Lycan King

By BloodyArrow_358

*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while... More

A/n
Chapter 1 The Blood Moon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 The Meeting
Chapter 4 He's real
Chapter 5 I found it
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
A/n
A/n Lycan Blood

Chapter 16

7.7K 298 4
By BloodyArrow_358

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

BJ POV

The next morning I wake up with Alia in my arms.

I look at her as she sleeps, knowing I finally got her by my side where she is meant to be. I no longer have to go without seeing her because her father didn't like her leaving their pack with me because he thought I was human and couldn't keep her safe with everything going on.

I look over at the clock checking the time, knowing Lisa and I will be leaving in a bit to see mother.

I carefully get out of the bed not wanting to wake her. I go into the closet and grab clothes to get dressed. As I leave back out the closet, I see Alia moving around, waking up.

"Where are you going?" She sits up on the bed, rubbing her eyes.

"Lisa and I need to talk to our mother about some things. I won't be gone too long." Since our marks are fresh, for the next few days we won't be able to be apart for more than a couple hours, until the marks are fully set. Our bodies will need contact with each other's or it'll leave us both in unbearable pain. And now that I have marked her she'll be going into heat soon.

I make my way into the bathroom and take a quick shower. Once done I dry off and wrap the towel around my waist walking out the bathroom. I look over at the bed to see Alia isn't there anymore. I get dressed and make my way downstairs following Alia's scent. I find her in the kitchen with Lisa, Kayla, and Donna cooking breakfast.

I see that she now has her hair pinned up leaving my mark on full display for everyone to see. I smirk, walking up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I place a soft kiss on my mark causing her to lean back into me.

"Something smells good." I look over at the food.

"We're cooking you guys breakfast," Alia tells me.

Lisa walks through the kitchen door. She goes into the refrigerator grabbing the pitcher of orange juice.

"Lisa after breakfast we're going over to mothers place." She gives me a nod handing me the pitcher to take into the dining room.

I leave out the kitchen walking into the dining room where I see all the males sitting at the table, waiting for the rest of the food to be brought out. I sit the juice on the table and make my way to my seat. Passing by Fin, I smirk placing my hand on his head ruffling his hair, causing him to let out a growl. He reaches up grabbing my hand, but before he could get a chance to stand from his chair, I quickly put him in a headlock.

"Come on little cousin, you have to be quicker than that." I laugh as he tries to break free, but can't. Once he gives up I let him go smacking the side of his head.

"One day I'm going to kick your ass BJ." He looks over glaring at me.

"You have big dreams kid." I let out a low chuckle, taking my seat. Alia walks in and sits next to me. I look around the table realizing we have eleven extra people here now.

After we were done eating everyone starts to leave the table. "BJ I need to speak with you for a second." Freddy walks over to me once everyone leaves the room.

"I have a friend that's apart of one of the main packs. He called me last night going on about how the Lycan King and two other males came in the middle of a war and took his alpha and the alpha whole family. Uncle Blake is tracking down all of the firstborn alphas. Aren't Alia's father a firstborn, which alpha is he?" He asks.

"Alpha James," I tell him.

"Yeah, he said that alpha James was one of the alphas that your father took last night also." Father is making them pay for what they did by going after their whole family. Alia's mother and brother will be killed for her father's doing and I don't think I can stop it. How do I tell her something like this?

After talking with Freddy, Lisa and I leave heading to our mother's place. "What all did father say?" Lisa asks looking over at me as I drive.

"He didn't say much just that mother is supposed to be dead and he doesn't want her," I tell her still confused about everything. I don't know how he could not want our mother, his mate. I could never bring myself to say something like that about Alia.

About thirty minutes later I pull into the driveway of our mother's house. I look into the rearview mirror looking at my eye to see its nearly healed, but not completely. Lisa and I get out of the car and walked into the house. I hear music playing and smell food cooking.

"BJ! Lisa!" Our little brother Adam runs over giving us a hug.

"Mom bought me this dope new video game, come check it out." He says looking up at me smiling.

I let out a low chuckle. "I'll be upstairs to play in a minute. I need to speak with mother first, so you better go get some practice in before I come."

He quickly makes his way back up the stairs to get the game ready.

We head into the kitchen where we find mother and Andy dancing around, as they cook.

"Hey, guys," Andy says, picking mother up spinning her around, causing her to laugh. Andy has always been a father to Lisa and I. I smile watching him and mother. He makes her happy, so even if father doesn't want her I know Andy will always be here for her.

Once Andy sits mother down, she walks over to Lisa, and I placing a kiss on our cheek.

A frown appeared on her face. She reaches up and turns my face to the side looking at my eye.

"Why isn't your eye healing BJ?" She glares over at Lisa. "Did you do this?" Other than father, Lisa has enough power to slow my healing down, but only for an hour or two. But father did this yesterday and it's still not completely healed.

