, giving it all his attention. I, not by my on will, let out another soft moan and this time I faintly heard Liam do the same.

I could feel Liam start to suck gently on the skin of my neck right on the spot under my ear. That sent me into overdrive, and I arched my neck to give him even more access. Liam's free hand shot straight to my waist and grabbed ahold of it tightly. 

His suckling started to get more aggressive, and I started to feel my legs weaken. 

Then suddenly I felt a light scrape glide across my neck, concluding that it felt pleasant, I pushed it aside and let him nip at my neck. Liam's grasp on my waist started to get tighter to the point where I started to feel pain.

Snapping my eyes open I tried to move my hands that were still over my head to get his attention. When that did not work I tried calling his name, "Liam?" I said still breathless because he was still sucking on my neck, "Liam, your starting to hurt me, Liam?" I said and tried to move my arms free again. All of a sudden I distinctly heard him give a low growl, which in turn startled me. My eyes got wide, all traces of desire and pleasure gone in an instant. Did I just hear him growl? I started to panic. It almost sounded like a warning, I thought to myself.

Liam's sucking got even more intense, and I felt his teeth graze me once again and then again. On the third time that his teeth grazed my neck I felt a pricked and Liam moan a more passionate moan then before.

He started to lick the soft spot of my neck where his teeth had pricked me. Even though I was starting to panic, the intense amount of pleasure that came when his tongue lapped at my neck had me moaning again.

Not understanding what was happening I tried Liam's name once more, "Liam, that's making me feel..." I could not finish my sentence because another wave of pleasure hit me with much more force this time. It was as if my body was running on its own accord. My brain was telling me to panic, but my body could not get enough of what he was doing. 

Out of nowhere I saw, Ian, Gavin and Aidan out of the corner of my eye charging down the hall with the girls right on their heels. In an instant, Liam was pulled off of me, all three guys having to assist. While the girls came up to see if I was okay, I heard Aidan speak to Liam, "That's enough Liam, you've had your fun, go walk it off," Aidan said and just like that it was like Liam snapped out of his trance. 

I glanced Aidan's way when he said that, did they hear what was going on out here? Shaking my head, I dismissed that thought because if they did they would not have waited this long to come help me, right? I looked back at the girls while placing a hand on the side of my neck where Liam had been. 

I could slightly feel to soar dots on my neck from where he had pricked me. It was nothing that would be noticeable, but I still was surprised he had done that at all. Just then I saw Liam start marching down the hall, before he turned the corner to head into the foyer he stopped. Turning around he looked straight at me, I not being able to tear my eyes away, stared right back while holding in a breath. 

His eyes turned into slits, and his evil glare was back on his face. With a menacing tone, he spoke clearly and with conviction, "This is the last time I want to ever see you in my house. Don't come around us anymore, I can't stand to be around you any longer, and as school is concerned, I'll just deal with your presence there. Now get out," he said sharply.

I felt stunned I could even say I felt hurt. I did not understand what I had done to deserve his curtly. I stood there with everyone looking at me with pity and I felt so embarrassed. I felt so confused just moments ago, before he started to get aggressive, we had been passionately kissing. I had felt an unexplainable desire towards him, and I thought it was mutual. 

But the things he just said to me now made it seem as though I had done something wrong, like I repulsed him or something. Was he just using me for his own personal amusement and pleasure? Was all that just a game to him? I have never felt so used in my life and to think I thought he might have actually wanted me. 

I could not take the humiliation any longer, I ran to the lounge got my things and left the house as fast as I could. So much for me warming up to Seattle, I officially hated it with a passion, all thanks to Liam the most confusing person I have ever met.

While driving home, I could not help but feel an intense sense of rejection. Liam Lock had practically had his way with me and then kicked me aside like some paid hooker. Thank God it had not gone any further than kissing or I probably would feel ten times more hurt and used than I already did. And even though I hated Seattle, there was someone who I hated even more.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.4K 83 32
Bailey's life takes a fiery turn when she's expelled after a science lab accident. Seeking a fresh start, her father ships her across the country to...
321 26 10
"How does the fate of a town lie in the hand a girl who is not so mentally okay and has a lot of life issues?" In the midst of her family troubles, 1...
6K 198 19
At the age of seventeen, Freya Anderson have been suffering in the hands of her father. As the days go by, she received letters from an unknown perso...
104 17 6
This book is a short story, so it doesn't have a lot of chapters. However, I hope you enjoy it. The purpose is to spread awareness about a topic I ho...