Honey | Sirius Black ON HOLD

By onlycallmetonks

❝You're sweet like honey❞ [Marauders Era] [Sirius Black] [ @onlycallmetonks ] - All Copyrights go to J.K Rowl... More

➵prolouge
➵cast
➵playlist
➵part one
➵ one
➵ two
➵ three
update.
update

➵ four

8.6K 306 66
By onlycallmetonks

Short chapter used for transition into the more plot inducing chapters to come next 

{4}

WE ARE
ALL
DREAMERS

❁❃✧❀✿

Going through this inevitable, twisted and unexpected journey called life was eerily similar to painting. Each individual having their very own canvas, some take a calculated and strategic approach, coloring inside the lines, only using colors that compliment each other to avoid anything less than absolute perfection.

Others paint using emotions. They create the lines just so they can color outside of them, picking up the fiery red paint and chucking it at the canvas until the crimson ran down the board like molten lava slowly collapsing to the floor in a heap of rage and despair, or lightly flicking the calming sky blue, careful to not use too much in order to never run out, to savor the feeling of peace and serenity.

There truly is no rhyme or reason to life, to paint, and most certainly not to Juliette Collins.

No handbook or guide was carried out when the bright eyed beauty came to be, she was nothing but a bundle of all things nice such as flowers, first kisses, and scorching hot morning coffee.

Juliette Collins was the epitome of creating lines and destroying them.

Who would have thought that an abundance of scribbles would turn out to be such a lovely masterpiece?

Those who didn't consider her a work of art on her own saw her as a muse. And that was a good lesson in life, you are either the art or the artist, very rarely do you find a Juliette Collins to serve as both.

The magnificent stone embroidered hallways of Hogwarts castle seemed to glow as her petite feet glided across them with ease and grace, Evergreen eyes glancing about in curiosity, chocolate brown curls lightly swaying to the wind as if in a memorizing dance. Beside her was Parker Collins and Issac Wilde, with hands interlocked and absolute innocent love in their eyes. The emotions lingered between the two like birds flying about a tree, so lovely and seemingly effortless.

Juliette let her plump lips stretch into a wide smile as she watched Issac's thumb slowly caress Parker's hand and her older brother rest his head on the taller boys shoulder.

She prayed in that moment to find somebody to make her feel that way.

Peeking outside the windows that they passed she saw that the holy grounds were painted in red and orange leaves leaving her home in an autumn paradise. Juliette snuggled into her black and yellow house cloak breathing in the air of her favorite season. Pumpkin and cinnamon left her to sigh in contempt.

This moment of peace and serenity was abruptly brought to halt, as her eyes landed on a certain dark-haired Slytherin.

"Tenefrie!" she called happily before bidding a quick goodbye to her brother with a peck on his soft cheek and squeezing Issac's hand.

The tall dark haired Slytherin rolled her eyes trying to duck into the classroom but Juliette loped up to her easily looping her arm through hers "Goodmorning! how are you?" the Collins girl asked with a cheeky grin.

Tenefrie shrugged her arm away from Juliette's with a look of distaste "I was doing quite fine"

"Oh come on! History of Magic isn't so bad!" Juliette said nudging her acquaintance's side.

"I meant before you came running at me like a freight train with no wheels"

"I'm hardly as big a freight train"

"please, you're hardly as big as my left thumb."

Juliette grabbed Tenefrie Knotts left hand and squinted at it portioning the size of her thumb. "Knock it off" she growled ripping her thumb away making Juliette erupt in small laughs.

Professor Binns sat at the front of the classroom patiently waiting for his loud and rambunctious students to take a seat. Juliette snaked through the desks before somebody grabbed her arm abruptly pulling her into a chair.

"Well hello Jigglypuff, don't you look rather beautiful on this Monday morning?"

Juliette raised her eyebrows half in shock and half in amusement. His hair lay in its masculine ruly state and his marble gray eyes radiated an aura of confidence and humor.

"I believe, Mr. Black, that you meant Hufflepuff." Juliette corrected "besides my intention was to join Mr. Lupin" she jerked her thumb to the tall sweater clad boy behind them.

Remus let out a loud guffaw as he witnesses Sirius Black's distraught face.

