Fix You (Jelsa) -{COMPLETE}

נכתב על ידי Sil-bD9

Elsa Winters could be easily described as perfect. She has a great family, awesome friends, a secured future... עוד

• One •
• Two •
• Three •
• Four •
• Five •
• Six •
• Seven •
• Eight •
• Nine •
• Ten •
• Eleven •
• Twelve •
• Thirteen •
• Fourteen •
• Fifteen •
• Sixteen •
• Seventeen •
• Eighteen •
• Nineteen •
• Twenty One •
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight.
Thirty Nine
Fourty
New story!!

• Twenty •

2.3K 76 130
נכתב על ידי Sil-bD9

20.

If Jack said he wasn't excited, he would be lying horribly.

He was lucky that he managed to get a few hours of sleep yesterday after all, because at first he was just tossing and turning in bed nearly for two hours straight, not even blinking an eye.

One of the reasons why was, as previously mentioned, because he was really excited for the 'trip'.

The other reason, was because he was a nervous wreck. He was really scared of the result of this mini-trip, and he just prayed that Elsa would forgive him at last.

It was already 6 a.m. he only had a few minutes left before meeting with Elsa. Yesterday, just as soon as she agreed, she decided it was better for her to go to her dorm. He felt disappointed about this, probably even scared, but he said nothing, after all he really didn't deserve her forgiveness, and she still agreed to his plan.

Jack immediately texted her after she left. He told her to pack just a few things, because they'll be staying there just for a night. He also told her that they'll be taking his car, and that he could pick her up from her dorm the next morning.

She quickly refused, telling him that Anna hated him even more than before, and she'll go ballistic if she knew she was going to spend the next two days with him. She told him to pick her up at the Main Building, since they had to present their permits after all.

Without losing any more time, he got up and quickly prepared himself for the day, it will be a long drive after all.

After showering and brushing his teeth, he decided to wear a navy blue long sleeved t-shit, grey jeans, black leather trainers and his black leather jacket, since winter was already around the corner.

He picked up a small duffel bag he prepared last night, and went to the building's parking lot. He got inside and tossed the duffle back on the second row of seats, to then speed up to the Main Building.

Still, he decided to make a stop at The Golden Bean, Elsa seemed to like coffee, right? Maybe he'll ease a bit the situation if he got her some coffee. Luckily for him, at 6:15 a.m. there was only one guy at one of the tables. Classes normally started at 9 a.m. so no one had a reason to wake up this early.

He recalled that the few times Elsa bought him coffee she always brought him mocha, so he decided to buy her that. He was about to pay when he gazed at the pastry displayer. She could be hungry too, right? So he decided to buy a bunch of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. If she wasn't hungry, they could still eat them along the way.

After he picked up his to-go order, he started his car and drove to the Main Building.

He parked his car in the parking lot and got out. He still had to accompany her to the secretary after all. He sat down in one of the steps of the little stair that led to the main entrance, and waited patiently (not really, he was about to explode) for her.

"Jack?" A voice from above him called. Jack looked up in confusion.

Aster was standing right in front of him.

"What?" He asked, he was surprised that it didn't came harshly or angered as it was supposed to, it was just in a kind of confused manner.

Aster was surprised at his ex- best friend tone of voice.

He woke up early to finish the last of the paper work that was needed to be done for him to finally start his classes at DWU.

He was really excited, DWU was always what his group of friends from high school dreamed about. Who wouldn't? It was the college of everyone's dreams. He remembered that Rapunzel was already sure that she was going to study there, and everyone tried to apply as well, but in the end, Rapunzel was the only one that managed to get in.

After him and Tooth celebrated their first year of anniversary, she told him that she really wanted to win a scholarship there, and that she was trying and studying really hard to win one. She encouraged him to do the same, and obviously he did. Tooth got a scholarship because of her grades, and he got one because of being a good athlete.

