Fire And Ice

By iluvalpacas26

When a fateful night sets 2 "freaks" together, one not even knowing what they're capable of, trouble strikes... More

Fire And Ice
Fire and Ice-Pt. 2
Fire and Ice Pt-3
Fire and Ice Pt-4
Fire and Ice-Pt 5
Fire and Ice Pt-6
Fire And Ice Pt-7
Fire And Ice Pt-8
Fire and Ice Pt-9
Fire and Ice Pt-11
Fire And Ice Pt-12
Fire and Ice Pt-13
Fire And Ice-The (extremely overdue) End
3K THANK YOU!

Fire and Ice Pt-10

498 16 3
By iluvalpacas26

Yes I know I'm late again. I'm sorry.

*in announcer voice* Previously in Fire and Ice

He started to look around and I did too to see if I could find what was wrong. Around us, there was a thin layer of snow covering the ground. It had snowed? When did this happen?

“No way,” Sohinki mumbled under his breath.

“What?” I asked.

“You can do it too!” He suddenly sounded excited.

“What?” I asked, this time more confused that concerned. What was he talking about. He grabbed me by the shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

“You can control ice!”

Mari P.O.V.

"What!" I asked for the third time.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Sohinki had a huge grin on his face as I stood there completely confused and looking like an idiot.

"I-I guess I never knew..." I muttered.

"I never thought I'd ever meet someone like me, I thought I was the only one..." Sohinki kept talking.

"Yeah, this is great and all but what do I do?" I interrupted. I didn't know what I could really do, I didn't know how I could, I didn't know how to use it, I was confused.

"You can control ice, in the same way I can control fire. I'm also going to guess that people sometimes comment that you feel cold, even though you don't feel cold?" He said with a small smirk on his face.

I opened my mouth to say no and tell him that it was only him with the crazy supernatural powers but I realized it was true. Dammit.

“Yes.” He smiled again.

“Wait, but you never knew you could do any of this?”

“No.” Wow, way to look like an idiot.

“Like, you never had any encounter with something weird with like ice or snow or something?” I thought about it, did anything happen that I was just too stupid to notice.

“I remember when I was in like 3rd grade, this girl in class said she wished it would snow sometime. And I starting thinking about how fun it would be and then I looked outside and it was snowing. I guess I just thought it was a coincidence...” Third grade me was stupid.

“I guess you accidentally used your abilities without meaning to.”

“Anytime I’ve used my abilities I haven’t meant to. I didn’t know they existed until today! I don’t even know how to use them yet!” I replied a little frustrated. There was a long, silent pause before Sohinki said anything.

“I could...maybe...show you how?” He sounded a little nervous. I smiled at him.

“Okay,” it was the second super cheesy moment of the night but at this point I didn’t care how cheesy it was. It was perfect.

Lasercorn P.O.V.

Well this was just perfect. I seriously couldn’t have been in a better position at the time.

An hour or so (I’m guessing here) after it stopped speaking, Joven spoke up.

“What secret? I don’t remember a secret.”

“No clue bro, Anthony?” Ian replied.

“Don’t know, do you know, Lasercorn?”

“Nope.” I said. It was a lie, I did know, at least half of it, but if it could still hear us, saying out loud could get us in even deeper trouble.

“One of you lies,” it boomed. Shit. Joven, Anthony and Ian started looking around as to say which one is it?

“Doesn’t really matter anyway, your little friends will be here soon. Can hardly call them friends considering they didn’t even tell you what the most important thing about themselves was.”

“How do you know they’re even gonna come?” Asked Ian, sounding more brave than I would be able to at the current time.

“Trust me,” it said, the unmistakable tone of a I’ve got an evil plan clearly in his voice.

Double shit.

“Until then, feel free to see who’s not telling you the truth.” A minute later Anthony spoke up.

“I think it’s Joven.”

“What! Why me?”

“You were the first to ask if any of us knew, possibly hinting at the fact that you might know and you were trying to cover.”

“That’s ridiculous.”

“Is it Joven? Is it really?”

“Maybe it’s actually you Anthony,” Ian stated.

“Come on, it’s not me,” he replied.

“You were the first to start accusing people!” 

“That means nothing! It could be you!”

“Guys! Guys, let’s just calm down,” Joven said and instantly shut up, “it’s Lasercorn.” Everyone turned to face me.

Triple shit.

“Lasercorn? You know!?!?” Ian asked. I couldn’t bring myself to lie again to my friends. I just sat there looking at the floor.

“Dude! Why didn’t you tell us!” Anthony yelled. Still looked at the ground.

“Whatever, maybe if you had told us we wouldn’t be in this situation,” Ian mumbled.

“I didn’t realize it until yesterday!” I shouted in defense.

“How do you realize that you know a super important secret!” Joven replied.

“I-I don’t know...”

“Exactly.” I sighed knowing that I couldn’t tell them. That thing obviously hated Sohinki for his ability to control fire and Mari’s ability to, if I’m guessing right here, control some other element. Telling them could put them in more danger then I really wanted to be accountable for. I just had to wait and see for what happens next.

 well I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate). I spent my Christmas crying over Matt Smith so... yeah

Bye guys

~LittleLampLover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 613 26
There's alaways been two teams. On one side, there's Ian's team which is composed of Lasercorn, Sohinki and Joven. On the other side, there is Wes, A...
94.1K 2.2K 34
{Sequel to Forgotten Basketball} After Aya remembered her middle school days, she and Seijuro's relationship has been going strong for the past 2 ye...
13.4K 212 15
Mari and Sohinki are 2 of the people on Smosh games and they are friends. What happens when truth or dare comes to the Smosh games and they except th...
43.7K 1.4K 35
Sequel to The Eyes of an Outcast. READ THAT ONE FIRST OR THIS STORY WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. JUST SAYIN'. Eryn Ovenshire woke up from her coma...