A Day Made 2 (On Hold)

By kaddaku

Sequel to "Day in the Making" More

College
Halloween
Fanfiction
Thanksgiving
Dream
Group Plans
The date
Crazy
Idiot
Jalissa
Confront
"Baby...."
Hospital
A/n

Confessions

69 5 1
By kaddaku

"W-what?" You asked trying to make sure he knows what he just said. "(Y/n) I really do..if you don't like me the same, I-I understand" he said with his voice breaking at the last few syllables. You immediately hugged him knowing he was being very serious.

"I-I like you too Lucas" you said as he smiled. "I'm so happy I can just kiss you!" He said before realizing what he said. "I-I mean...if I can kiss you? What am I saying you would never-" you interupted him by kissing him on the lips in which he gave into.

"Shut up you dork!" You giggled into his shirt as he smiled down to you. "I love you so much (Y/n)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 17.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
953K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
579K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
629K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...