Promises (COMPLETED)

Galing kay sweethoneybey

That Mother (sequel) [BOOK 2] Higit pa

The characters
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Q/A
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue
Promises 2
New story

1

5.1K 122 59
Galing kay sweethoneybey

《Comment as read or answer questions at the end. Dont forget to vote. Thank you》

I laid in bed with my eyes wide open. I couldn't fall asleep last night. I looked over at my husband and he was sound asleep. I slowly crawled on top of him. I kissed his lips then his cheek on to his jawline then his neck. He began to rise i giggled sitting up watching him wake up.

"what you doing gurl?" he asked in his morning raspy voice

"nun" i answered

He smirked rubbing my thighs, "mhm so why you on top of me?"

I looked up thinking, "well because i was getting out of bed and what so happened was...my shoes are on ya side so i had to climb over you to get em and-"

"and you so happened to kiss me?"

"uh-yea"

He laughed, "you crazy"

"what? Babe i'm for real but since i'm already here.." i leaned down to kiss him, "i'm hoping we can get a lil sum started"

He grabbed my ass squeezing it as i moaned leaning out of the kiss, "but keyword hoping."

"what ya mean hoping? We can and we will" he flipped me over ling between my legs.

"but the kids"

He kissed my neck, "they sleep"

"mmh but what if blue wakes up?"

"she won't. She had a long day yesterday" he mumbled in my neck running his hands through my body

"mmm and if she does"

"she isn't so shut the hell up"

I laughed.

He traveled from my neck to my jaw to my lips. His tongue asked for entrance and i let him intrude my mouth with spasm.

Soon he broke the kiss traveling to my neck to my breast down to my navel. Once he got to my waist and was about to pull my shorts down there was a knock at the door. Jay stop and looked at me. He waited awhile to start back and once he did there was another soft knock. He sighed, "go back to sleep" he whispered

I laughed, "that's not happening so you might as well get up"

"but ba-"

"tonight"

"bu-"

"tonight jay" as i gave him the eye

He quickly smiled coming up to lay on his side of the bed. There was another soft knock, "mommy?" i heard blue say

"yes baby"

"can i come in?"

" yes"

She turned the knob and ran into the room jumping on the bed sitting between jay and i. She kissed my cheek, "morning mommy" she turned and did the da same to her dad, "morning daddy"

"morning baby girl" he greeted

"morning muffin" i greeted

She sat there smiling. Something happened.

"why are you smiling so hard?"

"mm cuz i'm hungry"

"okay go ask ya sister to make you something"

"can't" she replied frowning

"why may you not" i asked

She sighed, "she isn't in her room mommy"

"do you know where she is?"

She shook/nodded her head

"blue" jay said, "where is your sister"

"i can't tell" she answered. I frowned, "how come?" "she said if i tell she wouldn't let me play on her tablet" "well if you tell mommy she will let you play on hers" i bargain she just looked up at me. "you gotta do better than that mommy" i laughed, "and i'll let you have an extra dessert-" "aaaand" "you won't get in trouble" "but mommy" "take it or get in trouble" she sighed, "she is outside" i leaned back looking at jay then at my daughter. "she is where?" "outside" "o really? At 7:00 in the morning?"

Blue looked at both jay and I with puppy eyes, "yup and she took your car keys mommy?"

"my what!" i asked

"your car-"

"mommy heard what you said babygirl" jay interrupted.

I sighed calming down, "I'm going to whoop this girl ass"

"mommy I'm sorry" she said as her eyes watered up.

I gasped, "oh not you" i hugged her, "I'm talking about your sister"

She let go of the hug and wiped her face and smiled, "well in that case"

I sat there trying my hardest not to laugh.

I reached over and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and went to jasmine contact. I decided to facetime her but she rejected it. I sighed and called her regularly and she picked up, "hello?" she answered trying to sound half asleep. "bring ya behind here" "but maaaaa i'm slee-" "you got 1 Minute" and i hung up. I waited there for her entrance. I looked at the time it had been a minute since our call i sighed. And soon i heard feet being dragged. I saw her body appear with a messing bun on the top of her head as she types away on her brand new phone her dad bought her. She wore nike socks with nike joggers and a nike hoodie. Once she entered she looked up and smiled, "good-" "where were you?" "huh" she looked at me dumbfounded. I noticed she had one hand in her pocket. I chucked my head up, "what is in ya pocket?"

