Hamilton Scenarios

By DecepticonsLiveOn

There's just not enough Hamilton fanfics, so why not make one myself? More

The Begining
Really Fucking Sorry

Cuddles!

323 5 0
By DecepticonsLiveOn

Alexander- It takes a little while to get him to cuddle with you since he's almost always writing or out fighting in the war, but when it finally happens you like to take your sweet time snuggling with him since it doesn't happen often and he won't admit it but he loves it.

Laurens- He loves to cuddle! When ever he'll get the chance he'll try to cuddle the crap outta you, but since he fights in the war he doesn't get to see you as much as he would like.

Lafayette- He not as much as a cuddler as Laurens but he still enjoys when you're snuggled again his side and enjoys the peace of when he isn't fighting for the country.

Mulligan- He like to say in public that he's a tough, strong flirt and cuddles isn't really his thing, but at home he's a huge cuddle bug, he loves any chance he get to hug your waist. It's freaking adorable.

{So that's my first chapter but if you want anybody to be added or if you have any requests please PM me. Have a lovely morning, afternoon or night everybody!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 2K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...