"Remus? come on! Jigglypuff-"

"Huf-"

"What does he have, that I don't!" Dramatically, the Black boy motioned to his, and Juliette was not slow to admit, god-like body that promised adventures of pleasure and barricades of protection and Nirvana.

Juliette stood up with a playful smile tugging at the end of her plump sweet lips "How about manners?"

James and Peter couldn't help the snorts that came from their mouths. Sirius stared with his jaw swung open "Manners? who needs manners?"

"Clearly you do, mate"

"Shove off Wormtail"

Remus stared at the Hufflepuff in amusement as she slid in the chair right beside him. His Gryffindor cloak was replaced by a maroon sweater that smelt incredibly like chocolate and a torn up novel that lay half open only being stopped by the Lupin boys thumb acting as a bookmark.

Worn books, Juliette thought, were the most lovely.

"I must admit Juliette, It will never get old seeing somebody humble him down a bit" Remus laughed safely tucking away his novel and replacing it with a quill and a coffee colored piece of parchment.

Professor Binns classroom lacked as much character as Binns had a life. The walls were utterly bare besides the occasional scribble from a sour minded student, the ceiling traveled up until they clashed together at a point and the desk, the color of forest oak stood wobbly with uneven oddly proportioned legs, and the chairs squeaked at every shift of movement. Still, Juliette thought that the blank canvas had more to say about who he was than a masterpiece.

Perhaps the classroom represented his outlook on his life or lack thereof. Alone, plain and never ending.

-

Parker combed through his sister's hair as they sat underneath a tree on the ground of Hogwarts. Juliette lay on her back, cinnamon hued hair sprawled out on the fallen autumn leaves and glowing green eyes lost amongst the clouds dreaming about stories she ached to write and futures she lusted for. Her hands clad in small rings rested on her stomach. Parker rested up against the Redwood with his eyes closed allowing the smells of evergreen and contentment to travel through his nose and straight to his lungs where flowers bloomed effortlessly.

Classes had ended two hours ago and nearly every day the soul bounded siblings found themselves in this same spot of peace. Parker took this time to break off the building blocks that he stacked each day to protect himself from the mean slurs of bigoted students who didn't understand him. With his sister, he was brutally open and vulnerable. Through his lips a troubled sigh fell causing Juliette to frown and sit up, leaves of all varieties stuck in her wavy hair that landed at her hips. Her big eyes searched Parkers face as he kept his warm green-hazel ones shut to avoid the soft confrontation he knew was coming. Moments of silence passed before his eyes opened to see that Juliette had conjured a single sunflower and held it out to him with a graceful smile.

"A face like yours wasn't made to be sad Parks" Juliette prodded as she moved to rest against him and grabbed his hand in hers. "A penny for your thoughts?"

Parker sighed yet again, there truly was no way to jumble together his thoughts as they bounced off of his brain smashing his skull as if they were shooting stars with nowhere to go. "Well, the truth is" He studied his sisters face, concentrating on his own with these big eyes that swirled with different hues of emeralds and evergreen framed by long thick ebony eyelashes, he couldn't bear seeing her anything other than happy. "Taydon Spinnet took the last treacle tart this morning" Parker lied

Juliette through her head back as a melodic laugh escaped her lips and she gently pushed her brother "I thought you were going to inform me that you broke my Kansas vinyl"

Parker gasped in faux shock "Break one of your oh so precious vinyls?? Are you under the impression that I have a death wish?!"

"Oh shut it!"

❁❃✧❀✿

Hey guys sorry for the utterly long update hiatus! Due to recent personal events, I had a lack of muses but I am proud to say that I am getting my groove back. I would also like to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everybody who has nominated me and this story for the Watty Awards! I could never express into words poetic enough to describe my gratitude for every single one of you who take the time to read and give feedback on this story, as mediocre as it is. How lovely that extraordinary people enjoy this less than an ordinary book. During my break, I created a schedule for my updates regarding this book, I will be uploading a new chapter every Monday and Friday.

Once again, I must attempt to express my feeling towards all of you, and without words strong enough to exquisitely describe, I will instead simply say this,

Thank you.

C.H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 9.9K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
403K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 36.1K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
232K 6.8K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...