The Folveshch

By FinnyH

[Formerly Featured/Award-Winning Novella/#2 in Horror] There is something eerie about this village -- this ho... More

1. The Folveshch
2. The Folveshch
3. The Folveshch
4. The Folveshch
5. The Folveshch
6. The Folveshch
7. The Folveshch
8. The Folveshch
9. The Folveshch
10. The Folveshch
11. The Folveshch
12. The Folveshch
13. The Folveshch
14. The Folveshch
15. The Folveshch
16. The Folveshch
17. The Folveshch
From the Author
On the Folveshch
Lore and Research
Reviews and Artwork
Awards and News

18. The Folveshch

6.1K 464 89
By FinnyH

This is no life for a good man.

Hi again! Drop me a comment if you've enjoyed what you've read! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the story -- I'm sure you have plenty!

My newly Wattpad featured story is another historical horror like this one, called The Sinister Fate of Joseph Redding. This story has also been featured and promoted by IncarnateMovie, with readers describing it as "twisted", "classic", "intelligent" and a "terrific departure from the norms of horror convention."

It's definitely worth a spot in your library if you enjoyed The Folveshch!

Thanks so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 8 17
𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝...
2.5K 340 18
Set in 2023 on a parallel universe, fifteen patients in a drug experiment research facility have no choice but to fight against a mutated version of...
2.6M 91.8K 45
With only three weeks left of summer, Nora and her friends decided to road trip to a secluded territory with a wondrous lake in Northwest Indiana. Un...
1.3K 193 6
Collection of short mystery & psychological horror stories that feature characters who perceive the world differently. Is The Truth Cheap? - COMPLETE...