"nothing ma"

"mh"

"ma its nothing"

"move ya hand"

Jasmine looked at blue as she hid from her sister. Jasmine gave her the stare and pulled her hand out and there was nothing. I'm not stupid.

"shake ya pocket"

"what"

"shake ya damn pockets jasmine"

"ma seriously?"

"am i laughing?" i asked sternly

Jasmine soon began to laugh, "ma ya face is hilarious when you are trying to be serious" she came up and tried to high five me but i gave her the stank look. She sighed and looked at blue as she hid under covers on her dad.

"snitch" jasmine said

"pockets" i requested

She reached in as she began stepping back

"why you stepping away?"

"because you gon hit me"

"and if i don't"

"and you will"

"jasmine i never laid a hand on you so why you- just do it before i second guess my reaction"

"i take the third guess for 200 Alex"

"you pissing my nerves off-"

"okay okay" she pulled out my Mercedes benz keys

"are you serious jasmine?!" i asked

"ma it's not what you think so calm down"

"don't tell me to calm down Gonzalez! Who told you to grab my car keys?!"

"ma listen!"

"wha? Give me the bs jasmine"

"it's not bs" she argued looking like her dad, "it's an explanation. A reason. A counter claim so please let me explain most beautiful mother of mine"

I rolled my eyes crossing my arms, "i still think its bs" i mumbled

Jay and blue laughed. Jasmine sat down on the couch getting comfortable. She placed her forearms on her thighs leaning forward as her phone dinged. "so you see what happened was...i'm doing a project right? And i left ma uh..colored pencils in the car and also my aux cord...cuz you see i can't focus without music..and i seen ya keys so i thought why not just grabbed the stuff i need to get a good grade on my project"

I nodded smiling, "that's it?"

She looked unsure, "i mean if...yea..yea that's it-"

"liar!" i heard blue yell

"am not!"

"is too!"

"am not!" jasmine yelled getting up the couch

"is too you told me you was leaving to go to lala house!"

"no i didn't!"

"yes you did!"

"AYE!" i yelled over their voices but they kept going

"no i didn't! And say i did one more time imma punch you"

"you did you took mommy keys!" soon jasmine pounced on the bed as blue screamed. Jasmine laid across my body trying to grab blue. I sat up grabbing jasmine. I got out of bed holding her back as jay held blue in his arms as she cried.

"jay take her to get something to eat. Blue jasmine isn't going to touch you so please eat"

"otay mommy"

I turned to look at jasmine as she stared blue down. I grabbed her jaw making her look at me, "fix ya face"

She fixed it.

"sit down"

"no because you are going to take her word over mines!"

"who you raising ya voice at!" i stepped up to her

She looked down, "no one" she replied in a softer voice

And yes i earned her upmost respect. It took alot for her to understand that i'm not the one and i will lay a hand on her. I almost did when she didn't clean her room for two weeks straight but had the nerve to go to a sleepover after i told her she couldn't. Luckily i went to church that week and i had Jesus take the wheel for me not to whoop her. But she knows i would really hit her if i had to.

"so there's no reason for you to be raising ya voice, yea?"

She nodded

"sit down. You aren't in trouble YET"

She sat down. I sat on the side of my bed.

"now what blue said. Is it true and don't you lie"

"see you going to believe her"

"jasmine I'm asking you aren't I?"

"yes"

"okay so stop being in denial because right now the way you acting is like what blue said is right"

"but it isn't"

"okay then jasmine so tell me the truth"

"my homegurl lala and i accidentally took each others keys. Which is why i had to ring the doorbell to get in the house last night. So early today she was coming home from soccer practice she couldn't get in the house. And she realized that she had my key. So she called me up asking if i can bring her her key cuz she has somewhere to be at 9 and she has to get ready. I said ight coo. I didn't want to bother you because you have school and other things to worry about like work and taking care of me and blue so i wanted you to sleep. I seen ya keys and like lala only lives right down the street so i was thinking to just drive and give her her key and come back until i decided not too. I was only trying to help her and be a little more independent because you told me to be more dependent on myself and not others. I'm sorry"

I nodded my head, "now that sounds accurate and very realistic, but why did you lie to me?"