Tooth was going to get there two weeks early, to settle things down and stuff, and when he finally got there after two weeks of hell, just as his girlfriend jumped at him to kiss him, Rapunzel (with a whole different hair cut) appeared out of nowhere and started screaming at his girlfriend, telling her how heartless and insensitive she was, calling her a two-faced whore, among other stuff he didn't know a person as sweet as Rapunzel would say.

He had no freaking idea on what was going on, he just stood still in shock with Tooth hanging from his neck, while a bunch of people started surrounding them, all of them with horrified faces.

He thought that all of them were scared because two girls had just started screaming at each other like maniacs, but when he appeared, with the same astonished and hurt face he had three years ago, everything made perfect sense.

Aster was immensely shocked to find him here at DWU.

After he ran off, and after Rapunzel told him that he better change his two-faced girlfriend, he asked Tooth what in hell was going on. Tooth merely said that she was just trying to be friends with Jack again after all the things that happened, and he (and the whole campus) apparently got the wrong idea.

Maybe she was lying to him, but he couldn't help it. He was in love with her, and even if she was selfish he knew that she loved him as well.

But he knew he had to fix things with Jack.

He really didn't mean anything of this to happen. He really didn't want to betray his best friend. He knew that this could all be avoided if he told Jack that he was in love with Tooth before they started dating. He's been in love with her his whole life, but he didn't have the courage to admit it.

He really didn't know why was the reason Jack and Tooth started dating, she never seemed totally interested in him. So, when Aster finally told her how he felt, she instantly started cheating on Jack.

He felt horrible about it, but he couldn't stop.

"Can- Can we talk?" He finally had the courage to ask. He was already thankful that he didn't look angry, he looked rather... impatient?

"About?" He said with an ironic face. Aster sighed, obviously this was not going to be easy.

"About what happened between us" Aster said the first thing that came to his mind.

"You mean that time that my girlfriend cheated on me with you?" He said sarcastically. "I don't think there's anything to talk about" he said, to then look around the campus, apparently searching for something.

"I'm sorry Jack, I really am" he said, Jack just rolled his eyes and ignored him. "I didn't want all of that to happen, but I've been in love with her since ever, even before you started dating... I just couldn't tell anyone about it, not even you; but then I decided to tell her, I thought that maybe getting my feelings out of my chest was going to help me forget her, I really didn't expect her to... feel the same" Aster said quietly, and Jack finally looked at him. Not with a angered look, not even hurt, just surprise. "And... whatever happened yesterday, I just want to tell you I didn't have any idea of it"

"It's no surprise that you didn't" Jack merely commented.

"Look Jack, we've been best friends since little kids, and I know that what I did was probably the worst thing that someone can do to a friend, I accept that. I also know that maybe we're not going to be like before, but I just want your forgiveness" Aster said.

Jack took a moment to observe him. Forgive him? Could he? Every person on their right minds would scream him not to, that he was supposed to be his best friend and he betrayed him, but... by forgiving him, didn't it help him to finally move on past this? Past this whole situation, finally?

People that forgive were happier, he read that somewhere; and Jack has been surely unhappy this whole three years until a few weeks ago. Maybe if he tried, he would realize that actually people that forgave were actually happy.

It was not going to be some kind of 'forgive and forget'. He wouldn't forget, how could he? But maybe, if he forgave him, he was going to be able to finally let go of that dark part of his past. Plus, Aster's confession seemed sincere, and it somehow changed things. Sure, what he did was still awful, but maybe it was time to forgive already.

"I forgive you" Jack said, serious. Aster widened his eyes in shock, not believe he had heard right.

"R-Really? We're gonna be friends again?" He asked rushed.

"No" Jack said instantly. "I can't. I need time to think" he explained. Aster's excitement disappeared, but he sighed, understanding.

"Okay, I understand. I-"He stopped talking once he saw that Jack's attention wasn't on him anymore.

He was looking past him, eyes shining with the beginning of a smile trying to set on his face.

Aster, out of curiosity, turned to what he was seeing.

