dank gotham preferences!

By verucasaltine

its romance but just not romantic. WARNING I SWEAR ALOT SO IF YOUR a pussy byye i also know nothing about ro... More

how u meet ur love
in the beginning
first of dates
playlist of your love
fav place to give you kissies
the type of couple you are
cute stuff and thangs
halloweenie
suprise suprise
drama
the spill of the beans
make up boi
yay free time
mornin🌅
his shit you wear/borrow
good news everyone!
sadness amd sorrows
what they sniff of
x-mas
pet names
all these little things
happy new years
sleeping snuggles
u get jelly
scary movies and chill?
ships?¿!?¿!?¿?
he gets jelly
twink or dink in the sink?
IN THE HANDS OF AN ANGEL
the comfort
favorite thing to see u in
giv me a smooch
ur comfort
dAATE NIIIIGHT
i luv u
sexi
homicidal

oh the hugs

2.6K 50 21
By verucasaltine

how they hug you

jim:
squeezes the shit out'v you, lifts you off the ground and twirls you around with his face buried in the crook of your neck, like its the last time he gets to hug you, because tbh he's not sure if it is.

Oswald:
hes the little spoon of hugging. his arms go around your waist and your arms are draped over his shoulders and his head in your chest, like a lil bebe holding his mom. which isnt that surprising.

ed: you are the littlest of spoons (unless ur tall but u will still be the lil spoon) he just wraps his arms around u like a blanket and you're like crushed against him, his head in resting on top of yours *cough* he smells ur hair *cough* although its really warm and comes in handy for the cold late nights.

victor:
no literal hugging, he just usually has one arm around your shoulder holding you close to him. the most basic of boyfriend moves.

jerome:
you jump into his arms and wrap your legs around his waist and arms around his neck to hold onto him, like a evil possessed chimpanzee. usually in this position there is alot of intimacy, usually in public too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 190 24
this is literally just stuff i write because i feel like it im not a writer so dont expect much😭 feel free to leave advice or requests!!
702K 10.2K 55
This is my first one so don't hate if you have request plz tell me there will be more CP, I promise ya'll. thank you so much peace out and enjoy my s...
9.1K 226 30
I deleted the first one because it looked liked it didn't make any sense. Also this story came from a thing I gave for my club. Also everyone knows I...
129K 1.3K 34
This book is wrote for you and b/n. Where you can have your own scenarios with him. Originally FLUFF. ⚠️Might contain some mature stuff⚠️ 🌸Hope you...