King Of Ice (Victuuri)

By hopebaegel

King AU. Victor always had a passion for ice skating, he was one of the best in his kingdom. When his parents... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

2.3K 100 101
By hopebaegel

Yuuri

"Where'd you been!"

I quietly entered my room as my sister sat on my bed. Arms crossed.

"What?" I said, trying to sound innocent.

"Don't act all innocent, I know you've been skating."

I gulped.

"I-I-"

She snorted, "I don't really care, but mom and dad do."

I sighed and let myself fall onto the bed. "Yeah, I know."

"You haven't been skating for half a year and now you cannot wait to go again. What made you go again?"

I felt my cheeks burning up at the thought of Victor.

My sister got a smug look on her face. "Is is some girl you met?"

My already red blush had gotten redder. "No, no, no, no, that's not it!" She chuckled.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going to head back to the dining room, that was the real reason for me to come here."

Be glad it wasn't mom or dad to come here."

She stood up and smiled before she left the room.

My heart was beating like crazy. I let my hand lay down on my heart and just in silence listened to its sound.

That Victor guy is doing some strange things to my body.

"So when was the ball again?" Mira asked.

"Saturday." My mother said.

They were standing in the hallway, I didn't bother listening, I just walking past and caught their talk.

So, a ball huh. In two days already. Interesting. I've never really been a party lover, probably never are.

It's a bother I need to go. This life is full of things you must do.

I'm not even going to be the next king. 'Cause my sister will be the next queen. She is older.

So what am I doing here? I need to go out, make friends, do what I like. Not locked into this castle.

I let myself fall onto the bed, my face into the pillows. I wanted to scream.

I grabbed my phone. I didn't have many notifications, I'm not that popular.

I only got a mail of Pitchit. My friend from Thailand. He isn't a prince or something, just a really good skater I had met on a special camp.

From Hamster boi:
'Hi Yuuri! I am going to your howntown for a special camp and I wanted to ask if I could stay at your house that week? It's next week wednesday till Thursday.'

To Hamster boi:
'I'm going to ask my parents. Probably get an answer tomorrow.'

As I closed my phone my ring tone rang again.

Pitchit really is glued to his phone. I sighed and opened my email.

It wasn't from Pitchit?

From unknown:
'Hello is this Yuuri? It's me Victor.'

Was the only thing.

I quickly added him to my adressbook.

To Victor:
'Yes it's Yuuri here.'

I got almost in an instant one back.

From Victor:
'I'm glad. I have to do something this weekend, so I'm not able to coach you. You ok with it?'

To Victor:
'I actually have something too. So it's ok.'

From Victor:
'Great! Then I'll email you for next week! Bye Yuuri.'

To Victor:
'Bye.'

I closed my phone again and stared to the ceiling. It was just plain white.

I closed my eyes but they opened again.

I'll need to ask my parents!

I quickly jumped off bed and try to find my parents.

I bumped into my mother on the stairway. We almost fell, I quickly grabbed her.

"Sorry." I said.

"Are you alright Yuuri?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yes and you? Nothing happened?"

She shaked her head. "No, but can I ask you why you're in a rush?"

I tried remembering why.

"Oh because I tried to find you. I wanted to ask if Pitchit could stay here next week." I asked giving a fake smile.

"Pitchit? You mean the skater you met?"

I nodded. "Yes that's fine, if you'll organise everything and don't break something it's fine."

I smiled. "Thanks mom!"

Then I rushed back upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone.

To Pitchit:
'Yes you can! Email me when you're at the station I'll pick you up!'

From Pitchit:
'Yes! I'll do that, see you next week!'

"Yuuri honey please go dress up, in an hour we need to go." Mira said and pushed me almost into the closet.

"Will you please stop I can do it myself." I said and dodged her next push.

"Fine but be quick!" She turned around and walked out of my room.

I grabbed my tux and I left the shoes before my bed. I slipped into the bathroom who was nextdoor and left my clothes on a chair.

I stripped off my clothes and just showered for five minutes.

I put on my tuxedo and did my hair.

Someone knocked on my door. "Yuuri are you ready?"

"Yeah." I answered.

With that Mira walked in again.

I turned around to face Mira, her mouth fell open.

I looked confused at her. She just shaked her head and walked to me.

She touched my hair and changed it a little.

"Now you're even more sexy." She laughed.

I looked into the mirror. This didn't look like me.

"Thanks." I muttered.

Mira wore a beautiful black dress and her hair was for once beautiful styled.

"You don't look wrong yourself." I said really awkward. 

Mira chuckled. "Thanks Bro."

"So shall we go." She said and offered her arm.

I nodded and took it till we walked down the stairs.

Our parents nodded at us and mom smiled.

"You look gorgeous." She whispered in my ear.

We entered the car and drove off.

"And who's ball are we actually attending?" I asked.

"Nikiforov." Mira said.

"Those who came from Russia a couple years ago?"

Mira nodded. "They say they have a really handsome son." She smirked.

"Only he is engaged." Mom said.

"Everything can break." Mira said.

Mom looked angry at her. "That's not something nice to say Mira."

"Yeah sorry sorry."

We as family don't treat each other as higher or lower. We all treat each other the same. Except for my parents of course they need to raise us.

We drove a place where were beautiful bushes and flowers. A great garden. The driver stopped and someone helped us out of the limousine.

There were guards everywhere, just as people in beautiful dresses and tuxedos. Probably only royalty.

We walked inside and we as the Katsuki family were greeted by the guards.

We walked inside the ballroom and my parents almost automatically got into a chat with someone.

Mira and I walked further. And so Mira saw people she knew and left me.

I just got to someone I knew really well.

Mr. Chair.

I sat down the chair in a corner. Nearby the food. A perfect place for me.

As I watched people dance I ate. A perfect combination.

I just sat there, like I don't even know how long. But Mira came to me.

"Hey wanna dance? You're sitting so lonely." She asked.

"No thanks I'm not a dancer."

Mira didn't care. She grabbed my arms and dragged me to the dance floor.

"We're actually trying to get close to Nikiforov." She whispered. "I just need your help."

"You don't even know how he looks." I said.

"Yes I do!" Mira pouted.

We just danced slowly and got through the crowd.

"What does he look like then?"

It took a long time for Mira answered. "Yeah you win I don't even know."

I guided her to the side line again.

"First go find him, then go to me. OK? "

"Yeah fine. Bye then."

I waved her off and sat back in my chair.

Authors note: say What, I already got 250+ reads. THANKS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
464K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
642K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...