A beautiful platinum haired girl stood a few feet from them, with a small duffel bag hanging on her right shoulder, and her face flushed. Her gaze traveling from Jack to Aster repetitively.

Aster gazed at Jack again, surprised that he was still with his sight set on her.

"We'll talk about it later, okay?" Jack said, and began to walk to the girl.

Aster stood stunned for a few seconds, to then shake his head while smiling at his old friend. It was a long time since he had seen him like that. After gazing at them one more time, he entered the building.

"Hey" Jack said to Elsa. She was still flushed, even though he didn't know why.

She was wearing a cream colored fluffy sweater, black leggings and brown ankle boots. Her hair was cascading down her back while she was carrying a light blue small duffel back with her.

"Hi" She said quietly.

"Did you bring another coat? Just in case it gets colder" Jack asked, Elsa nodded slightly and then she gave her a white sheet.

"It's the permit, you just need to sign it and present it in the secretary." Elsa explained, also taking a pen from her duffel bag. "I wrote that we needed to visit a Hasbro company for a project, but the one we needed to visit was a bit too far away, they'll surely give us permission. They always do if it's about college work" She explained again. Jack smiled slightly and signed the paper.

After that, they went to present their sheets to the secretary, explaining when were they coming back and leaving their phone numbers and other necessary stuff just in case. After that, they made their way to the parking lot.

"Where's your car?" Elsa asked.

"Is that black one over there" Jack pointed out. Elsa's jaw immediately dropped.

"No freaking way!" She nearly screamed and run towards the car.

A 67 Chevy Impala was waiting for them in one of the lots.

Elsa began to observe it and touch it in awe. Jack looked slightly stunned at her reaction.

"You're into cars?" He asked shocked.

"I'm into this one" Elsa said, sight still set on the wonderful baby that was in front of her. "It's Baby after all" Jack just blinked in confusion at this but ignored it. 

"Then you've got a great taste" Jack said proudly.

"Just in cars" Elsa said ironically. Jack frowned a bit in confusion, but quickly shrugged it off.

They both got to the car, and Elsa immediately tossed her duffle bag in the second row of seats, to then turn admiring the car's inside beauty. But her sight landed in something else.

"You bought coffee?" Elsa asked raising teasingly an eye brow. Jack flushed a bit.

"And cookies" He said robotically. Elsa let out a chuckle.

"And cookies?" She repeated.

"You don't like them?" Jack asked slightly disappointed.

"No- I mean, yes. Obviously" Elsa said quickly when she saw his disappointed eyes. "I was just asking" she said reassuringly. "Thank you for the breakfast, Jack"

"You're welcome, Princess" He said with a smirk, and started the car to then speed towards the campus exit.

And after they gave the guard their student I.D.'s and permits, they finally hit the road.

"Are you going to tell me where are we going?" Elsa asked almost ten minutes after they left the campus.

"Nope"

"Why?" Elsa asked pouting. Jack chuckled.

"Because it's a surprise, I already told you." Jack said, eyes on the road. Elsa narrowed her eyes at him, and he looked at her from the corner of his eye "You're gonna like it, I promise... At least I think you will" He assured. Elsa took once more glance at him before grabbing a cookie.

"That still tells me nothing" She said. "Is it far away?" She asked again, Jack wanted to laugh out loud. She always seemed a pretty patient person, guess she wasn't when she was curious.

"What did you tell Anna?" He asked changing the subject.

"The same thing that I wrote on the permit" Elsa said shrugging. She felt kind of bad for lying to her sister, but if she told her there was no way in hell she'll let her go, and Anna was probably right about it. "But I told her I'll be going on my own of course"

"Without your car?" He asked raising an eye brow.

"I told her I hired a driver, since it was pretty far away and I never drove that much" Elsa explained.

The next hours of drive were an insane level of awkward.

