Pen Friends

By aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!

1.7K 136 66
By aanavats01

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Wow, just look at you. I never knew that you could get more worse in fashion sense. You got me wrong in this Anderson", spoke Ashely.

Oh, it was expected from her!!

"What's going on here?", I asked looking at Cali.

"It's a party", Cali said.

"For you", Nial spoke and only then I noticed that he was standing there holding Ellie's hand.

Wait a second!! When did this happen?

"And no one told me about this", I glared at Cali.

"Well, that's why it's called surprise party Cole", Jason said.

"But you all are ready so nicely and just look at me", I wimped this time.

"Doesn't matters,whatever you wear Anderson, you're gonna look-", Ashely spoke but before she could complete even, Rian cuts her off in between.

" Good and amazing always", Rian completed.

Aww, I'm flattered !!

"Don't worry. Come with me, I'll help you", Cali said and hold my hand.

"You guys enjoy till then", she spoke and then we both moved to her room.

"What was that? A party for me? Why?", I asked folding my hands, looking at a very busy Cali digging her head inside the wardrobe to get something for me.

"Take this", she said giving me a nice white knee length one piece. (Dress above).

"First reply me", I argued.

"First go and change and then I'll give you all the answers", she said.

"Fine", I said popping word 'e'.

I got changed into her dress and it luckily covered me like a glove. I'm shorter than Cali still it reached my knees and the time I came out, she pulled out a chair for me and started doing my makeup. Ellie was also here and she started doing my hairs.

"What are you doing? What's the need of makeup and why are you doing my hairs? I'm not marrying today or am I?", I asked looking at both the ladies from mirror removing there hands off my face and hair.

"It's your special day Cole, behave", Cali said and started doing makeup.

"Very special", Ellie added. They both shared a look with each other.

I stayed quiet after that and when they're done, we all came together outside. Everyone's conversation came to halt when they saw me.

I smiled nervously at everyone, feeling paranoid of their stares. I know Cali did a great job of turning me from mess to a beautiful lady, still I feel awkward.

"You look amazing", Nial said.

"Cali you're a darling, I must say. You're magician. Just look at you Anderson, you're looking good", Ashley said and I couldn't believe my ears. Even though she was praising Cali, still she praised me too.

That's something new and to be noted down because it happened in ages!!

"Now, could anyone tell me what's this party for? And why you all were not answering my calls?", I asked eyeing everyone for once.

"Rian would give answers to all your questions", Ellie said and I glanced at Rian who was looking at me with amusement.

Okie, you stupid heart. I'm warning you, be in your limits. Stop racing your beat, I said.

You wish, I'll try, It said.

He came near me and was looking stunning in his white shirt and blue jeans. He holds my hand in his one hand and with other hand, he raised the toast.

"This one for the very special person who changed our lives for good", he said looking at me and I could sense my cheeks heating up.

"Thanks", I said.

"No thank you Cole. Only because of you I'm able to see this day", Nial said holding Ellie's hand again.

"Aww you guys look so cute together", Cali said.

Don't feel bad, they are made for each other, I said to my heart.

"I must say you did amazing job", Mike said.

"Hey, won't you thank me? After all, I helped her in this too", Max grumbled.

"Thanks Max, you're a star", I said and he chukled.

"So, let's start the party then. What are we waiting for?", Ashley said.

I saw Austin who was busy in his thoughts. He hadn't said a single word to me from the time I had came here. Not even a 'hello', because I can't expect words of appreciation from him for me ever.

Arrogant jerk!!

"But first tell me where you guys were and how you all decided to party all of a sudden?", I asked folding my hands.

"Ok, I start", Nial said, "As you know that I was very sad and depressed and-", Nial started ranting but Ellies cuts him off and I mentally thanked her for that.

"Austin came at my house in the midnight", Ellie said cutting Nial to which he groaned.

"I was in my room, so I didn't know when he came?", Rian added.

"So, Austin told me everything he knew", Ellie again said. Oh, seems he left to Rian's home after talking to me.

"And luckily, I also decided to pay visit to Rian's home because I was willing to meet Ellie badly", Nial said.

"And I didn't know when Nial came too because I was in my room", Rian again said and rest people groaned this time.

"Austin narrated us everything and  Nial told his side of story too and it took sometime to absorb this much information but eventually after three cups of coffees and a high voltage melodrama mixed with schok, we decided to confront Kate the next day", Ellie told me.

"And I was in my-", before Rian could complete everyone said , "We know Rian, shut up".

"We called everyone except you and went to Kate's home in morning. We made her tell us everything and earlier she just refused and blamed you but Austin forced her and then only she accepted her mistake and we've decided to boycott her for our entire life", Ellie said.

Oh, I feel a bit bad for her. But it's okay, she deserves that.

"And a big thanks to you that I've got everything that I had lost in past", Nial said coming near me and then he hugged me.

"You're very special to me Cole and for whatever you did for me, you've become the most special person of my life", Nial said looking into my eyes and my heart just did a tango seeing the love for me in his eyes.

A love only a friend can have for another friend. A self less love!!

"And we love you for this", Cali came and then hugged me.

"Wait for me", Jason said and then we all group hugged excluding Ashley and Austin.

Everything's going fantastic!!

"Guys, we should leave now", Rian said out of blue clearing his throat.

"Oh, I almost forgot", Nial said stepping back from me.