"because i didn't want to get in trouble"

"okay i get that, but if you would have just told me that from the start then you wouldn't be in trouble like you are in now"

Her mouth fell opened, "but how am i in trouble?"

"did you take off with my car?"

"no honestly. I put that on you mom"

"don't put stuff on me because if i magically die I'm coming after you in my afterlife"

She laughed but i didn't.

"okay since you didn't take my car...you know why u are in trouble...what did i tell you about lying to me?"

"if i lie i'm automatically on punishment. No allowance for a week. And no phone. No nothing"

"and you see? You didn't do anything wrong but look where it got you. Trying to do stuff for a friend, ended up lying, and trying to attack your little sister. Now you are in trouble. And why are you trying to hit your lil sister"

She didn't say anything she just sat back looking at me mad

I chuckled, "i understand, yes you going through puberty and ya emotions are jacked up but don't blame me for your mistakes"

"i'm not blaming you. I just think how it's unfair for you to take away something my dad bought-"

"and who is paying the bill?"

"obviously he is"

"no he isn't your phone bill is 120 your dad and i pay half and half"

"okay and? My dad bought it"

I folded my arms looking at her smiling, "pick the road. Get smart with me again" she rolled her eyes, "and it includes the eye roll too"

She clenched her jaw.

"you got something you want to share?"

She looked elsewhere taking a deep breath like she was fed up.

"im open to hear what ever you gotta say jasmine"

She looked at me not saying anything.

I crossed my leg, "i can wait here all day. I'm not accepting thus disruptive teenager. Earth to jasmine please. Get rid of the funky attitude because I'm not here for it. Do you understand me. You have 30secs to calm ya shits before i grab the belt"

She sat there for awhile breathing harshly. I sat there smirking. I looked at my phone and it been a min and a half. She sighed and stood up. She threw her phone on the bed mumbling.

"excuse me i couldn't hear you?"

She didn't respond she just walked out my room. I laughed shaking my head, Grabbing her phone standing up. I put it in my secret drawer. I went to my closet grabbing a belt. I sat it on my bed. She has five minutes to bring me all her electronics and the rest of her allowance from the following week.

I took a quick shower. When i got out i didn't see anything on my bed. I shook my head, "here we go"

I got dressed in all ivy park.

I grabbed the belt heading to her room. I opened the door to see her on her bed with her head phones on with her tablet. I walked in taking em off.

"give it to me"

"why! I didn't even do anything!"

1...2....3

"jasmine give me the tablet"

"you took my phone! And you didn't even buy it! It's not even fair"

"give me the tablet dammit!"

"why?!"

I guess she hadn't noticed i had the belt. I swung it purposely missing her. She moved off the bed on to the other side of the room.

"ma stop!"

"give me the tablet!"

"no! You going to hit me even if i do"

"uh yes because you made me raise my voice! Now give me the tablet and everything!"

She stood there for an extra second and began to march around her room throwing everything i wanted on the bed. When she was done she looked at me, "there! Take it!" she yelled at me

I threw the belt away from me. I sighed rubbing my face, "come here"

"no cuz you gone hit me"

"i haven't even hitten you yet...just come here"

She slowly walked up to me. I took a deep breath leaning close to her face, "the next time you run this act with me i won't be so nice. Am i clear?"

"ma-"

"am i not clear?" i asked surprised

"no. And okay"

"now i need you to sit up here and get your attitude together. When you are done you know what to do. You didn't have to attack blue like that. She's only 4. Grab this stuff and put it in my room on my bed and also ya allowance"

She nodded and did as i said. I picked up the belt and headed out her room. I ran into jay.

"you good baby?"

I nodded my head, " i got it"

"you want me to talk to her?"

"no it's okay" i kissed his lips, "you still taking blue out?"

"yea she needs a little fresh air"

"m okay gimme a kiss"

He leaned down and kissed me. I released and he walked away trying to get ready. I went to the reflection room so i can meditate. Dealing with jasmine gave me a headache. After a hour of meditation i exited the room. I went into the kitchen to make a fruit salad. I grabbed the tajin, heading into the living room. I turned the t.v on and started watching netflix. I had to finish the series breaking bad i mean i'm addicted.

