Unbroken Promises

By -JadexX

Regina threatens to enact her curse but doesn't when she realizes that Snow sent their daughter to a strange... More

A/N (editing! Please read!)
The Dark Curse
Boston
Old scars
New wounds
High Cost
My Promise
Deal
Graham
Hand Maiden
Bathe
Slave
Good morning
Dance with me
Reunion
Jealous
This isnt you
Free Will
I promise
Lost Boy

Henry

340 38 3
By -JadexX

Regina's Pov

"How do you know mommy?" A tiny boy asks me as we're in my chariot on the way to Emma's.

"Me and Queen Emma are really good friends Henry." I smile at the boy though it drops when my eyes shift to the brunette clinging to him. "Don't worry. If I wanted to kill you, I would've done it hours ago." I snarl, giving a wicked grin as I roll my eyes. The only way I could get Henry was to bring the dreadful woman with me.

"You're taking us to Em?" The slim brunette slowly begins to ease.

I nod as I keep my focus on the boy. He looked so much like Emma it blew me away. "So how old are you?"

He gives a cheeky smile as he holds up five fingers.

"Five?! Wow! You're so big!" I smile.

"I'm hungry." He states as he stares at the window.

"Don't tell your mother..." I wave one hand making an apple turnover appear and place a finger over my lips.

"I won't!" He takes the turnover and begins to devour it.

"When will we get to Emma's?" The woman asked.

"Soon. If I may ask, what is your name?" I snap.

"Kelsey."

"Well Kelsey, complaining isn't going to get us there faster."

A/N jealous Regina😈😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 50.9K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
61K 10K 72
เถฑเท”เถน เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถฏเทเท€เท”เถซเท’.....๐Ÿ’™ เถฑเท”เถนเท™เถฑเทŠ เถธเท เถฑเท’เท€เท™เถธเท’......๐Ÿ’™
103K 4.2K 190
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...