The Duke and the Deal

By __lizamatthews

"She was a rare beauty that he couldn't resist." "He was a handsome devil that she couldn't avoid." *... More

01. Attending the Grand Ball
02. Duke of Westland
03. Caught and the Announcement
04. The Proposal
05. Stranger
06. The Deal
07. Maids and a Dark Red Rose
08. The Contract and Wedding Gown
09. Mixed Emotions
10. Pride or Die?
11. Battling Conscience
12. The Engagement Party
13. Intense Encounters and The Rauffes
14. Wedding Day Aftermath
15. Lola and Amos
Author's Update

00. Introduction

11.6K 258 29
By __lizamatthews

Author's Note

Hello there, you weird and adorable nobility of the 19th Century!

Welcome to "The Duke and the Deal!"

Thank You for giving my story a chance. I can already tell we'll be the best of friends😉

I hope you enjoy my first historical fiction story and continue to "not" be a silent reader. You know what to do. Just vote and blurt out your thoughts for your comments. I'd appreciate it so very, very, very, very, very much. I'll be over the moon happy if you do so!

My update schedule would be on either the weekends, when I'm available or when there's internet :)

Oh, and not to forget. Thank you to my inspirations :

RobThier and AlexiaPraks

You both are talented and great writers!

Thanks! Hope you enjoy my story!

Yours truly,

Miss Riah ❤

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or, if real, are used fictitiously.

Copyright © 2016 by __lizamatthews

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in an information retrieval system in any form or by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, taping, and recording, without prior permission from the publisher.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Thanking You For Your Patience and Reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 113K 42
When the Hemmingway's go into debt, their only hope out of their dilemma is their daughter, Rhea. Rhea realizes the situation and immediately agrees...
463K 14.1K 35
Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cocky, Possesive, Devilishly handsome. He is...
5.1M 189K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
17K 459 18
EDITING THE NOVEL, MAY 2023 - Everything will be back up soon! ------------- He stops touching me and quietly watches my stern face before speaking...