"No" Lisa quickly shaking her head. Mother looks back at me waiting for me to explain.

I don't know how to tell her that father is alive and that he doesn't want her.

"What's going on?" She looks back and forth from Lisa and me with a frown on her face.

I let out a sigh. "Father did this." I point to my eye. "That's why it's not healing."

"What?" She frowns, looking confused.

"He's not dead mother," I say.

Her frown slowly deepens and She starts to stumble back. Andy moves quickly, wrapping his arms around her making sure she wouldn't fall. He looks over at me, his eyes filled with confusion.

Mother reaches up touching fathers mark on her neck. "W-wh-what?" She says again, stuttering the words out.

"He's alive, he has been locked away, but Alia and I found him and set him free," I tell her.

Mother's eyes start to fill with tears. "N-no no he's dead." She whispered the words, shaking her head. Tears start to fall from her eyes. If Andy wasn't holding her I'm sure she would fall to the floor.

"It's true mother, he's alive I met him and uncle Tim yesterday." Andy lifts her up sitting her on the countertop, before taking a seat next to her wrapping her in his arms. Her legs don't seem to be holding her up.

"T-Timothy" She whispered his name to herself looking down at her shaking hands. "Timothy is alive?" She asks looking up at me, tears continued to fall from her eyes.

I give her a nod. "They said you are supposed to be dead, what are they talking about?" I frown still confused about it all. I see the way Andy looks over at Lisa and I. The look on his face tells me he knows what they are talking about. He looks back at mother, waiting for her to say something.

She let out a sigh, before looking over at us with tears still in her eyes. "I n-never wanted you two to know about th-this. I wanted you to have a normal life, that's all I ever wanted for you two." She starts to cry again.

"Mom, what didn't you want us to know?" Lisa asks, walking over to her. We both hold one of her hands to calm her down, the same way we use to do when we were kids. When we were kids mother would cry sometimes when she missed uncle Tim and father, so Lisa and I would always hold her hand and it seemed to always help her calm down.

She takes a deep breath as tears continue to roll down her face. "The day your father left. I was attacked by a wolf and I died." I couldn't stop the growl that ripped from my chest. My breathing started to pick up at hearing that some wolf attacked my mother.

I feel mother squeeze my hand. "It's okay, I'm okay." She looks at me then over at Lisa.

"Calm down BJ." Andy places his hand on my shoulder. I started to take deep breaths calming down.

"I-if you were killed how are you here?" I ask trying to calm myself. Things still aren't making complete sense.

"Somehow Sarah got my heart to start again and Andy did the rest." She looks over at Andy giving him a small smile. "When I finally woke up." She paused, reaching up touching fathers mark again. Tears start to fill her eyes again.  "I couldn't feel the mate bond anymore. That wolf ripped me up pretty bad, but the pain from the mate bond hurt more." I always know that was how Andy and mother grew close. Andy was there for her and he understood what she was going through because he went through the same thing when he lost his mate.

"I wanted to die." A sob comes out. 

All her old wounds are being reopened. My jaws clench down. I'm going to make all of them who's responsible for causing her so much pain pay.

"But then I found out you guys survived, giving me a reason to live. I was ripped up pretty bad, but somehow you two slowly started to heal me. What should have taken my broken body maybe years to heal completely took only months. I was supposed to carry you two for only four months, but you two wouldn't leave me until I was completely healed." She reached up placing her hand on the side of Lisa and my face. "My babies saved me." She says smiling, but the tears continue to roll down her face.

"I just wanted you two to have a normal life, so I never told you about what happened to me that day. I didn't want you two going out killing to make them pay for what they did to me, that's why I never told you guys." She looks up at us with tears staining her face.

I understand why she never told us now. Lisa and I would've tracked every single person down and made them pay for what they did. The anger in me right now is making me feel as if what father is doing is right. They all deserve to die for what they did to her and if that means killing their families then so be it.

I feel mother's hand reaches up touching my eye. "Why did he do this?" She frowns, her tears are now replaced by anger. We may not be kids anymore, but in her eyes, we are still her babies that she will kill for. Mother isn't this helpless human that she once was. Uncle Fred taught her hand to hand combat and Andy taught her how to use weapons. Guns, spears, sword, etc. But her favorite is the art of knife throwing. I don't think any wolf wants to run across mother and her silver knifes.

My jaws clench down, thinking about the things father said. "Father blamed you for what happened. He said you are weak, and you made him weak. And that he doesn't want you as a mate. I got mad and attacked him." Tears fill her eyes before she drops her head looking down.

A frown appears on Andy's face. He wraps his arms around mother holding her close. "It's not your fault. None of that was your fault, so don't think it was for a second." She gives him a nod, laying her head on his shoulder wiping at her eyes.

"Where's Timothy?" She asked looking up at me.

"They are at the castle. Lisa and I will be going there soon. I'll tell him to come to see you." She gives me a nod, as she continues to wipe at her eyes.

