The Predator

By Darkest_Rose

The wrong place and the wrong time, that's what happened to me. One moment is all it took to change my life... More

The Predator
What am I ?
Curse
First taste
Whispering
Confidence
New born
Goodbye to the old me
Unusual
Powers and Beloved?
The predator has taken over
Using my gift
Her beloved
Completing the change
No love, no guilt, no remorse and no fear!
Hunting
Preparing to leave
Tested
Royals and Beloved
Training with Marcus
Damien
You mean nothing to me
What he does to me
Talking to the king
Bringing out her Seducer
Finding a mate
The royals pet
James and Damien
Time to chose love or darkness
Protector
Stronger
It was over before it started
Ruby
Death wish
The End

Protecting Ruby

66.3K 2.8K 96
By Darkest_Rose

Chapter 35

Walking in slowly they tried to surround me. Each picturing how this is going to end with me watching Ruby being killed before they kill me, they want me to feel the pain of loss before they kill me.

"Interesting thoughts, but I guarantee this isn't going to happen how you planned, know one and I mean know one is going to touch my daughter" I said coldly as surprise showed on their faces.

"Oh this is going to go as we planned, you have no royal guards protecting you now" the vampire in front said, I guess she is leader.

I laughed and shook my head,

"I killed all of them that night by myself, I guess Kyle forgot to mention that, twenty odd is nothing to me, I killed a hundred alone that night with just a thought" I smirked.

"BullShit, Kyle said you were the one who told the royal guards they were coming and then hide during the fight, you got them killed, you took them from us and we will kill what's important to you" she shouted.

"Trust me I didn't hide, I'm not a coward like Kyle, I will even give you a little relay of how they died" I smirked.

I looked at five girls in front of and thought of a painful death. Their bodies snapped into a horrible position before they dropped to the floor lifeless. I looked back at their leader "believe me now" I smiled a sickly sweet smile.

She has a gift, I could feel her pulling at the energy around us and sent  it towards me. I used my telekinesis to stop the energy ball inches from my face.

"Nice try, how about I show you how it should be done" I glared at her.

I pulled my own energy and added it to the ball of energy and sent it flying at her hard. It hit a few of them sending them through wall's and door's before they hit the ground hard. One made a run for Ruby but the shield around Ruby sent her flying. I glared at the bitch who thought she could hurt my daughter. I looked at her and thought of the worst pain possible. I watched as she dropped to the floor screaming.

While I focused on her I felt something bounce off me, I turned from the screaming vampire on the floor to find a shocked looking vampire stare at me and then the dagger on the ground. I moved toward her so quickly she didn't see it coming. I landed a hard punch to her face shattering her cheek and jaw. I grabbed her by the throat and snapped her neck making her body fall to the floor, but still alive. The vampires screaming was getting annoying so I thought of death and instantly the screaming stopped. Six dead another fifteen left. I looked at the girl whose neck I broke and let my flames erupt, engulfing her body. The leader came running towards me and I slammed my fist into her chest sending her across the room, knocking the other three girl's behind her down aswell. I let more flames free and wrapped them around the five girls in front of me and watched the flames devour them. The last five vampires surrounded me, smiling. I don't have time to play with these I need to check Ruby is okay. I looked at all of them and with one thought they all fell to the floor dead. I sent flames across each vampire burning away any evidence of what happened here. Satisfied that all the vampire's are nothing but ash I turned around and walked towards Ruby, checking to see if she is okay. She wasn't even upset, the shield must have blocked the noise out. I kissed her forehead and turned around to face my parent's.

"You really are a killer" my mother spat.

"And what are you two, you called them here to kill me and my daughter, I kill to protect the one's I love, you might not kill yourself but you are killer's, how could you let them in here to kill your  daughter and granddaughter, you are fucking disgrace as parent's" I said coldly as I walked towards them.

"You are not my daughter and that is definitely not my granddaughter" she pointed towards Ruby.

"Not anyone, the king and queen are her grandparents and my parent's, you are nothing to us" I said honestly.

"King and Queen, why would they have someone like you around them?" my father said.

