A Rp Book

By SnowDistortedDragon

take two. yeah my oc oneshots are a rp book kinda and i used to have another but then i deleted it cause i th... More

RULES
snow
zonark or skyflower
five nights at distort's
private rps
wolves
smol group rp
school
private rp 1
the lab event
nightmare
elementary school rp
fusion!
kill
grey and ice
CHIBI SISTERS
Enderty
Emotional necklace
Floria
Random rp
Another random rp
Rp?
Undertale rp
Tail pulls pfivate rp
Battling the ice dragon hybrids

scary thunderstorm

148 4 471
By SnowDistortedDragon

(Pick any of the 5 sisters. Aka freda, enderna, distort, dragon or snow)

It was pitch black and rain was falling heavy and hard. It was a loud thunderstorm. It was also a bit cold but you didnt seem to mind. You were sleeping alone in your big bed but you woke up due to crying.

When you get up and open the door. You see her holding a plush (wolf=snow, snow leopard=dragon, cheetah=freda, griffin=enderna and cat=distort). She was shivering from the cold and was terrified from the thunderstorm. Then she asked a question

"H-hey...i-i'm really scared...a-and colder then normal... Can i cuddle next to you?" (Snow)

"Yo...uh this is weird to ask... Can i sleep with ya? I dont like the cold... Or thunder..." (Dragon)

"...i-i may hate you... B-but I'm cold and scared... Let me sleep with you please." (Distort)

"I cant sleep again... Its normal but i'm scared and cold... Maybe if i sleep with you i can?" (Freda)

"H-he-help. T-the monster is trying t-to get m-me. P-protect me please." (Enderna)

(Pick the sister)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
171K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
158K 5.7K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
18.5K 623 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..