The Last time • E.D

By M_Dol_Meg

"... It was my last time to be with Ethan Dolan." More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

2

9.5K 200 39
By M_Dol_Meg

I walked down the empty hallways making my way to the vending machines to grab a drink. I put in my money and chose my drink, I bent over to pick the drink out from the holder as I felt someone's hand grab my ass.

I immediately stood up straight and slapped whoever had put their hands on me. My eyes met with Ethan's as he raised his hands in the air and took a step backwards, a smirk plastered on his perfect face.

I grabbed my drink and took a sip as I nodded at Ethan and started making my way to the exit of the school.

"Where are you going?" He asked for the second time.
"Mars." I said uninterested.
"Very funny!" He yelled as he jogged a little to catch up to me.

"Oh darn it, you got me. I guess I'm going to the sex club down the street." I said, still sounding uninterested.

"Blaire." Ethan said annoyed.
"Okay, I guess I'm not going to the sex club down the street." I said as I rolled my eyes.
I started walking faster as we left the school grounds.

"Then where are you going?" he asked again.
"Oh, I'm going to the hospital."  I replied bluntly.
"What? Why?" He asked confused.
"To visit your dead body if you don't quit following me you creep." I chuckled as I pushed him away from me.

"No but for real." He said and chuckled as he got his balance back.
He reached into my bag and pulled out the drink I had just bought taking a huge gulp, he then handed it back to me with a bright smile.

I returned the bright smile as I turned around and threw it as far away from us as I could hitting a car which caused me to erupt in laughter.
"Why did you do that?" Ethan asked laughing as well.

"What? I don't wanna catch whatever you got going down there." I said as I stopped laughing.
He just chuckled as he placed his arm over my shoulder.

I did a little twirl which made his arm drop, as I crossed over a busy road causing cars to stop. The cars honked their horns to which I just flipped them off, taking my sweet ass time crossing the road.

Ethan ran up behind me and spun me around placing his one hand in mine and his other around my waist. He twirled us around as we slow danced in the middle of the road to the sound of the cars honking their horns.

After we felt we had put on a long enough performance we bowed to the cars and made our way off the road.

"I'm just going home." I finally told Ethan where I was going.
"Oh. Well, want me to walk you or something?" He asked then scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, looking like he knew I was gonna say no. Then I thought about it for a second, do I really wanna walk home right now? I just laughed at my own comment I made in my head.

"What?" He asked.
"You can come if you really want to." I said and he looked surprised.
"Sure. I have nothing better to do." He said and started walking.

I jumped onto Ethan's back as I slapped his ass telling him to go forward.
"Really? Is that why you wanted me to come?" He asked with a laugh.
"You don't have to come if you don't want to." I said,
"But if you do you have to carry me." I said then started laughing.

He did as he was told, spinning us in circles as he carried me down the street. I relaxed my body and rested my head into the crook of Ethan's neck, my hot breath fanning over his soft skin. I had closed my eyes and tightened my grip around his neck, I was absolutely exhausted.

"Someone tired?" Ethan said in a baby voice, we had been walking for about 5 minutes and I had been pointing in the directions to my house. I just bit down on the skin of his neck wanting him to shut up.
"Ow?" He said questionably, as he kinda liked it. That's when I decided to hop down from his back, I didn't want him getting any ideas...

I took out my glasses from my bag again and placed them over my eyes, shielding them from the sunlight. Before I knew it, we had reached my street. We got to my house and I stopped in my tracks, I gulped as I stared at my house seeing that my brothers car parked in the driveway.

I immediately grabbed Ethan's hand, pulling him back to where I had stopped. I felt like I couldn't move my feet, like I was frozen from fear.

"Um, we... we should go back to school." I said quickly as I pushed him in the direction we had come from.
"Whyyyyyy?" He whined as he dragged his feet.
I didn't answer him, I was too busy looking behind me trying to see if my brother had seen me.

"Blaire?" Ethan asked as he stopped walking and turned to face me.
"Hmm?" I hummed as I took one last look over my shoulder.

He was about to say something, but I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth.
"Come on." I said as I dropped my hand underneath his chin and lifted is head up so he could look me in the eyes.

I clicked my fingers and then strutted my way down the street, leaving Ethan staring at my body. I just giggled to myself and swayed my hips teasingly. Ethan ran up behind me placing his hand on my ass, I swatted his hand away as I pushed him in front of me.

He chuckled, feeling like he had accomplished something great. For that I stood on the backs of his shoes, making them fall off his heels. When he turned around to look at me, I took off sprinting away from him.

I ran as fast as I could down the street, in the direction of the school. I looked back to see Ethan trying to fix his shoes, he had a smirk on his face as laughter escaped his lips. I continued running, trying to get as far away from him as possible.

The next thing I knew, two large arms were wrapped around my body throwing me up in the air and spinning me around. The only thing that could be heard was the laughter coming from me and Ethan as he threw me over his shoulder and continued to walk like it was nothing.

My arms were fighting against him, trying to get out of his grip but it was no use, he was too strong. In the end I gave in and relaxed my body, my arms falling down his back.
I placed my hand on his butt, and giggled as I squeezed it. Ethan just raised his hand and placed it on my butt doing the same, chuckling as he did so.

