Graveyard

By redsgirl

Anna is a simple girl with simple dreams.. with an abusive boyfriend and a cold hearted father she tries to h... More

Graveyard
1
2

3

45 4 3
By redsgirl

Aloha! hehe

This is the next part. It's not yet edited so I apologize early for any mistakes or errors. The story will get better and will not be another cliche type of story.... kind of... I hope... hehe it will be different so I hope you guys keep supporting the story and thanks for reading!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

SUGGESTIONS!!

redsgirl.

Anna's POV

I could feel the warm heat of the sun shining down on my face. It felt calming. Finally I can breathe normally, there was no pain, and there was no feeling of being uncomfortable. I felt re-energized. It may sound odd but I felt stronger somehow.

I tried to move but as I moved my legs only an inch I could feel a dull ache.

Where am I? What is this place? The bed I laid on was covered in red and white satin sheets; they were very soft to the touch and smelled like the woods. It had a forest manly type of smell. It smelled really good. This must be a man's room but when I look at the decor around me it just seemed boring and too clean to be a man's room.

Inhaling deeply and exhaling softly I tried to remember what on earth had happened.

I remember my car breaking down, and I being all pissed off then I saw two bright lights and then nothing. But I remember dreaming that I was in pain.

Looking around I noticed that my abdomen was covered in thick gauze and my leg was wrapped into a splint.

That's weird. I thought. I mean I feel ok. So why do I have these things then? And whose house is this anyway, I curiously asked myself.

Carefully I tried to stand up and did with no problems at all. Quickly I took the splint and gauzes off my body noticing that it was still in the early morning.

I need to get out of here before anyone wakes up. I hope no one is awake. I don't really care what happened or where I am. I just want to go home. And I really don't want to speak to anyone. I realized I was only in my underpants and that got me thinking on what really happened.

Quietly I looked around for any clothing and found a black shirt on the chair beside the bed I had laid in. I placed it over my exposed body and smelled the same forest scent as from the sheets. I wonder what their detergent is.

Now I just need some clothes like pants or something but there weren't any clothing around.

Looking through the closet I found some sweat pants. When I tried them on they seemed very big and long good for a large person but what choice did I have but to make it work. Pulling the drawstring as far as I could so it would not fall while walking.

Quietly and carefully I walked towards the door and peeked out in to what looked like a hallway with many doors.

The coast seemed clear. There was like not a single soul was awake or present. As fast and quietly as I could I ran down the hallway and down the stairs with the front door I assume just up ahead. Suddenly the handle started to open.

I had to make an emergency exit to my left which brought me to the kitchen I suppose. Then I heard voices. Panic had set into my bones that I couldn't understand what they were saying; all I could think was get out. Get out. Get out now!

I hid quietly against the wall praying that they would not come into the kitchen. When I heard them go up the stairs I quickly ran in my bare feet towards the front door.

As I was about to reach the handle and finally be free,  when a large and strong arm suddenly wrapped around my waist pulling me back then pushed my back hard against the wall.

Shocked and scared at the same time all I could do was look up into two bright yellow eyes that I have never seen before in my life. I didn't even think it was possible. I feel like I could stare into them forever. This man in front of me was huge and radiated power. Little by little I didn't feel scared any more but safe.

I still could not look away from him. All I could do was look into his yellow eyes. They were beautiful but in a way strange. I have never seen these types of eyes before; I don't think it was even possible. I feel like I can stare into them forever.

"Baby?" I heard a female voice filled with what I could hear was a hint of lust or love that made my heart feel a joint of pain.

The moment he turned towards the females voice I quickly took the opportunity and slipped away from him and ran out the door as fast as I could.

I had not realized it was snowing but I didn't care, I needed to get away so I just kept running. Tired and out of breath I had to stop and rest. I had forgotten that I was barefooted and with no jacket in the middle of the forest while it was winter.

It had started to snow heavy which was really common around these areas.

Great.  Just great. It's snowing and I have no idea where I am.

I thought to myself.

Aren't I just the luckiest person on earth?

Looking around all I could see were trees and trees then more trees.

I have to find shelter. Something, anything but going back to that place. Just being there feels strange.

Again I started to move on forward, while my feet felt like ice but I had to ignore it and keep on going.

Maria's POV 

It's already noon by the time I reach the pack house. In a way I am happy and nervous and the same time to be able to see Anna again after all these years. She must still remember me. I hope.

I smiled at the thought.

As I entered the large house I saw Alpha Von just standing there at the foot of the stairs staring blankly towards the floor.

"Von? Good morning? Uhm. May I ask what you are doing?" I asked curiously.

He slowly looked up at me with a strange emotion in his eyes like he seemed lost or broken.

"Von? Whats wrong? Are you alright?" I started to get worried.

"Nothing. Its nothing." He said quickly with no emotion. 

"Oh. Okay then. I will just check up on the human then." I said quietly as I tried to side step him to go up the stairs.

"Don't even bother. She' s gone." He said flatly then walked away towards the kitchen.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean she's gone?" I quickly asked him. 

"She left. Just minutes ago." He stopped and answered in a monotone voice.

"She. She can't just get up and walk away. Her wounds and and injuries were severe. Very severe. Why didn't you stop her!" I answered back angrily, and still confused. Oh Anna, where did you go? Has it already started? Are you finally going to be beyond reach? Oh god please dont let it so.

"She's gone okay! She ran into the woods! She ran away!" He shouted back angrily his voice filled with such emotion I couldn't explain.

"And you just let her? How could you?" I shouted at first then ended with a whisper.

He just kept staring at the counter top. He seemed strangely odd today. I had to ignore him and focus on Anna. I headed towards the back door in the kitchen when I heard his voice. 

"Where are you going?" He looked straight into my eyes.

I inhaled and exhaled slowly. 

"If she is who I think she is, then she will die in the cold. If she stays too long in the snow in her current state. She will definitely not survive. I won't be able to forgive myself if something happens to her." I expalined quietly.

He looked at me shocked "You knew her?? You knew her this whole time and did not even have the decency to inform me, your Alpha! You shouldn't have brought her here! She should've went to the hospital not to this house!" He angrily answered.

I wasn't scared at all. He may be my alpha but he didn't frighten me one bit. I stood my ground. "You called me or say you had me called here. You were the one who had let her stay here. You are the one who hit her with your truck. This. This is all on you." I softly answered.

He stared to say something but another voice suddenly interrupted.

"Maria? Von? Baby, what's going on?" The alpha's so called mate came into the kitchen. I thought she was at her parents house but I guess a mate is a mate. Why it is her, I have no idea. I wish the goddes didn't choose her. She doesn't deserve Von. But, what can I do.

"Don't concern yourself anymore." I answered and turned around about to head out the door. 

"Your mate is here." I said coldy then I quickly left out the door of the pack house and into the cold.

Anna's POV

It seemed like hours since I had been walking and still I couldn't find the highway or any other signs of life atleast a decent civilization around here.

I felt so cold, I didn't have anymore energy to go on. Breathing heavily I fell to my knees panting. My vision slowly turning dark. 

So cold. So cold. Cold. Cold. Help. Someone Help. I whispered softly into the wind.

"Anna! Anna!" I could hear someone calling out my name in the distance.

"I'm here. I'm here." I tried to yell out but it only came out as a whisper.

Then my whole body collapsed against the cold dirt ground. My vision was becoming blurry and vague when I felt two large warm arms wrap tightly and securely around my body then I suddenly felt like I was floating. After a couple seconds as my breathing became heavier and heavier, darkness enveloped my whole body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...