Elsa couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. She was still angry at Jack and she was annoyed by the fact that he was acting like nothing happened between them. Maybe he was trying to make the trip less awkward, but her stubborn self just couldn't consider that. Jack, on the other hand, was starting to get slightly desperate about the whole situation. He already was getting low on subjects to talk about since every time he started talking she would just answer what was strictly necessary and then the conversation just helplessly died.

They stopped for lunch at a small dinner, Jack silently thanking to the gods, the air in the car was just getting to dense to even breathe properly.

Even if Elsa was clearly being stubborn (with a damn good reason) Jack still enjoyed one part of the tense trip. He realized he really liked to learn a few details about her. She like dressing cozy (even if he still didn't know the reason of her change of image), she like vintage style houses (by the way she always snapped a pic every time they passed one), and she love chocolate, she love dogs even if she never had one (if she ever did the dog would be white, male, and he was going to be named Marshmallow), she hated citric essences (she asked if she could perfume his car, and 'kindly' suggested him to change his air freshener, and now his car smelled like vanilla, not that he minded at all), she loved her sister dearly.

She loved breakfast food.

He really wanted to snap a photo of her face when she saw the menu. She looked like a little kid in a Christmas morning.

After having lunch, they returned to the road again, and Elsa asked Jack if he was okay with her sleeping for a bit, Jack said yes. He was surprised when Elsa took out a little blanket out of her duffel back. Then she curled up like she could, and she slept for the rest of the way.

Now, they were only 5 minutes away, and Jack really wanted Elsa to see the little hometown at night.

"Wake up, princess" Jack said softly tapping her arm. Elsa growled. "C'mon Elsa, we're almost there" She growled again.

Jack narrowed his eyes at her, and without thinking twice he snatched her blanket in one swift motion.

"Hey!" Elsa whined, pouting.

"I said we're almost there" Jack said chuckling.

"Couldn't you just wake me up when we arrived? What time is it, anyway?" Elsa asked rubbing her eyes.

"It's almost 11 p.m." Jack answered. "And, I wanted you to see the town"

Elsa looked out of her window. She still didn't see anything. She was about to ask what 'town' he was talking about until she saw a beautifully craved wooden sign.

'Welcome to Burgess'

Elsa nearly choked with her breath.

"W-We're in your home town" Elsa said, eyes still gazing at the window, observing the beautiful Victorian style houses that started to appear.

Jack blinked in surprise.

"How do you-Oh" He said in realization. "Rapunzel, right?" He asked.

"Yeah" She said while staring in awe at the fairytale looking town.

"Have you ever been here?" Jack asked, maybe she came to visit Rapunzel some time, according to Rapunzel they were best friends.

"No" She answered. "As soon as Punz started college her parents moved back to Corona, there I've been." She said. "This place is beautiful" She added. Jack cleared his throat and he was suddenly a bit flustered.

"Uhm.. And where are you from?" He asked.

"I've always lived in New York" Elsa said. "My house is not that far from campus actually" She added. "But my parents are from Norway, we have a house there too, and I always referrer to Arendelle as my home town even though we only go there for holidays or small vacations"

"Really?" Jack said slightly surprised. Now he could understand her unique and elegant complexion. She looked really Scandinavian now that she mentioned it. "How's Arendelle?"

"Unique" Elsa said proudly and slightly home sick. "You should really visit it sometime"

"I'd love too"

"What are we doing now?" She said looking at the little buildings, they were probably in down town now.

"Now sleep. Our schedule starts tomorrow" Jack said with a small smile.

He parked his car in a small parking lot next to a small vintage building. Elsa observed the building.

'Burgess Town Hotel'

It was beautiful and appeared to be really cozy. She liked it.

Jack picked up both duffel bags and locked his car once they were both out. He signed Elsa to follow him, and she trailed behind him still observing the town. It was a lot chillier here than in the campus.

Jack entered the hotel, and walked to the receptionist.

"Good night sir, and welcome to Burgess Town Hotel. My name is William, is there anything I can help you with?" The old man in a black and red suit said.