After talking to mother and Andy for a while explaining everything to them. I go upstairs and play video games with Adam and once we were sure mother was okay, Lisa and I leave. I need to get back to Alia. I can feel my beast trying to take control to get back to her.

Once we get back to the house I pull into the driveway making my way into the house. As I walk into the house Alia runs and jumps into my arms hugging me. I feel my beast instantly calm down once she's in my arms. I let out a low chuckle

"Missed me?" I place a kiss on her lips.

"I always miss you." She kisses me back, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Where is everyone?" I look around, the house seems empty.

"Everyone just went outback. Frank challenged Freddy to a fight." I let out a low chuckle shaking my head, sitting her down. Frank is always challenging Freddy, but he never wins.

We head out back where I see everyone standing around watching Freddy and Frank strips down to their boxers.

"Frank how many times are you going to get your ass kicked. It's starting to get really boring watching you lose over and over again." I say to Frank as Alia and I walk over and stand next to the others.

"Shut up cousin, because when I'm done kicking his ass you're next." Frank points over at me before they both shift into their huge grey wolves. Freddy, Frank, and Fin all have grey wolves. Freddy wolf is a darker grey than Frank's and Fin wolf is an ashy grey.

They both start to circle each other growling sizing each other up. Frank makes the first move, slamming into Freddy, knocking him to the ground. They both twist and turn their bodies, biting and clawing at each other. Frank tries to go for Freddy's throat, but Freddy slaps his face away with his large paw before he quickly uses his hind legs flipping Frank off of him.

They both quickly get back to their feet, growling. Freddy moves quickly biting down on Frank's shoulder shaking him back and forth, before taking him to the ground. Before Frank could get back up Freddy is back on him ripping fur and flesh from Frank. Freddy quickly moves to lock his jaws on Frank's throat forcing him to submit.

I watch as they both shift back laughing. Their wounds are already starting to heal. The more power your wolf holds the quicker you heal, so they heal much faster than a beta wolf should. It mostly depends on how bad the wounds are. But wounds like these should be healed within the next few minutes.

"I almost had you that time," Frank say grinning, pushing Freddy.

"If that's what you call almost, I think we have different definitions of almost little brother." Freddy laugh, pushing Frank back.

I look over to see Max, Joe, and Adrian looking at Freddy and Frank with wide eyes. "The power you guys hold is unbelievable. I never saw a wolf move and fight the way you guys do, what style of fighting is that?" Max asks once Frank and Freddy make their way over to us.

"It's not exactly a style of fighting, it's just our bodies have been condition to twist and turn and move similar to a Lycans body," Freddy tells them, putting his clothes back on.

"When do we start to learn this?' Adrian asks looking over at me with excitement pour off of him. He's only sixteen years old and still a newly shifted juvenile so his body will be ready to be conditioned to this training.

Wolves' bodies have this flexible when they first shift to allow room for their bodies to grow, but they lose that flexibility over time. But this training will help to keep their bodies flexible, allowing them to twist and turn similar to a Lycan.

"Soon," I tell him. This training won't be easy. It'll be long, hard, and intense. It will push them past their limits, making them and their wolf stronger.

We all make our way back into the house. I see Donna and her mate going up the stairs carrying fresh bandages and other things heading up to Lester.

"BJ uncle Fred just called and said father would like to see us." Lisa says excitedly, smiling from ear to ear.

"We'll go tomorrow," I tell her, not really wanting to see him but I know Lisa do.

I make my way up the stairs knocking on the room door Lester is in.

"It's open." I hear Donna say. I walk in to see Donna cleaning his wounds.

"How are you feeling?" I ask Lester, walking over standing next to the bed.

"I'm okay. I'm healing slowly, but I'm healing." I give him a nod, watching Donna put some kind of cream over the wounds. Father really did a number on him.

"I wanted to apologize for what happened." I say knowing I kinda went overboard. I wasn't thinking straight and only wanted to make sure that Alia was okay.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." He tells me.

I give him a nod, watching as Donna fixes him up.

"Is it okay for my mate and pups to come here?" Lester asks looking up at me.

"That fine." I tell him.

"BJ I'm running low on the supplies I need to treat Lester's wounds. Do you think you can get me more?" Donna asks looking over at me.

"Yeah, just make a list of the things you need and I'll go into the city to get th-" I start to feel Alia panicking through the mate bond.

Something is wrong.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 574K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
66.9K 1.3K 52
- Book One of the Alpha series - -#734 (June 6, 2017) -#196 (May 12, 2018) -#26 (January 29, 2019) -#10 (July 14, 2020) _ I surrendered my c...
625K 21.4K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
10.9K 520 18
"Can I ask for one selfish thing before you go?" Titan asked me with sadness in his eyes. I held my breath but nodded. "A kiss." He said. "One last k...