I heard footsteps and a voice.

"mom?" she came on the side of me standing looking like a puppy, "mom, I'm sorry"

I looked down at my salad grabbing a melon biting into it focusing back onto the t.v

She huffed, "mom?"

"what?"

"you heard me?"

"yes, but i'm not the one you should be apologizing to"

She looked down, "ma i don't want to be on punishment. Can i get another chance?"

"no"

"please" she begged

"jasmine this is your 3rd time lying to me, and i haven't punished you. It's time to learn so turn around and go up stairs and go in your room"

She made a crying face, "but you said i can go to Hope's party tomorrow"

"yea, BEFORE you got in trouble. I told you if u act right then you would be fine. If you mess up then you not going. You did this to yourself"

"how? I made a mistake mom. I just didn't want to get in trouble"

"but you messed up"

"you are doing the extras! It was a small lie!"

"jasmine get out my face before i do something to hurt you" i retaliated calm. I watched as walter did a drug deal.

She stormed off.

Not even 10 minutes later my phone rang. I looked at the ID noticing it was anthony. I sighed answering the phone, "what?" "i should be asking you the same thing. What is going on with you and my daughter" "your daughter needs to control her mouth" he groaned, "and i wonder where she gets it from"

"what do you want anthony?" i nonchalantly ask not giving a fuck

"why can't jasmine go to her cousin's party?"

"because i said so and she is on punishment"

"but this is a celebration" he said

"exactly so this should be a lesson learned" i said smiling

"Beyonce....just let her go"

"no she's on punishment"

"why are you isolating her over something so small? There isn't no need for all of this, and you aren't being very fair. Not to mention, its very stupid"

I scoffed, "why am I? Did she tell you that she lied to me? Did she tell she snuck out the house with my keys. Did you know she almost jumped on her lil sister. Did you know she hasn't did her chores in a week? Did you know she has been skipping her practices for a sport that I'M paying for out of MY own pocket with MY hard working money? She talked back to me and deliberately ignored my instructions...once you know the whole story then you can call me back and try to explain to me how i'm a bad mother-" i stated getting upset

"i'm not saying you are-"

"bullshit" i sighed keeping my emotions at a calm level crossing my legs

"fuck this shit bey-"

"because you know i'm right"

"when have i fucking called you bad mother?!"

"anthony you called me telling me that i'm overreacting and i should take her off punishment, and last week you called me a bad mom because i let her go to an event and she came back and her phone was stolen. You called me a bad mother!" i yelled standing up

"i'm not having this convo with you but i better see my child here tomorrow at Hope's party"

"she's not going!"

"yes she is and its final bye!" he hung up in my face

I threw my phone on the side of me. I placed my head in my hands, "lord please guide me in the correct path"

Jasmine is growing up and i understand that and she is turning into an adult, and she knows i'm her mother. She does this a lot she gets her dad and I to argue so she can get her way. Anthony has full control of my actions with our daughter and i don't understand why i sometimes let him do it. When he tells me to be somewhere with his daughter and i refuse to go he demands me to go and i go. I just don't want to argue with him and if jasmine don't go he is going to cause a huge argument between the two of us. It always happens. Him and jay hate each other, they almost fought before but i stopped it.

Anthony demanded to have jasmine last year on Christmas and thanksgiving. I told him no for Christmas but she ended up with me on Thanksgiving.

Come around to Christmas he shows up at my job demanding to have jasmine. I told him no. Then he threatened to take me to court because i'm abusing my right of having joint custody of jasmine. We got into a HUGE argument, he didn't hit me but he started embarrassing me throwing my shit off my desk and messing up my paperwork on purpose. I couldn't bare the embarrassment at work so i just called jasmine that day and told her she couldn't come to Louisiana and that she was going to her dad's on Christmas. When he got her he didn't bring her back until a day after school started back. I didn't say anything.

This is one reason why i didn't want to be bothered with him, he wants control over me, and he isn't going to have it. Jasmine isn't going, and its final. Im her mother, so i say if shes on or off punishment.