"Good night sir, we'll like to check in" Jack said, and then turned to Elsa. "You don't mind sleeping with me, right?" Jack asked silently.

Elsa nearly had a heart attack. She blushed furiously and gazed at him with wide eyes.

"I-I mean in the same room! Separated beds" He clarified agitated, blushing as well.

"I- I don't m-mind" Elsa said trying to compose herself. Jack inhaled deeply trying to brush away his embarrassment and turned to the receptionist again.

"One room please" He asked stuttering a bit.

"One queen sized bed?" The old man asked. Jack blushed again. 'Goddammit, hasn't he heard?!'

"Separated beds, please" He said nearly growling at the man, he was doing it on purpose.

"Of course, sir" He said, Jack handed him a credit card and the man charged him and gave him the key.

"I want to pay my part" Elsa said quietly, getting next to him.

"Nonsense, I invited you" Jack said, picking up the duffel bags and making his way towards the elevator.

"But I don't mind" Elsa said once they entered in the elevator.

"I mind you paying" Jack said with a smirk.

Their room was the 304. Once they entered, Elsa observed the room in awe. It was a wooden room with red details. The beds seemed cozy and comfortable. There was a vintage T.V. placed in a wood table, and a mini fridge under a desk. She loved it.

After Jack placed both duffel bags in each bed, he walked towards the vintage phone and called the reception.

"Do you want pizza for dinner?" Jack asked. "The restaurant probably wouldn't let anyone in now, but there's room service 24/7" He explained.

"Sure" Elsa said.

They ate after that, and each of them took a quick shower to then put their pajamas on. They both were pretty tired, Jack mostly; so they didn't talked that much.

Once they both crawled to bed, they wished each other good night, and slept wondering about the day ahead of them.

X

Jack was the first to wake up. It was nearly 9 a.m., and it was probably early for a 'mini-vacation' but he got lot of things to do on mind, he didn't want to miss anything due to little time.

He decided he should shower before waking Elsa up, or they'll probably fight for the bathroom.

He picked some black jeans, a white T-shirt to go beneath, the same black leather trainers he whore yesterday and something he didn't wear in a very, very long time.

His once favorite blue hoodie.

He stopped using it since, after everything that happened. But he still couldn't be able to get rid of for the past three years. Once he saw it while packing, he knew that this was the perfect occasion to use it once again.

Once he got out of the bathroom, he saw Elsa already seating in her bed with neatly folded clothes in her lap, waiting for him.

"You took forever" She complained. "Why are we up so early?"

"Tight schedule, Princess. I hope that's okay" He said smirking at her. She rolled her eyes teasingly and entered to the bathroom.

Once she got out, she was wearing a high-waist black jean, and a fluffy light gray sweater tugged inside of her jeans, she had black boots and black cotton fingerless gloves.

She looked really-

Jack adverted his gaze.

"Where are we going?" Elsa asked.

"First, to have breakfast in the best place of the world" Jack said smirking.

They got out of the hotel, and Jack said that for everything they'll be doing today they wouldn't need to use the car. Elsa was really pleased at this. She really wanted to see the town and maybe snap a few pictures to then sketch them.

They went walking to where they'll be having breakfast, Jack showing and explaining almost every building and a few old friends' houses. He even show her Rapunzel's old house (mansion perhaps), until they finally arrived a vintage coffee shop.

'Thaddeus Coffee Shop. The best coffee and pastries in town.'

Elsa took a photo of it.

Once they got in, Jack immediately suggested (forced) Elsa to ask for the hot chocolate with mini marshmallows, with chocolate covered ginger cookies. Elsa didn't regret it, it was the best hot chocolate she ever tried.

They small talked a bit and chuckled about both hot chocolate mustaches after they finished them. Elsa was still a bit reserved, but Jack could definitely tell that she was warming up.

While they had breakfast, Elsa couldn't help but notice a brunette guy gazing curiously at Jack the whole time. Jack was unaware, since his back was facing the guy; but after they finished eating, Elsa watched him walking towards them.

