@AmazingPhil Do I Know You?

By Dottymathers

{COMPLETED} Phil Lester is famous. Though not famous as you might think... Phil is famous in the intern... More

"Erm hi so my name is Dan"
"I don't know but he's cute!"
Did I just say that...?
What a guy can be playful!
And at that exact moment it felt like pure euphoria
WHY DID I SEND KISSES!
NOT AN UPDATE
The Butterfly Feeling Hit Me Again!
"Can't Keep Your Eyes Off Me Hey?"
What If We Made a Den!?
Can we watch a Disney film!
I Want To Cuddle Him And Never Let Go
I wank into glass doors
My thumb still stroking his hand
"Okay Lover Boy"
Well I have a hamster?
Wow I didn't realise how much I love you.
@AmazingPhil wait...
...
...
Can't Help Falling in Love with You
Almost.
Alone Together
He's always been like that Phil
"When someone is in love, their pupils dilate when looking at that person"
Mum, I am not continuing to make out, while you take pictures of me!
I wouldn't have it any other way.

I guess this is goodbye

608 27 7
By Dottymathers

On the 18th of November 2015, I uploaded my first ever fanfiction to the internet.

Over the past year I have wrote 41,865 words on this story.

I never expected it to get more that 20 reads let alone 5K!

So all I wanna say to you all is...

THANK YOU!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, I have never had confidence to write, yet all your guys' lovely comments made me carry on! (Also my English language marks have never been so good!)

I want to show you all my thanks and love to you all somehow cause this honestly does not feel enough, just really though. Thank you for joining me on this journey that started off with an idea months before it was executed!

For a thanks here are the chapter names I saved to my computer, go ahead and tag yourself! I am "Twenty whore ayyy"

ALSO!

I AM NOT STOPPING WRITING!

I DO HAVE AN ONESHOT BOOK WHICH I HAVE LOADS OF IDEAS WRITTEN DOWN FOR SO PLEASE GO CHECK THAT OUT, I HAVE SOME STORIES ALREADY UP!

Okay, so I guess this is goodbye!

I LOVE YOU SQUISHES! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 176 46
You entered my life and suddenly out of nowhere you meant the world to me. I chose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause. Wi...
4.5K 343 53
Dan was a fangirl, Phil was a YouTuber. Dan obsessed day and night but he wasn't aware of Phil's recent traumatic breakup, When Dan's psychic, Delia...
25.8K 1.2K 41
Phil Lester is a well known youtuber. He hides behind the camera, he acts the way that he wants to but he scared to be himself at school. He's popula...
85.9K 5.6K 28
Dan is a prince - and a different one at that. Usually you'd think that being a prince is a dream come true, but not for Dan. He just wants a normal...