At dinner

I looked up from my plate to see jasmine still had an attitude. She was eating her food with no care. She didn't talk or look up she just kept her head laying in her hand.

Blue took a sip of her juice, "jazmwine you're not supwosed to have ya elbo on da table" blue reminded

Jasmine dilated her eyes towards blue but didn't say anything. She looked back down forcing her fork into her scallop not wrapping it around her pasta. The way she forced it made a cling noise.

"jasmine get your elbow off the table" i demanded

She breathed out harshly forcing her carbonara with pan seared scallops meal in her mouth. When she was done she threw the fork down picking up her plate setting it in the sink walking out. Jay turned to look at me, "what in the world? You wan-"

"don't worry about it. Imma go talk to her when dinner is over"

I looked over at him and he nodded. I focused my attention on blue and she sat there not eating anymore.

I looked down putting some food on my fork, "wats wrong lefty?"

"im full mommy"

I placed the fork in my mouth chewing on my food. I looked at her food and it was only a little left when there was a plate full of carbonara pan seared scallops on it. I nodded my head, "can you give mommy two more big bites and you will be done " she whined picking up her fork, "mommy i full" i sighed, "i guess the pazooki is going to go to waste. Poor dessert"

Her eyes widened at her favorite dessert. At that moment she began to stuff her mouth. When she was done she smiled.

"okay, now can you go grab your pajamas and when daddy is done cleaning you can get ya pazooki okay?"

"okay mommy!" she hopped down running upstairs to her room.

"babe?"

"hm?"

"are you completely sure you want to tour this year?" jay asked

"yea why wouldn't I?"

He shrugged, "i was just asking and the weekend emailed me back saying he will be recording his part tomorrow and will send it to you by the end of this week"

I scraped the rest of my food up, "tell him thanks and i'll be waiting. Wait, why don't he just email me himself?"

He smiled shaking his head getting up from the table grabbing my plate, " you gotta ask him" i smiled getting up hugging him from the back as he did the dishes. I started kissing his shoulder and his back.

"babe"

"yes wife?"

I laughed, "i want it"

"want wat?"

I told him to turn around and he did. I pulled him to me as i sat on the counter. I kissed him. After a few seconds we were making out. I trailed my hands to his zipper unbuttoning his jeans. I reached behind me turning the kitchen light off which left all of downstairs completely dark.

"we gotta make this quick. Aight?" i heard jay say

"shut up and fuck me"

And my wish was granted

20 mins later

I sat up still trying to catch my breath. I hopped down picking up my sweats and underwear, placing em back on my body. I reached over and turned the lights back on in the kitchen. Jay grabbed the wet cloths and started cleaning our mess. Once i was situated i stopped him, "we arent done. When the kids are sleep..." i leaned up whispering naughty things. He immediately starting smiling. I walked away smirking. I heard a smack and my ass started to sting, "ouch!" "Jell-O my egg-O" jay said smiling. I laughed walking out the kitchen. I went to our room and took a quick shower when i was done i got dressed in clothes heading to my first child's room. I opened her door seeing her laying down reading a book that i know she isn't reading.

I stood there for awhile but she ignored my presence.

"jasmine"

"yes Beyoncé" she said nonchalant

I walked into her room shutting her door softly. I sat on her bed while she continued to ignore me. I grabbed the book from her closing it

"i was reading that you know" she exclaimed

"yea sure you was...i never knew my first child had a gift of reading a book upside down" i sarcastically said

She sat back folding her arms, "anything is possible"

"well if anything is possible, then do you think it's possible for you to get rid of that attitude while i'm trying to speak to you not only as a friend but also as your mother"

She soften her face but held an upset pouting expression.

"what was that down there?" i questioned referring to what happened during dinner.

She shrugged.

"is this about the party?"

She shrugged

"your phone?"

She shrugged. I sighed. This isn't getting anywhere, "listen i'm coming at you in a different approach because i don't want you to think of me as a mean mother. I want you to think of me as a disciplined mother with rules that ALL her children have to follow no matter what the circumstances are. Do i not let you get your freedom?"