"Jack?" The guy said. Jack instantly looked at him, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Jamie?" He asked, Jack immediately got up and bro-hugged this 'Jamie'.

"Oh my god I thought I'll never see you again!" Jamie exclaimed. "Not here at least"

Elsa just stayed in her place looking at both a bit uncomfortably.

"Yeah, me neither" Jack confessed, and they both separated, and that's when Jamie's gaze landed in Elsa.

"And who's with you?" Jamie asked rather excited. Elsa flushed.

"This is Elsa, she's... she is-"Jack said stuttering. What should he say? Friend? She wasn't his friend at the moment. 'This is Elsa and I'm trying to be his friend again because I've been an idiot'? Yeah, right.

"I get it" Jamie said rolling his eyes teasingly. Elsa blushed even darker. She knew what this guy was probably thinking, and no. He didn't get it. Still she wasn't going to explain her and Jack's complicated relationship. "I'm Jamie Bennet, Jack's high school friend, pleasure to meet you" he said and shook her small hand.

"Elsa Winters" Elsa said with a small polite smile.

"Well, Elsa Winters, I sincerely admire you. I have no idea how you can stand this-"Jack elbowed his chest to unable him to finish.

"Shut up, Bennet" He said, and Jamie chuckled.

"So, how long are you staying here? I'm pretty sure my mom and Sophie would love to have you two for dinner, they missed you" Jamie said. Jack smiled sincerely at his old friend.

"Just till tomorrow morning, I'm showing Elsa a few places. I really want to take her to Sandy's place tonight, but I'll promise the next time we come to visit we'll have dinner with them" Jack explained.

"Sure, man. Just don't disappear ever again" He said smiling. "It was nice to meet you, Elsa. I really hope you come back soon" He said, and hugged Jack once more and then he left.

"He seems nice" Elsa commented and Jack smiled.

"He is, I'm glad I met him here" He sincerely said. "Okay, princess. We need to go to our next stop." He said sighing.

They both picked their stuff and started walking to the next place they'll visit. Elsa noted that Jack seemed rather quiet this time, he didn't ask her questions like previously, and everything she asked he answered as short as he could.

Elsa decided it was just better observe the city, maybe encountering with his old friend made him a bit sad. Until she saw a big burned house at the other side of the street.

Elsa's heart started beating painfully in her chest, she actually felt like she was in some kind of horror movie. Jack on the other hand, didn't even seem to acknowledge the burned house. In fact, he seemed to be ignoring it completely.

Once Jack gestured Elsa to cross the street, just in front of the house, Elsa started panicking. Was he going to make her enter in that house or something?! She was starting to get scared, since if he did that she was sure that maybe he in fact was some kind of psychopath or something, but she was surprised when Jack gestured her to walk past the house, leading her to what she believed was probably the garden of it.

But like 30 feet away from the house, there was a fairy tale-like tiny lake.

The tattoo.

The view was breathtaking, the trees surrounding the lake looked like they had Christmas lights on it since they appeared to be shining, there was a lot of autumn leaves surrounding the lake, and it actually appear that someone arranged the sight to look this beautiful.

"Oh gosh" Elsa breathlessly whispered.

"This place is where I spent the happiest moments of my life" Jack quietly said while looking at the lake, recalling. "I used this lake with my family and friends almost every day of my life. No matter what time of the year it was, of how I felt at that time, I probably spent most of my life hanging out in this lake." He said. "We swam there, ice-skate there, made parties there, study there or just sat to look at it. It never got boring, you know?"

Elsa gazed at him in wonder, trying to imagine everything he was recalling.

"Every day when I arrived home from school, I found Emma playing by it, waiting for me. Then after playing with her for hours, my mom had to bring us our dinner there, since we refused to get inside. And, after that, once my father arrived home from work, he and my mom would just sit there with us, and we talked about our days." Elsa felt a gigantic sadness over take her, that's why he tattooed this lake where his heart is.

