In his eyes

By YattyIsMyHottie

(Kaneki X Uta) Tokyo Ghoul {Slowly being edited} This is a story about Kaneki and Uta finding each other aft... More

1 - I can't help it you're cute
2 - I think I like I love!
3 - Dreams and kisses
4 - Diving deep
5 - Whatever happens happens
6 - My love isn't a game
7 - Party on
9 - Happy birthday!
10 - Prisoner
11 - Just a bad dream
12 - Stay with me!
13 - Re-Visiting The Past
14 - Hungry For Info
15 - Decision
16 - Sweet Dreams Or A Beautiful Nightmare
17 - A good friend
18 - Who you are..
19 - Old Friends
20 - More Than Just Assault
Authors Note
21 - Bad news

8 - Concern fills the air

1.6K 63 8
By YattyIsMyHottie

~Shiki's POV~

"I'm worried and not about what Tsukiyama did...I mean I'm worried about that too but this! This is going to get worse!"

"Calm down what are you talking about?"

"Look your as close to my brother as me you might as well be our older sister so you should hear this."

"Shiki just spit it out!"

"Okay! okay!"

"So I was upstairs comforting Kaneki..."

"Yeah and..."

"And when Uta got back upstairs I backed away but I didn't leave the room. I was worried about them so I stayed."

"Yeah I wouldn't of left either what's this about?"

"Shortly after Uta walked in and Kaneki ran to him... Uta began to comfort him and he...I swear to god I'm not lying...Uta was purring."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!"

"Shhhhh keep your voice down."

"Sorry"

"If you heard correctly...this...this is not good."

"Don't you think I know that! Uta isn't going to make it this time. If that boy breaks up with him or even shows signs of leaving him...Uta will self destruct."

"Shiki what are we going to do?!"

"What can we do but watch things play out."

"Maybe we could talk to the boy and try to explain how bad this could turn out for Uta."

"But how would we get him alone especially after tonight. Uta would rather die than leave his side now."

"Shhh here they come."

~Kaneki POV~

As we walked downstairs everyone got quite it wasn't hard to tell that everyone was afraid to break the silence. I knew I looked terrible I had been crying like there's no tomorrow and my voice was shot from all the screaming and crying. Everyone watched us as I clung to Uta's arm and we walked over to the same couch we were sitting on before the party.

Uta could tell the silence bothered me more than anything...because when there is silence I can think and when I can think my mind goes to the one place I don't want to go.

"You guys can speak he'd actually prefer talking to the silence."

Thankfully some red headed girl spoke after that. She seemed to understand that Uta was begging for conversation.

"So what are your intentions with this cute little ghoul Uta."

"Yeah Uta what are your intentions with me?"

My joking and light tone seemed to take everyone by surprise. I tend to have that effect on people since I'm always trying to lighten the mood. But I didn't quite sell the whole I'm fine act because my voice cracked.

Uta gave me a nervous smile then leaned over to my ear "I need to talk to Shiki real quick I promise I'll be within sight but will you be okay?"

"Yeah I'll be fine just come back as soon as you're done."

"Kay love you."

"Love you too."

As soon as he left the girl with red hair came up to me.

"Hi so Shiki and I were talking earlier and we were wondering how much do you know about Uta's past with relationships?"

"Oh I see we're skipping straight to the point I said as I laughed a bit."

"Yeah sorry I just don't have much time before Shiki can't distract Uta any longer."

"Well I know some vague details but not who he's been with or what happened with them."

"So just tell me what you do know."

"I know he was very closed off before me and was probably sleeping with anyone that was cute or attractive since he jumped me the second he saw me."

"Haha that's true he was quite the man whore but what else?"

"His last breakup he had to be watched 24/7 so he wouldn't kill him self and almost succeeded a couple times."

"Wow he told you that? So I'm guessing then that you know how bad he would take this breakup if you guys did breakup."

"Yes... it scares both of us. I would rather die than hurt him in anyway."

"You really love him don't you?"

"Yes I do! He means the world to me."

"And Shiki said he heard Uta purring is that true can you two purr for each other."

I hesitated a little she looked very worried about my answer."Yes."

"How did you guys discover that!?"

"Well it was in the morning and I had woken him up because I was singing in the kitchen and then when the song I was singing to was over he started clapping and scared the crap out of me."

