There's Only One Direction: L...

By niallsforbreakfast

Sara and her friends, Danielle and Katie, win a trip to London to hangout with the boys! And heavy drama occu... More

There's Only One Direction: London
Surprise!
Best Spring Break Ever
The Limo Ride
So Complicated
Starting Over
Now What?

Is This Real Life?

332 3 0
By niallsforbreakfast

After a hard day at school, i was finally home, alone and at peace. I lay on the couch watching "Codename Kids Next Door." I closed my eyes wanting to take a little nap. "NOOO WHERE ARE ALL THE SPOONS?" number 3 screamed. I laughed to myself and thought about Liam. Then it hit me. I sprang up and bolted up the stairs to my room. I plopped to the ground flipping up the laptop screen, and twitter popped up. I took one look at the screen, then shut it. I began to cry. I wanted it so bad, and in my head, i deserved whatever the surprise was.

"Congratulations to @AlessiaPayne1D for winning the contest! You seemed the best choice for VIP tickets for our show in Canada. Cant wait to meet you! :)"

Thats great that she won, honest I'm glad she gets to meet them, i would have liked to, but oh well. I put my head on the floor and lay there completely still for a few moments. Then, my computer made a noise. I picked my head up and saw that i had a direct message. I didn't get excited because it was probably Katie saying sorry, but when i clicked on it, it said it was from Niall. I rubbed my eyes and slapped myself to make sure i wasn't asleep, but this was real, this was really happening in REAL LIFE! I didn't move a muscle, i couldn't breathe, i thought i was going to pass out. Finally, after about 5 minutes of staring at the screen, i began to actually read what he wrote:

" I am sorry you didn't win and i bet you are wondering why the hell i am messaging you, well its because i wanted you to win. Sadly, majority rules. I laughed at your bio and for some reason, when i got to your profile, i felt weird inside. Ive looked at about a thousand other girl's profiles, but i felt tingly when i looked at yours. I don't know what it is about you and your weird conversations with your friend Katie, but i feel like… i don't know… i wanna meet you. Please send me your phone number, we should talk :)"

I literally could not breathe. It felt like i got my soul sucked right from my body. I pressed "reply" and slowly typed my number as my hands shook violently. When i clicked send, i let out a huge breath of air. i closed my computer and stood up. I went back downstairs and sat on the couch staring at the television. Was this really happening? Is this a dream? As soon as i started doubting myself that that actually happened, my phone rang. "ITS GOTTA BE YOUUUUUU" My head quickly turned to my phone as it lit up. I picked it up and glared at the screen. It read: "INCOMING CALL from RESTRICTED" was this him? Is this it? I tapped the answer button and slowly placed the phone to my ear.

"He-Hello?" i hesitantly said. A recognizable accent came from the other side.

"Hi is this Sara Brilliant?" I smiled so big, my jaw clicked.

"Uh.. Yes it is…"

"HI! its Niall Horan"

"Oh my… Hello." i said trying not to make a fool of myself. That was only the beginning. We chatted for hours, getting to know each other. To my surprise, i wasn't that nervous as i talked to him. Something about how he talked to me made me feel like i could tell him anything. Late that night i was getting cozy in my bed, still talking to him. " Im sorry but… i gotta go, i have school tomorrow and-"

"No its okay, call me tomorrow after school anytime, i have the day off."

"Okay sweet! ill call you…tomorrow"

"But wait…before you go…" There was a long silence. I sat there waiting for him to speak again. " I was wondering if you would like to come to London, over spring break? If its okay with-"

"OH MY GOD YES! i would love to! Only problem is, there is no way i am ever going to afford a plane ticket halfway across the world."

"You wouldn't have to worry about that, see…. i will pay for the tickets, round trip." i didn't speak for a while, trying to process that i not only might finally go to London, but i might meet Niall Horan.

"Wow…thats a lot of money… i wouldn't want to-"

"No! really don't think too much about the money, think only about you convincing your parents to let you go."

"Yes… that might be tricky… well how many tickets can i get?"

"How many do you want?"

"Well if i didn't bring Katie she would probably strangle me in my sleep, and if i can get our moms to let us go by ourselves..then that'd be only 2 tickets!"

"Great! talk to your moms, and get back to me tomorrow. okay?"

"Yes, definitely! ill call you."

"Goodnight Sara" I smiled, and giggled. It was the way he said my name…. it sent chills down my spine.

"Good bye Niall." we both laughed, and i hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 7 49
Hi! This story is about 3 lucky girls who moved to England and have some amazing neighbors!
21.9K 398 33
When Emma goes on the One Direction summer tour with her best friend Lucy ,she never expected to be attacked. But when someone saves her and gives h...
51.3K 1.3K 29
Summer Hills isn't your average teenager. She was born to be a vampire, but she doesn't know. Her mother disappears, leaving her with her older siste...
2K 17 23
This story is about a few girls getting the chance with memebers of the hot english band, one direction. hope you like it :) feel free to comment you...