Efflorescence

By steaknouis

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

135 3 0
By steaknouis

The past few days had been exhilarating. Alice and Luke were constantly growing closer together. And with every loving look, touch, or kiss, they wanted to get even closer.

"Hey Ally," Luke called jokingly.

"Hi Luke," she replied.

Luke walked over to join her, Scarlett, and Michael, whose arm was around Scarlett by habit.

"What are you guys talking about?" Luke asked, clearly interrupting an in-depth conversation.

"Mikey is throwing a party tomorrow night." Said Scarlett.

Luke looked up from his phone. "Nice!" He turned to face Alice, "Are you going?"

"Of course." She blushed.

He smiled at her shyness. "Then I'm there."

"Okay, you two love birds. We gotta go to class, we're already late." Scarlett interjected.

Luke gave Alice a quick kiss on the cheek before turning and walking to class in the opposite direction.

Even though these kisses had become common for them, Alice still couldn't fight the rush and the butterflies in her stomach every time it happened.

*************************************************************************************

Thoughts of Luke were now a regular thing for Alice, the struggle being to focus on something other than him and his welcoming lips. But as the Michael's party got closer and closer, these thoughts caused a pit in her stomach. Alice wasn't sure why, but she was nervous. She didn't know exactly how he felt about her, and for some reason, she thought she would find out tonight.

Alice had gone to Scarlett's house before the party to get ready, and she was glad, so she didn't have to walk into the party alone like last time. Now, on the way to party, Alice was getting anxious.

"Alice?" she looked to see Scarlett staring at her from behind the wheel.

"Oh sorry... what did you say?" Alice realized that she had been talking her the whole time.

"Are you okay?"

Alice tried to put on her best fake smile. "Yeah of course!"

"Alice what's wrong?"

"I don't know... I'm just nervous."

"Why?!"

"Like I said, I don't know."

Scarlett paused, trying to diagnose the problem.

"Because of Luke?"

"Yeah."

"Well don't be. He seems to really like you."

Finally they arrived at Michael's house and Alice was able to escape this uncomfortable conversation. As soon as they got out of the car Alice could hear the loud music coming from inside. And right when they got inside it got even louder. Michael immediately saw them come in.

"Heyyy babyyy!" he yelled.

Clearly, he had already been drinking.

"Heyy," Scarlett replied before they kissed.

Michael glanced at Alice, "Damn... Luke will be glad to see you."

Scarlett playfully punched his arm. "I'll see you later." She suddenly moved closer, "Come get me at 12 to leave."

Alice watched them start to walk away before Michael whipped around to look at Alice.

"Oh and by the way, Luke is over by the kitchen." Michael said with a wink.

Alice slowly walked towards the kitchen keeping an eye out for Luke. Finally she found him awkwardly leaning against a wall looking down to his phone.

She continued to walk closer, "Luke?"

He looked up suddenly, his reaction almost scaring Alice.

"Oh hey! I was waiting for you..."

Unlike their last date, Luke was once again becoming shy and bashful. But not to the same degree. And tonight, there was something different about him.

"Wanna go dance?" He suggested holding out his hand.

"Sure," Alice smiled and took his large hand in her smaller one.

Luke led her to the next room that was filled with tons of people dancing. They stood facing each other and started moving to the upbeat music that was pumping through the speakers. After they had been dancing together for at least one song Alice felt almost relieved. It wasn't quite like when they had danced at Scarlett's party. Alice was studying Luke, and tonight he wasn't staring as much. She also discovered what seemed different. He was acting a little more upfront, clearly due to the alcohol him and Mike had previously consumed. Tonight he was more caught up in dancing rather than watching her. As the song changed Luke stood behind Alice and started to grind on her. She was a little taken by surprise, but tried to go along with what he was doing. Luke became more and more involved with grinding. He started to kiss her neck, causing Alice to moan quietly in his ear. He turned her so that they were face to face again. Alice had never seen him look like this before. His eyes had turned a darker shade of blue, and they were staring at her, full of desire.

"Follow me." Luke whispered. Once again he took her hand. This time Alice had no idea where he was taking her. But she wasn't too surprised when they reached the bottom of a large staircase. Once up the stairs, they went into a bedroom located directly across the stairs. The room was large, and fairly empty. Alice guessed this was Michael's room.

After Luke shut the door and pushed Alice against the wall.

"I need you." He growled. The kisses he placed on her neck were no longer innocent, but filled with passion.

Alice was taken aback by this comment, not sure of how to react. When he saw her expression his eyes turned a soft blue.

"Please," Luke breathed into her neck desperately.

Alice wasn't a virgin, but she wasn't experienced. And the couple times she had had sex, weren't times she wanted to remember.

After Alice hadn't replied Luke looked at her again. "I'm sorry, I don't want to force you. If you don't feel comfortable that's fine."

But she did want to. Just as he had previously admitted, she too, needed him.

"I want to." She kissed him, diminishing the look of regret and frustration that was on his face.

Now that Luke had been granted the permission he desperately wanted, he could once again feel the desire inside of him.

He placed his hands on her hips, his thumb pressing into her hipbone. Alice was moaning quietly while he continued to kiss her neck. Slowly, his hands felt down her hips and thighs, the right hand going under her dress. He used one finger to lightly touch her, with the left hand resting on her thigh. Her moaning was getting louder and the bulge in his pants getting larger and harder by the second. Finally he moved her underwear to the side and pushed two fingers inside of her. Alice gasped and gripped his shoulder. Luke smirked.

"Fuck you're so wet."

Luke was pleased with her reaction, so he pumped his fingers in and out. He watched her eyes close in pleasure. He tried to go even deeper.

"Shit, right there." She breathed. As Luke kept pumping his fingers she kissed his neck. Alice mumbled curse words under her breath, remembering the party that was downstairs. He started going faster and she knew she was close.

"Fuck!" Alice screamed as she came. Luke pulled his fingers out and kissed her.

"My turn." Was all Luke said, yet Alice knew exactly what he meant. She pressed against Luke to move away from the wall. She then pushed him so that he was lying on the bed and crawled towards him. She could plainly see the bulge in his pants, and it became more noticeable as she took them off. Alice tried to remove his boxers in one swift movement, but failed miserably. They both giggled as Luke aided in taking them off and throwing them on the floor.

After Luke took of his t-shirt Alice couldn't help but stare. He was god-like. Alice immediately crawled on top of him and kissed his neck, down his chest and stomach, and his v-line. She wrapped her hand around the bottom of his cock, putting the rest in her mouth. She started off slow, moving it in and out as if they had all night. Alice licked from the bottom up, loving the reaction it got from Luke. He shut his eyes, his mouth opening to an 'O' shape. She repeated the action, and Luke's moaning getting louder and louder. Finally she put his cock in her mouth again, moving her hand up and down on what wouldn't fit. By this point Luke was practically yelling in pleasure, unable to contain it.

Alice pumped faster and listened as he came, yelling "Holy shit! Fuck that feels amazing."

After a Luke planted a few kisses on her lips, they tried to make themselves look less suspicious. They slowly walked out of Michael's room and down the stairs only to see Scarlett waiting there.

"I've been looking for you! I wanted-" Scarlett stopped acknowledging their appearance.

She leaned towards Alice placing her hand on her shoulder, "Tell me everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 126 18
Just a bunch of 5sos imagines | requests closed |
16.2K 385 55
[[Sequel to Imagination]] Nothing lasts forever, nothing stays the same. ((Completed))
4.6K 116 35
Completed
280K 8.9K 26
when a good girl teaches a bad boy how to fake innocence