"I'm their family, I protect them like I was born to do, Ruby's father is a royal and so am I, they love and care for me like a real family should, not like you, but I did warn you about talking to my daughter like that but you went one step further and lead them here to kill her, there is no turning back now" I said, I looked at both of them, screams erupted from their mouths as their bodies curled into themselves trying to handle the pain coursing through them, I sat back and watched as their bodies shook and their veins look ready to burst, I kept it up for ten minutes, before I thought of their death's and watched them fall back into the chair lifeless. I walked over to Ruby and pushed her out the door and put her into her car seat. I drove back to the hotel and got everything I needed and paid. We were back on the road heading for home. The king is my first stop, he needs to know how Kyle used him and how he planned to get Ruby and me killed. I looked back at my daughter sleeping in her chair and fury ripped through me. I'm going to kill him, slowly and painfully. She is just a baby how can someone who hasn't let the dark side take over be so cruel and evil. The whole way home I pictured a hundred and one different ways of killing him. I was never so relieved to see the gates of the manor appear in front of me. Damien came running to the car smiling. I pulled up outside the manor and parked the car. Damien smiled at me and opened the back door and taking Ruby from her seat. I got out of the car and kissed Damien passionately. I needed to taste him and be in his arm's. I broke our kiss and that's when he realised something was wrong. I turned around and walked towards the manor with Damien and Ruby following me. I opened the door to the king's lounge and my eyes landed on a shocked Kyle. Instantly my temper flared and I thought of the worst pain mentally and physically. He dropped to the ground screaming and the king and Damien looked completely shocked. I used my telekinesis to lift him off the ground and keep him upright, I let my flames erupt and started wrapping them around a screaming kyle.

"Surprised to see me and Ruby alive you little prick, I should kill you right now for what you have done" I said with pure rage flowing from me.

"What's going on Lexi, I know you wouldn't do this for no reason so please let me see what happened" the king asked calmly.

I faced him and nodded, letting him see what happened, how I know who sent them and what Kyle' s plan was. I could feel him look through the image twice to make sure he has everything right in his head. I watched his face go from calm to complete fury, this is the first time I have ever seen him pissed and he is scary as fuck right now.

"I am so sorry Lexi, I am so happy you and Ruby weren't hurt or killed" he said cringing at the thought of it.

"What's going on?" Damien asked.

"I'm afraid Kyle has planned all this, letting me know Lexi' s parent's were looking her but I was only a pawn in my son's game. He lead Lexi there so the James men's beloved' s could kill Ruby and Lexi. But Lexi fought them off, killing them and her parent's who played a part in all of this aswell" the king said sadly.

"You did what you little bastard" Damien shouted as he handed Ruby to me and started walking towards him and punched him hard. He probably didn't even feel it with the other pain ripping through his body. I walked toward Damien and placed my hand on his face making him look at me til he calmed down. He stepped back and gave an apologetic look towards the king who shook him head letting him know kyle deserved what he got. I pulled my powers back and let him drop to the floor panting.

"Thank you Lexi, I will deal with him myself, trust me he will be severely punished for this and you will never see him again, I promise you" the king said truthfully.

I nodded and turned away walking outside with Ruby and Damien. I heard the king's thoughts, Kyle is in for a big shock and if it doesn't work the king is letting me have a hour with him to teach him a lesson. I'm hoping for that hour alone with him. As we got outside Marcus and Amelia came walking towards us giving me a hug and Marcus took Ruby in his arm's, kissing her head.

"How did your visit go?" Amelia asked.

"Not to good, it was a set up to kill Ruby and me" I said a fury still pumped through my veins.

"What do you mean a set up, what happened?" Marcus asked checking me over and then Ruby.

"Kyle had my parent's look for me so when I turned up with Ruby the beloved' s of the men I killed that night with James were waiting for my parents to ring and let them know I turned up, there all dead along with my parents" I said emotionless.

"He turned up here today knowing what was happening, I'm going to rip him apart the little bastard" Marcus roared as he handed Ruby to Damien.

"Marcus your father is already dealing with him, trust me he got to feel exactly what my gift's can do and what your father has in store for him is worse" I explained.

"Good, I hope you made him feel the worst pain in his life, I can't believe he could do that, she is only a baby" Amelia said looking heartbroken as she looked at Ruby.

"I'm going to find them and make sure he suffers" Marcus said kissing my forehead before he ran towards the manor.

"Me too" Amelia said looking more dangerous than I have ever seen her look as she ran after Marcus.

"Are you okay?" Damien asked.

"Yeah, I would have loved to kill him, what is wrong with him, sending vampires to kill a tiny baby, he is sick, I would hate to see what he would be like if he gave into the darkness.

"Don't worry, we will kill him if he ever comes near us again, I don't care what the king does to me after that, know one tries to hurt my family" Damien said with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 127 37
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
71.3K 1.6K 137
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
3.3M 149K 82
Twenty years ago, vampires emerged from the shadows and took their place among humans. With their King and the government working together, a fragile...
7.7K 229 9
His Other Daughter | the vampire diaries universe Athena Mikaelson, or Athena Gilbert as she was known all her life, is originally Klaus Mikaelso...