2 Best Friends

By sscarlxtt

Will Savannah and Raven still be friends when they start middles school ? More

Dedication
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
HeLlo
Update

Chapter 2

12 0 0
By sscarlxtt

A/N
To see the full picture click on it 💕

Ravens POV

Ok this is good enough not trying to look my best .

Authors Note

Hey Guys umm As you can see Raven is more the sporty type , And Savannah is more the girly type .

Ravens PoV

Ok school here i come .

~10 Long Minutes Later ~

"Bye Honey " mom Said , bye mom love you , Oh goodness I'm 10 minutes late for homeroom.

As soon as i got inside i saw everyone looking at me .

"You are unacceptably late Ms.Raven " Mrs.Carter exclaimed , I'm so sorry Mrs Carter , when i went to sit at my desk i looked on my right and nearly started to cry , my best friend wasn't at school how am i supposed to tackle everything .

After 3 period was finished it was lunch , ugh i hate when I'm by myself at lunch , but suddenly i felt the urge to go to the field and play with boys , it kind of felt good that Savvy wasn't here i could finely be myself for once in a while , after i ate lunch went up stairs to the field and saw Soccer , Rugby , Tag , Running , Touch man it felt good to be free .

I went up to the guys and Saw Jasper , Arlo , Ash , Aaron , Jayden , Jordan e.c.t , " Hey Guys can i join you guys ? " i asked " Yeah sure " Jayden Said nicely .

While we were buys playing RUGBY i herd a voice from the other side of the field , I looked over and saw Savannah , I thought to myself what should i do (A/N Raven was freaking out cause she never gets rough )

Savannah's POV
Omg what is she doing with the boys , she never hangs out with the boys it's always me ugh this is so annoying , I'm the only person who she hangs out with .
Wait ... am I getting jealous of her because Raven is hanging out with guys , wow I'm never like this , ugh never mind me .

Ravens POV

I quickly run over and see thats she is fuming at me , i don't know why she is like this , i kind of feel like Savvy is JELLY .

Both POV

" Hey , i thought you weren't coming to school today ? " i say/ask " Oh well here i am and what are you doing with the boys on the field i thought you would have being with all the girls not here getting yourself dirty like a dude " Savannah says sarcastically , " Savvy why are you acting like this you never get jealous " Raven Says concerned , " Well you know something I don't want to be here anymore so can we please go !" Savannah screams .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys Its Me , Sorry Ending this Chapter on a Cliff Hanger , Any way will Raven Stay with the guys or go with her friend lets see on the next chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.7K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
51.8K 1.6K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
37.7K 775 49
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
156K 6.9K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...