"Can you put me down now?" I asked, feeling a headache coming as all the blood had rushed to my head.
"And why would I do that, baby girl?" He asked.
"Fuckboy!" I yelled as I wriggled around in his arms, making him release his grip on me.

My feet were finally back on the ground as Ethan's arms snaked around my waist, pulling me close to him.
"What did you just call me?" He said, pretending to be angry, his harsh and intimidating stare doing a very good job of it. Two can play at that game.

I brought my face closer to his and stood on my tiptoes trying to reach his height, as I whispered "Fuckboy."
I then pushed his body away from mine as I walked into the school grounds.

The students had gone back to lessons and the principal was sat back at his desk looking stressed.
"Whatcha got?" I asked Ethan as we walked into the empty hallways.
"Catering, cooking class, whatever the fuck you wanna call it." He said disgusted at his lesson.

"Well, looks like I'm coming with you, no way am I going to english." I said as I started walking to Ethan's lesson.
"Fine by me." He said as he interlocked his fingers with mine. I lifted our hands in the air as I flipped him off with the hand that he was holding, ripping my hand from his. He laughed as he put his hand around my waist, opening the door for me with the other as he pushed my body through it.

"And where have you been Mr. Dolan?" The teacher asked as we walked into the classroom.
"Miss Cadwell, you are not in this class." She added with a fake smile.

Me and Ethan just ignored her as we made our way to the back of the class, making two boys move from their seats so we could sit at the back.

The teacher carried on with her lesson as me and Ethan played a couple games of rock, paper, scissors and noughts and crosses.
After about 20 minutes of the teacher blabbering on everyone made their way to the kitchen.

"What are the odds of you dumping that bag of flower on your head?" I said to Ethan as I stood up and sat on his desk.
"1 to 3" He said confidently.

"1"
"2"
"3"

"2" We both said, making Ethan let out a deep sigh. I immediately stood up and pulled him to his feet, laughing as I pushed him towards the kitchen.

He walked into the kitchen, grabbed the full bag of flower and dumped it on his head. I erupted in a fit of laughter as his whole body turned white. I could hardly stand because I was laughing so hard, which I guess made me an easy target.
Ethan ran towards me and threw me into the air rubbing the flower all over me.

"Ethan!" I yelled through my laughter.
I grabbed an egg from the counter and smashed it over his head.
"Blaire!" He yelled, laughing uncontrollably.

He grabbed an egg smashing it over my head so I grabbed a perfectly baked cake that was on the table next to us, pushing it in his face.

He spun me around as he rubbed the cake off his face onto my body, picking up a variety of food to throw at me so I did the same. The teacher was screaming at us to stop but we just completely ignored her.

"Ethan!!!" I yelled as he tipped a bottle of water over me.
I grabbed a carton of milk drenching him with it, making his whole body shake.
"B-Blaire that's f-freezing!" He yelled as he grabbed my hoodie wiping his face off with it.
"Baby!" I yelled as I pushed him off me, smashing another egg over his head.

An angry voice boomed through the speakers telling me and Ethan to report to the principals office immediately.
"Fuck that!" I yelled as I started running out of the classroom, pulling Ethan with me.

We ran to the fields, where we stopped to catch our breath, we were still laughing uncontrollably and were covered head to toe in food.

"I have the best fucking idea ever." I said through my laughter as I grabbed Ethan's hand again and pulled him towards the gym. He looked confused but followed me anyway.

I led him to the pool...
"Blaire, why are we-"
I cut him off by pushing him into the pool. His body sunk to the bottom then rose to the top as he breathed in a deep breath, looking angry.
"Blaire!" He yelled furious.

I just laughed uncontrollably then jumped in myself, making all of the food wash off my body. I swam over to Ethan as I jumped on him pushing him underneath the water. He pushed me off him as he swam around me, splashing me as we laughed.

"HEY!" A loud yell snapped us out of our fits of laughter as we jumped out of the swimming pool, sprinting as fast as we could to get away from the lifeguard chasing us.

We ran out to the fields where Ethan grabbed my hand and pulled me into the direction of the bushes. He led me through the bushes to another exit that led to a park.

I collapsed on the grass panting as my laughter returned. Ethan laid next to me as we stared up at the clouds catching our breath.

"How long have you been in Ashton high?" I asked Ethan as I sat up.
"3 years." he replied with a chuckle.
"Then why have I only just met you?" I said as I chuckled too.
"That's a really good question." He said as he sat up as well.

"Well, today's been the most fun I've had for a while in that shitty place, so thanks." I said as I stood up and started to walk away from him.

"Wait! Where are you going?" He asked. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.
"See ya." I said as I turned on my heel and walked away from him, ignoring his calls for me to tell him where I was going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 194 20
"I was mentally drowning and you were the person willing to pull me up"
59K 1.2K 16
"What?" "Love you..."
383K 8.7K 94
Confusion. ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️
8.7K 341 28
"I do not know how much time I have with you, but I do know I'll make our time together beautiful."