"Most of my birthdays where celebrated here, and Emma's, and also my parents anniversaries, among other stuff." He said, eyes never leaving the lake. "All my happy memories are here, Elsa. This is my 'happy place' as a few might call it. It doesn't matter that my burned house is just a few feet away, here it all disappears." And then he turned to her, looking so deeply into her eyes she could almost feel his icy blue oceans getting straight into her soul. "I really want you to be part of it, too" He finished almost breathlessly.

Elsa felt like she was on fire, she couldn't even feel her heart anymore. She couldn't believe his words. She was speechless, and touched.

This was probably one of the best things someone has ever said to her, and her family and friends always said and did amazing things for her, but this was different.

"Please forgive me, Elsa. I promise I won't disappoint you again." Jack almost pleaded.

"I do." Elsa said, struggling with her words because of all the feelings that were exploding inside her. "I do forgive you, Jack." She whispered. "And I'll love to be part of this place"

Without a warning, Jack hugged her. He hugged her so steadily and tightly, she could feel his relief and his gratefulness. She slowly hugged him back, and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.

She was happy, she was insanely happy.

And that's when she realized she loved him, she was in love with him and she was a goner. She knew she was not going to be able to turn back now, but she didn't want to either.

Jack slowly broke the hug, and gazed down to her smiling. She smiled as well.

"Our day still doesn't finish, princess. We still have a lot to do" He said smirking.

Yes, she loved him.

A.N.: Hey there guys!! FIRST: I'M SO SO SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER LASTED A BIT LONGER TO UPDATE!

The thing is, yesterday (nov 23) was my best friend's birthday, and she first told me she wasn't going to do anything, no celebrations or even dine out. BUT she called me after I got out of college, at 9 p.m. more or less, AND she told me she was going to celebrate it after all. RIGHT AT THE MOMENT.

I normally write the first half of the fic at noon, and the last at night, and then upload it about 12 a.m. (in my country) but I arrived home about 1 a.m. and even tho I had the first half, I really didn't want it to be too short and too irrelevant, that's why I updated the description.

You don't know how bad I feel :( Still, thank you for the ones that asked me if I was okay, they were all guest reviewers so I couldn't answer them or PM them, but THANK YOU. And thank you for being so patient as well!

Don't worry, if I know I won't be able to update in one day, I'll let you know, this got me by surprise and I didn't want to upload an author note (I hate when authors do this). So do not worry, I'll let you know if I won't be able to the next time.

OKAY I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. SILVANA YOU HAD A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR A JELSA KISS AND YOU BLEW IT. Yes, I know. But sorry, Elsa just forgave him, and I want them to be friends first, I want a solid friendship. Not rushed fluff please.

And also, sorry for disappointing the ones that wanted them to sleep in the same bed. But I want a real fic, plus that's a bit to used now :(

The road trip still doesn't ends ;)

ANYWAYS even tho I probably got a few things to say I want to upload this RIGHT NOW.

I hope this long chapter made up for my tardiness :)

REVIEWS IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAP, PLEASE. THEY'RE DEEPLY APPRECIATED.

Till tomorrow! (I promise)

Silvana.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

240K 11.8K 73
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN HIGH SCHOOL (BOOK 1)* Elsa Arens and Jack Frost have both lost their memories. Elsa only remembers a white hair b...
30.4K 794 34
I am pretty sure you have read a story with Jelsa and High School in which Jack is popular and Elsa the 'nerd' etc....Well this one has a twist! In a...
57.9K 1.7K 49
Elsa is your normal smart college girl. Her boyfriend, Hiccup, and her have a strong relationship. Her bestfreind, Merida, is the same thing. It was...
927 67 20
In a modern, highschool AU, seniors Jack Frost, Elsa Arendelle, Hiccup Haddock, Merida DunBroch, Rapunzel Corona and Eugene Fitzherbert are about to...