Kiss of Shadows [Claiming Ser...

By livinliterary

A vampire mage and a modern cop team up to battle evil magic... When police sergeant Caro Harrington witness... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -

Author's Note

7.6K 204 11
By livinliterary

Dear Reader,

Writing The Claiming series has been a lot of fun. I've been able to break out a bit, and I have to admit that dealing with alpha heroes who are prisoners of their own desires has been an interesting contrast to the stories I normally write. Immortals whose very lives can be threatened  by love been a different sort of challenge for me.

Researching the background details has also been a lot of fun. I've explored esoteric avenues that have been illuminating and sometimes surprising.

But mostly I've enjoyed the characters. They have minds of their own and often lead me down surprising paths as they tell their stories. In this book an assertive female cop takes on an arrogant vampire and proves herself a good match for him. I so very much enjoyed it.

I hope you enjoy it every bit as much.

Hugs,

Astrid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657 40 12
Maija Wessels, a high school junior, is confident, clever, and insightful. She hangs out at the beach with her besties, loves S'mores, and has a majo...
1.7K 160 41
READY TO READ <3 "...It was as if a spirit had taken control of my body. I was lifted into the air, my arms widespread, my head automatically tilt...
6 3 15
An immortal black cat A pair of magic knitting needles An old woman who is more than she appears to be And a carpet bag that thinks it is a dog Who...
387 24 24
Monsters? Check Werewolves? Check Vampires? Check Impending doom and annihilation of the human race? Double check For Aiyanna, her world changed the...