"Yea, have fun", Cali and Max said.

"Where are you going?", I asked being a bit sad that he's leaving.

"Not me Nicole. We're going", Rian said.

"Where?", I asked.

"On a date", Cali spoke.

What?

"All the best", Ellie chirped.

Excuse me??

"It's your day after all", Jason said.

"But why? I mean no one told me", I said showing my calm face although inside I was jumping with happiness.

"Well, I hope I deserve to go on date with you", Rian said.

"No, of course you can. Stop being idiot", I replied with a causal laugh.

Yes yes yes!!

"Shall we?", He asked showing me his palm and I happily hold it with a nod.

We came out and moved to his car but on the way his phone rang. He took it out from his pocket and said, "Just excuse me for two minutes. I had to take this important call". I nodded happily.

Oh, you can take five minutes. She needs time too to get normal, said my inner self.

I'm Normal, I replied.

No way, I'm not in my pace. I'm racing see, my heart said.

"You still here?", I heard someone calling me from behind breaking my self conclusion thought.

I turned and saw Austin standing there with his hands inside his pocket. He started walking towards me and stood about three steps away from me.

"Rian got to take a call, I'm waiting for him only", I replied.

"Let me give you a walk to the car", he said and I agreed.

We started walking towards the car silently. I was waiting for him to say anything, anything, whatever he wants. At least, I would get to know what is he thinking.

"You've fixed everything, huh!!", He said rolling his tongue inside his mouth over his cheeks looking at me.

"I just tried. It was my luck", I replied.

"I'm happy that you did this even after I didn't helped you. It proves that you're loyal to your friends", he said.

"Thanks", I said.

"You know what? You're actually a special person Nicole and any person who'll get your company would be lucky", Austin said looking straight into my eyes making sweat run down my spine because of his stare.

Don't know why but he makes me feel uneasy!!

"I don't know what to say?", I said feeling nervous.

He came more closer to me and bend down so that his face was now in front of me. I could sense my breath getting hitched in my throat.

He said with a smirk, "Happy girl, your lone boy is proud of you. Trust me, he's whipped".

"Excuse me?", I asked confused.

"You're excused", he said stepping back and pointing his hands towards Rian who was walking towards us.

"Your lone boy", Austin said looking at Rian. Oh, that's what he mean!!

Really? Is Rian whipped? Is he's head over heels to me? Oh my god, is this actually happening?  Gosh, I hope I don't die out of happiness. My heart is thumping with ecasty.

Dear heart, just take care of yourself today because I'm not gonna control you.

"What are you guys talking?", Rian asked.

"Nothing, I was telling her something about her lone boy", Austin said and I could sense Rian tensed up.

Oh, your secret is revealed Mr. Lone boy!! I thought.

"Really? Tell me", Rian asked.

"That's a secret. Right, Nicole", Austin said and I grinned.

"Fine then. Let's go", Rian said and opened his car door for me.

"Thanks", I said and sat down. Rian too came and sat on driver's seat. I glanced outside and Austin was walking towards the home. He didn't even say bye.

It's okay still because he told me at least that Rian too had feelings for me and that's too much for me to know. I guess, this time I would be someone's special.

Where are we going?", I asked looking at Rian.

"To a special place", he replied.

"Hey. You know what, Kate even called me and threatened me too", I informed Rian.

"We're there only when she called you but don't worry she'll cause no harm to you. I won't let her touch you", Rian said and I could sense my stupid grin marking it's presences on my cheeks.

Get a grip girl!! I reminded myself.

I wonder if Rian won't be my secret Pen Friend then would I've ever fallen for him? Because I had met him before also but he never affected me in this way ever before? Is he getting the perks of my Lone Boy or am I actually falling for him?

Give me a break for today at least, My mind said !!

Fine, you're useless!!

He stopped the car and came out. I followed him and came out before he could even open my car door. I envisioned there was a wodden house at a distance.

"Is this your house?", I asked.

"Yes and it's very special to me", he said and holding my hands started walking towards the house.

He unlocked the door and we both entered that beautiful yet small and cozy house. This home gave me a sense of familiarity as if it's not new to me.

"Wow, this house is amazing", I said looking at the entire decorum of the house.

"I know. I made this for Tina", he said with a bit of sadness and I preferred to stay quiet.

"We used to spend a lot of time together in this small house and it holds a lot of memories of her", Rian said taking a seat on the couch and I too sat next to him.

"Why had you brought me here then?", I asked.

"Because I wanted to remove her memories from my mind and from this place also. I want to make a new start, I want to have good memories with you. I don't want to be alone, I want to be happy and only you make me happy, my happy girl", he said holding my both hands.

"And I'll always try to make you happy", I said looking into his eyes and he smiled again and my heart melting away with his smile.

Oh, this is going so perfect!!

--------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How's you guys?

How's the chapter? Do lemme know.

Vote, comment and share.

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
27.4K 1.5K 14
#1 in silent 2024 #1 in noticed 2024 "Why are you staring ?" he asked making a straight face. "I was just looking around ,wasn't staring at you part...
22.2K 701 18
"Why did this feel so absolutely perfect?! And hey, how come nobody told me I was gay?!" Sean is an artistic guy. He loves to draw, more digitally th...
118K 5.7K 43
โWe were quite a cliche, weren't we?โž he smirked but I ignored the pang it spread in my chest. โWe were. But this is real life. We can't hang on fan...