getting Instagram

By lucaya_trash03

Maya Lucas Riley Farkle Zay and Isorada all get Instagram and couples are formed and some couples are destroy... More

Never Gonna Happen
Who Said That
only human
your girlfriend
wow
he's mine
he's mine pt.2
Will you go out with me
Winter Wonderland? PT 1
Winter Wonderland part2
SMACKLE
into you
ignorance
feels like loneliness
3 musketeers
Josh
Starbucks and jealously
lucaya chat
lucaya is back and better than ever
I'm yours (i need help)
Lucas and farkle
bonus 6k
riarkle talk
The Truth
moving
YAAAHHHHH
they both have daddy issues
all of me (I can't think about anything)
never again (end)(sequel)
sequeal out
Q and A
WHAT IS MY LIFE
hope you understand
oops

This can't be happening

3.9K 54 36
By lucaya_trash03

Trigger warning- I'm so sorry for this one it is going to have self harming so yeah sorry it will get happy in a next few chapters if you don't like sad stuff like this please wait till next chapter thank you please no hate *don't play the song until told to thanks*

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Lucas POV

Beep beep beep ugh I hate Mondays I turned the alarm off and got dressed Got to school. I meet Maya at the doors and open it for her she seems different today her bright blue eyes aren't bright her smile is not as real and she's wearing all black and a long sleeves

"Hey" i said to Maya before she could say anything Emily came and pulled me away and gave Maya the dirty eye "hey was talking to maya" I yelled "oh didn't realize sorry" she said sarcastically. She let's go of me and I turn to find no Maya...strange.

~·~·~·~·~·~·
Time skip
~·~·~·~·~·~·

The bell rings and we go to class 5 minutes later no Maya 10 minutes later still no Maya what the hell is going on.

"Has anyone seen Maya" Mr. Matthews asked the class "I seen her when I got here I opened the door for her I was trying to talk to her but Emily pulled me away. Maya seemed different I think she's depressed and being bullied." i said all in one breath "ok um Lucas can you go look for Maya please?" he asked "umm yeah can I get the hall pass?" I said he showed me the pass and I went to find Maya.

"Maya. Maya its Lucas can you please talk to me"I semi yelled
As I got closer to the restrooms I heard soft crying coming from
the girls restrooms. I didn't want to go in the girls restroom but that could be Maya I had to.

I went in and called Mayas name "Maya its Lucas are you in here?" I asked no response but I saw blood dripping in the big stall.
Oh my God.
"Lucas what are you doing this is the girls restroom" a familiar voice said.. Wait I know that voice anywhere.....MAYA "Maya what stall are you in? Maya are you in the big stall." i said almost in tears. There was silence for a few moments then Maya busted out crying full on crying I ran to the big stall and kicked it open what I saw was horrible. Maya was sitting there with a blade in her hand and all you could see was blood on her arms.

I wanted to cry so hard but I couldn't I wouldn't I bent down and lifted her arms that were drenched in blood and she winced a little.

"Why?" My voice cracked. I couldn't stand it seeing Maya here all vulnerable and weak I couldn't believe it. "There is this girl that is bullying me it hurts so fucking much and I don't want to be living. Lucas i wanna die." she said between sobs. "Well to bad because I'm NOT gonna let that happen." I said clearly

"Lucas?" she asked "yes" I answered "I wanna go home."she whispered. "Then thats where you'll go"i said picking her up and bringing her to the sink to wash off all the blood "this might sting but I need you to not scream. Can you do that for me?"I asked getting ready to wash her arms
"Ye-ah I think so?" she responded questionably I nodded and put her arms under the water and gently rubbed them. She squealed under her breath but not to loud. I rolled her sleeves down and tied my jacket around her waist to hide all the blood from her arms before I left I went to Mr. Matthews room to get my stuff.

"Hey did you find Maya?" he asked "yes I did I'm taking her home."I said looking at Riley then back at Mr. Matthews "why what happened to Maya?" Riley asked "she's not feeling good"I semi lie
"Lucas you should go." Mr. Matthews told me I did as told and went to my Maya. "You ready to go?" I asked Maya. "Y-yes" she answered "ok let's go" i said bringing my hand up so she can take it. Without hesitation she grabs it and holds on to me like her life depended on it.