"Haha sounds like him I swear it's like his feet have a spell on them so he can't make noise."

"Yeah after we talked a little bit we watched Netflix and after a while he started to tickle me so I ran for cover and hid. When he passed me I jumped on his back and began kissing his neck. When I stopped I just buried my head into his neck. I just felt so comfortable and happy and before I knew it I was purring."

"How did he react?"

"Well I jumped off his back as soon as I felt his back stiffen and I freaked out a little bit but all he did was ask me if I really felt that way as if he couldn't believe it. I said yes and he just smiled and started purring."

"Wow that's amazing you two have only known each other for a week now and you're both purring. I'm more surprised though that you were the first to purr."

"Why is that?"

"Because this wouldn't be the first time Uta has purred for someone but this would be the first time someone has purred for Uta and not only that but you did it first."

"Really? I'm the first one?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid so."

"I didn't even know it was possible for someone to purr and the other not be capable of purring."

"Yeah it's beyond rare and it happened to Uta three times. Everyone just wants him to finally be happy. Ironic that so many people care for him but he mostly shuts everyone out of his personal life. Shiki and I were the only people he really talked to...that is until he met you."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure kid! ask away!"

"Why is it that when my friends from Anteiku found out about me and Uta...They acted like I jumped into a black van that said free candy on the side?"

"She began suppressed a laugh and then her expression turned serious again."

"Well Uta at one point gave up on caring all together and began mercilessly killing both humans and ghouls mostly because they got in his way or he was hungry and he didn't exactly play nice with his food. It wasn't his fault he got that way it was right after the last breakup and he just didn't want it to hurt anymore so he turned it off."

"Oh yeah ghouls can sorta turn off their humanity using this mental switch."

"Yeah it's sorta like some kind of backup generator for when ghouls have reached their breaking point.
It should never be switched unless absolutely necessary because once you flip that switch you don't care and if you don't care....you're never gonna want to flip it back."

"How did you get him to flip it back?"

"You don't really wanna know it's not pretty."

"But the last breakup lasted about one and  a half years. Ohh here they come shhh."

"Kaneki I see you met Itori."

"Yup! Kaneki here sure is a keeper!"

Once he sat down I laid my head on him.

"I missed you Uta!"

"I miss you too baby."

"Well I missed you more!"

"Oh yeah well I missed you most!"

I scrunched up my nose and glared and he mocked me. I turned my head the other way and said "fine you win this one."

"You two are adorable!"

I blushed forgetting she was there but changed the topic quickly.

"So what did Shiki want?"

"Oh just to yell at me I guess."

Suddenly Uta yelled

"Fifteen minutes till I kick you all out so it's last call to meet my boyfriend!!"

After that four people came up and spoke to me but they still seemed hesitant about it. I knew it was because of what happened but I'm not as fragile as I seem and though I still feel like crying for a week I knew that it wouldn't help me move on. There's only so much crying you can do before it's useless and there's nothing you need to let out anymore. I needed to be strong and get through this with a smile! After all I'm not the only one in pain Uta was a victim of Tsukiyama tonight just like me because when he did what he did it hurt him too maybe even more....physically at least. The only person I'm going to burden with my crying is my mate Uta besides only he makes me feel better.

____________________________________

Well that's the end of this chapter!

Don't be a silent reader!

Make sure to!!

Comment

&

Vote

Tell people who you think might have an interest in this story to check it out plz!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.4K 24
A young girl named (y/n) lived in a world belonging to two. Ghouls and humans. Though she was taught to fear and hate ghouls, she just couldn't. Some...
7K 378 21
~Kaneki x Reader AU~ Book 2 of 3 *Began: Monday, August 23, 2021* *Finished: Wednesday, October 6, 2021* Y/N L/N is on the trip of a lifetime in Toky...
25.3K 687 23
My first fanfic! Sorry if it's not that great ;w; TW: Angst Self harm (Oh shiiit-) Swear words ^^ LGBTQ+ About: Yaku finds out he has feelings for...
110K 5.3K 36
"Why me? Why did this happen to me? My life has always been hell from the second I was born. So why...? WHY WAS I TURNED INTO A GHOUL?!" Never trust...