She licked her lips sighing, "you do let me get my freedom"

"i give you more than enough freedom and you are abusing it. I may let you slide with certain things, but when it comes down to respect, its not an option. It is a say so or you getting kicked out or better yet ya behind whoop. And i have been very lenient with you."

She scratched her head, "it's not about that. It's about how something so small that i did, which was a small lie, got me in trouble. I didn't do anything wrong," she held her hand out counting out the things she didn't do, "i didn't take your car, i didn't leave OUTSIDE your property, i never stepped foot in ya car, never touched it, all i did was walk to the gate and back. When you called me, i was on my way back. And the gate is far mom. You never told me i couldn't be outside in the morning, but i didn't want to take that chance-"

"listen, I'm not mad about that. Actually i'm not even mad about what you did. Im disappointed about you calling your sister a liar, threatening a 4 year old, not only that you hurt my leg, you gave me a smart attitude and didn't do what i said"

"what did i say that was so smart" she asked as her eyes watered

" oh 'obviously he is' oh yea and this 'okay and?' you also said 'you are doing the extras!'. You told me no when i was asking for your stuff and when I instructed you to do something. I did not even add the part when you had the nerve to ask me why" i looked at her as she lowered her eyes. "you disobeyed me and disrespected me by talking back" i continued

"mama i didn't mean to come at you that way"

"but you did. I'm going to continue to punish you until you don't. It may come in different varieties. And look at me in my eyes when i speak to you"

She translated her eyes to look in mines, "i'm not mad at you lying. Why would i be? Like you said it was a small lie. But what i am disappointed in is your response to me. And you know i don't approve of that. You have been living with me since June so you should know. I don't want to hear any excuses to why you-"

"ma can i speak" she asked

"go ahead"

She sighed, "sometimes i feel like you have nepotism over blue. She never gets in trouble. You never yell at her. When she does something wrong you blame it on me, like that time she spilled cranberry juice on the carpet and i got in trouble because i was supposed to be watching her. How was i supposed to know that it was going to slip from her hands? I'm not saying you punish me for no reason. What i'm saying is i get in trouble for the dumbest things that i can't control-"

"you can control and improve your attitude and the way you approach certain situations. A lot of things aren't going to go your way, the world does revolve around you and you aren't the center of attention."

She nodded her showing that she was listening

"okay i'm sorry" she apologized letting a tear fall.

Oh here we go

"why are you crying?" i asked wiping her tears. I pulled her into a hug.

"because i was on punishment before i even disrespected you" she explained

"i never said you was on punishment. I said you were in trouble. You got on punishment when you thought i wanted the phone when i wasn't asking for it. You showed affects of you wanting to do something to me by clenching your jaw-"

"but i didn't mean to come at you in that way" she sniffed

I sighed, "okay okay listen you can have your stuff back BUT! There is a BUT...BUT you aren't going to Hope's party. Or you can go and not have ya stuff back until the end of the week"

"ugh I'll rather have my stuff back"

I laughed getting up as she sat criss-cross applesauce looking up at me smiling.

"okay, you aren't getting em back until tomorrow"

Her smiled drop, "what?"

"don't forget what happened at dinner"

"ooooh yea sorry"

"mhm. And clean this room"

"okay"

I walked up to her kissing her forehead, "goodnight and i mean it go to sleep. I don't want you roaming looking for my captin crunch"

"you don't share!" she laughed

"only because you got up and ate em last time"

"ooo yea. Anyway goodnight mom. Love ya"

I walked to her door, "love you too"

I walked out her room getting ready for you know what
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
should i continue?

》How was it?

》did bey do the extras?

》As far as jasmine behavior from the previous book do you think she has gotten better? On the scale from 1-10

》How better has bey and jasmine relationship gotten?

》Do you think jasmine should be on punishment?

》How far has Beyoncé growth as being a mother gotten to?

》As far as bey handling the situation, do you think she handled it very well?

》What do you want to see more of?
Sorry for any typos
20+ votes
20+ comments
-sweethoneybey 🍯🐝

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
502K 19.1K 59
13 years after being kidnapped from her superstar parents, Beyoncé and JAY-Z are finally reunited with their now sixteen year old daughter, Isabella...
614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
221K 9.9K 45
***Sequel to FOUND. I would recommend reading the first book before you read this one!