~·~·~·~·~·~
Time skip
~·~·~·~·~·~

I got to her house and all I kept thinking was. Why. Why her What did she do to deserve this.
"Maya I'm gonna tuck you in is that ok"I said carefully to not trigger her. "Yes. Thank you Lucas."
"Anytime Maya. If you need to talk to someone you can always come to me." I said lying her down on her bed and kissed her in the forehead. Just as I was about to get up a and leave she pulls me back down "please.... Don't leave" she cried "if you don't want me to leave them i won't" i said as I got in her bed and snuggled closer to her and when I was just falling asleep I felt her bury her head into my chest and whisper "thank you so much huckleberry" that was all I heard from Maya moment before she fell asleep in my arms. Not long after I fell asleep. "Honey baby am home" I heard faintly but to sleepy to realize it wasn't in my dream which I thought it was. There was silence then a door being open "Maya baby-" she stopped talking the second she seen me. There was silence again then I hear the door close. Huh. Pretty cool mom letting me stay in here with her daughter. I fall right back to sleep after that. I don't know how long later but I awake to see a sobbing Maya on her phone. "Maya what's wrong."I said with concern clearly in my voice. I didn't get an answer she just dropped the phone and snuggled into my chest and cried "it hurts" she said between cries. I couldn't take it anymore. "Maya let me see your phone." I said mad because once I find out who this person is I don't think I will be able to come back. Maya grabs her phone from the floor and unlocks it then hands it to me. The messages in here are horrible. Ones like go kill yourself no one would care. Everyone who talked to you just feels bad for you out of pity. But There is no name. FUCK. Well i could ask Maya but I doubt she'll give me a answer. "Maya you is this texting you?" i ask as kind and as calm as I could be. She quickly tenses up and says "nobody.."
Just then her alarm goes off and that means time to go to school. When I try to get up and leave she grabs my arm. "I will be right back in just going to go get changed to school then I will come and pick you up."
"Ok thank you Lucas"she said
"Would you stop thanking me" he said with a smile "but why huckleberry" she said with a smirk. "Because you said a thousand times" he said before walking out the door and went to his house to get ready.

*(Sad things)*
Play song
~·~·~·~·~·
Time skip
~·~·~·~·~·

I knocked on Mayas front door no answer knocked again no answer.
Ah fuck it in Just gonna in.
Bad idea

I came in and went in Mayas room. What the fuck.. Blood everywhere but some how everything was just clean her bed was made up nice and neat. There was a journal, to the right of it was her phone to the left of it was a blood covered razor. I went a little close and saw it was a note for me.

~dear huckleberry~

I'm sorry for leaving so soon the pain was just to much I couldn't take it anymore. Thank you so much Huckleberry for all your help and trying to save me but you can't save every one. Tell Riley and farkle and the rest of the gang I love them very much and it's not there fault. Almost forgot I love you huckleberry. Not just love but I'm in love with you but Emily didn't seem to like that.

I'm sorry I didn't say but my mind was messed up you couldn't save me anyway..

~love Maya~
·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

After I read the note Mayas phone beeped. It was unlocked so I looked at it. 'Did you kill your self yet' is what it said. I wondered where Maya could be since I'm crying softly I had to go to the bathroom to get some tissues, but I couldn't get the door open it was locked. To get it open I backed up a little bit then kicked the door down. Well let's just say I found Maya. She was wearing only undergarments and I saw all her cuts. Cuts on her arms on her thighs, and her stomach she looked horrible yet so beautiful. Maya was curled up in a ball in her bathtub. Then the realisation hit me. Maya is dead

"MAYA" I screamed. I picked her up and brought her to her bed "Maya why would you do this. You made you do this to you."I cried. Oh my God
"I didn't even get to tell you I love you."

This can't be happening

"Lucas"
"Lucas"
"Lucas"
"Lucas you need to wake up hon"
I jolted up and opened my eyes so wide I thought they would pop out the eye sockets. "Sweetie why were you screaming and crying in your sleep?" my mother asked me worried.

"Oh my God it was just a nightmare." I said running my eyes "what was it about" my mother wondered. "A girl I'm in love with killed her self because another girl kept messing with her"I told my mother "Oh my. only select people have those dreams." she told me. "What people" I wondered "son you're her protector. You are supposed to protect her save her and love her" she explained very slowly so I could take it all in. "What the hell" i said "son watch your language."my mother said sternly "ok mother love you" I said smiling. "One more question?" she said "what is it mom?" I said "the girl that you're talking about is it Maya?" my mom asked "yea how did you know?" i asked wondering how she knew "you were screaming her name in you sleep"she told me.

Mayas not dead

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

An

Haaaaaa did you really think I would kill Maya off the main character in my opinion

This is just a dream

Sorry not Sorry

This took me 4 days to write

Hope you like it

~Sara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 64 27
Lucas and Maya have been really close friends for a while, but are keeping/learning secrets about eachother
10.2K 243 21
This story is meant for Lucaya shippers, also maybe if you're a Riarkle shipper, but mostly for Lucaya shippers. Past relationships with people and o...
60.3K 2.7K 24
❝ i'm chasing roller coasters. i've got to have you closer now. endless romantic stories; you never could control me. ❞ © httpriarkle | 2017 rewrit...
89.3K 853 29
"taking on the world one-shot at a time" {gmw oneshots} {©2019|brooke}