[EDITING] Time's Running Out...

By evethesithh

I was killed by a serial killer who has been wandering around my school's campus. My soul then wandered aroun... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13.
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
E P I L O G U E || extra part

17

1.2K 54 6
By evethesithh

Jisoo and Rose's face instantly fell when I said that. Jennie just rubbed her temple and Lisa was thinking of some other solution.

"You know, I can just sit here and wait while you guys perform..-"

"No!" Jennie shouted like a crazy girl and I flinched in shock.

"What? No way in hell" Rose said pouting this time at me as if I had already disappointed them.

"I didn't mean to scare you but I don't want to, 'not include you'. We will always be together. We're Blackpink right?" Jennie approached me half hurt and half guilty.

"You have to be with us. We- We're not going to let you feel left out no matter how 'don't care' you felt" Lisa said.

"Aww don't be like this~!" Jisoo and Rose approached me like a toddler and hugged me like a lost child.

I giggled and said, "Yeah sure but you guys have to help me figure it out. I don't know-" Wait, I can't tell them I had amnesia before or else they would be suspicious right?

"In that case.. Lisa, do you remember the work I asked you to do?" Jennie asked Lisa. Them her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Yes, yes!" Lisa looked at me. I don't like where this is going. "What about do the gymnastics things"

"Like the cheerleaders do?" I frowned.

"Oh yeah, I heard Minna is totally bad at gymnastic things. She had tried doing it but failed in a matter of minutes"

"Well, partially but more than that!" she replied.

"But I don't even know how to do it" I put on a sad face.

"Oh no you won't" Lisa grinned as she exchanged glances between the others.

During the short break, they were all pumped up and exercise a bit. I and Lisa sat on a bench as she showed me a video on her phone of competitions of gymnastic people. They were all great.

Somewhat I felt a new kind of pumped vibe went through me. Like my body was starting to crave to do it. I know nothing from my past life. My body was getting itchy to do the tricks that seemed too impossible for the gymnastic people.

- - - -

"Now all of you have been waiting for, the competition on who will be crowned Keen of Elise Highschool for a year," The host girl stopped so that the other host continued for her.

"Welcome, the Blackpinks!!!!" He shouted through the mic. From the small room, we walked out until we reached the center of the gym where the hosts were standing.

The crowd instantly cheered like crazy people. People were whistling, cheering for us like how football fans go crazy.

"Now to the other side, The SneakyKats!!!!" the girls went out looking all proud. The crowd cheered but very quiet at the same time.

"The game begins... now"

The hosts went up to the side of the gym. I noticed the crazy sparks between Minna's group and us.

The whistle blew and the SneakyKats started on cute sexy moves that don't require much energy.

"Remember the time we first met up?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah" I replied shortly.

"Guys, I don't think this is the right time to talk.."

"Now's the time for revenge"

After felt like hours of intense dancing, it's time for us to end this match.

Jennie and Lisa stood on one knee first and they reached out their hands. Then Jisoo and Rose did a black flip once and landed on Jennie and Lisa's shoulder.

Now it's my turn. The gym was quiet for a moment and I can hear my heart thumping hard. Anxiety washed over me as I took a deep breath.

I ran a bit and my body magically moved on its own. I did a few jump and flips and once I stepped on Jennie's hand with my left foot and Lisa's hand with my right foot and leaped through the air. I did a turn during the leap and miraculously my feet landed on Jisoo and Rose's shoulders.

Once I landed, I didn't move at all and try to contain my balance. The once silent gym turned into a noisy one as the students cheered as loud as they can. They even chanted our group's name. I felt even happier. I don't even know I can do it.

"That's not fair!" Minna suddenly shouted and everyone looked at her. Rose and Jisoo slowly let me down with Lisa and Jennie's help. "This is dancing! Not some kind of gymnastic competition!" She screeched in dissatisfied.

"Well, not entirely they did the tricks only at the end so it is still considered fair and they did well," The host said as the judge of our match. "Besides, dance poll is not just fair, it's inappropriate. Or you want yourselves clean the school's toilet" She winked at the SneakyKats as Minna and the gang stomped away like little kids.

