Amderesta The 4th Republic #8...

By pretribbeliever

In the ninth book of the Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic series, the Amderestan Military continues it's fight... More

Amderesta The 4th Republic #8.
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Preface

78 0 0
By pretribbeliever

What you are about to read is the first chapter in the ninth book of my Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic series of which seven books are available in Kindle and paperback formats. To fully grasp the various plotlines, I recommend buying Amderesta The 3rd Republic, Amderesta The 4th Republic #2, Amderesta The 4th Republic #3, Amderesta The 4th Republic #4, Amderesta The 4th Republic #5, Amderesta The 4th Republic #6, and Amderesta The 4th Republic #7 and reading them in the order listed before you read this. Once you have read the previous books, then feel free to read this and upcoming chapters that I will be posting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 1 24
Book 2 of the Iconia Continuum. The Iconians arrive in the future only to discover that wars happen everywhere. This story takes place in the alter...
4.6K 93 8
I do not own Star Wars, all rights belong to George Lucas and Disney. I only own the OC and this story. A Star Wars Fanfiction The Galactic Republic...
1.5K 23 13
This is the fifth book in the Jedi Twin series and takes place after the Star Wars: Attack of the Clones movie and starts a bit before the Clone Wars...
37.1K 1.2K 15
Book 1 in Deadly series Book 2: Tug of War Book 3: Final Blow After a fight on the Ghost, Ezra is captured by the Empire. He has no idea if the rest...