"The new Queen of Keen of Elise Highschool goes to.. Blackpink!!!" The crowd went crazy. We raised our hands and waved at the fans. Then I noticed students especially guys started cheering on my name.

"By the way, the you did back there was amazing" The host girl complimented and I just put on a big smile.

"Looks like you're the new popular kid" Jennie teased along with the others. I giggled and out of the far end of the gym, I saw a person that seemed familiar to me. It was a guy and he was smiling too. I felt a tingling sensation somewhat.

We all depart from the gym and when the coast was clear. I decided to ask the girls the thing that I've been wondering.

"How did you guys know I can do the gymnastic tricks?" I asked.

"Well... I guess the guts told us so" Lisa said and they laughed along. I just put up a smile as I sensing there was a secret they were keeping from me.

Then a girl with a cheerleading outfit of our school came up to me with her other cheerleading friends behind her. She put on a welcoming smile.

"We suddenly got short on 5 more members because they all quit. So since we saw your amazing talent, I would totally invite you to our team as cheerleading. My team, on the other hand, is F(X). And I'm Krystal" She handed out a hand and I shake it with mine.

"But what about my group..?" I asked. I don't want to left them out.

"My point is, I want all of you to get in it," She said.

"I don't know.. Jennie? Guys?" I looked at them. They showed a bit disapproving look and I think Krystal sensed it too.

"I know it's not your style but don't worry. There's a match coming soon and we just don't have time to recruit with our practices on the way. Just for that and after that you guys will be on your way. Promise" She out on a promising look to us. Her friends looked at us with hopes for us to join.

I exchanged excited glances at the Blackpinks and they nodded in agreement.

"Deal," Jennie said at Krystal as they shook hands.

"Then we'll be off, further schedule I'll text you tonight because we need to reorganize it since you guys have no problem in doing simple stunts right?" She asked.

"Nope," Jennie replied shortly.

"We'll be off," She said as her friends followed her away to who knows where.

Before we even move along, the BTS came up to us and as usual, they put on the pervert faces. I hold myself hard from rolling my eyes at them. Jimin was at the front and he was looking at me straight in the eye with no expression. His friends were all at his back.

Then the girls pushed me from behind quite hard. "Hey-!" I bumped onto Jimin, on his hard chest as he caught me from falling. Our faces were very close and my heart thumped at his sight.

He instantly let go of me and stepped backward. Then he reached out something from his back. I was astonished to see a bouquet of colorful flowers. It was very beautiful.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded saying it is for me. I could see his red cheeks like he was trying not to lose his coolness.

I took it from me and I smiled at the flowers. I smelled it a bit and it smelled so fresh! I've been wanting these for my room.

"I guess this is what people do to congratulate someone so yeah. Gotta go" He said as he went away walking so quickly.

His friends sigh out in disappointment and gave me a sorry look. Then I giggled at his childish attitude.

"Just forget him, he doesn't know how to love," V remarked and his friends laughed along at Jimin.

"No, I'm not!" Jimin demanded as he continued walking away.

"Thanks!" I shouted when he was getting far.

I could hear the girls squealed and I can't stop smiling from ear to ear.

"Aww, you atta girl!!" They cheered as they put their hands over my neck and we walked to the next class that took an hour before going home. We laughed along like a bunch of crazy people together in the empty hallway.

I guess Jimin is not that bad.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: I thought about keeping this story short but I guess it's going to be a long way since I need these two lovebirds together before Mr. Rose's appearance.

The question is, will they really fall in love with Jimin's former cold shoulder or someone as the third will interfere with them?

Keep reading to find out!

Dedicated to;
- @JEONJUNGKOOKwifeu

Thanks for kept voting on my book continuously!!

I love all of you guys who still read this book until this far~ <3

EDITED 25/3/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 9K 40
I felt like a ticking time bomb. My heart rate rised and I exploded. Everything went black before my eyes. I walked towards him, while still holding...
2.1K 131 6
"all you ever do is run from your problems! you're such a coward," You always run from your problems and leave your best friend, Min Yoongi, to clean...
190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...