OUR HATE BECAME OUR LOVE

De Khushiarma

Swasan- our hate became our love Mais

1. The intro of SWARAGINI
Intro of SANLAK
SORRY
Swasan & Raglak Meeting

Character Sketch

576 17 0
De Khushiarma

Sanskar Maheshwari: The son of Dp Maheshwari a business tycoon., love his family and his young brother and sister.  works at their company., Hates someone who hurts his ego has only one wish to find his lost friend. Age 26.

Swara Gadodia: a bubbly cute girl who can make anyone laugh. A daughter of a business man Shekar Gododia. Down to earth carefree. Loves her family and her elder sister. And also great singer and guitarist. Have one wish to know who was her secret friend. Age 23.

Ragini Gadodia: A shy girl who has one dream to become a designer but brave when it comes about her self respect and her family.  Loves her family and young sister. Also a singer and knows how to play sitar by hobby. Also dreams about how her prince charming could be. Age 24.

Laksh Maheshwari: A carefree flirty boy. A son of a business man Ram prasad. Works at their company but goes there to sleep loves his big brother and his young sister. He has only one wish to know who was the girl who saved him. Hates shy girls.  Age 25.

Durgaprasad Maheshwari: A business tycoon father of Sanskar and uttra husband of Anpoorna. Down to earth and very jolly person. Age 70

Anpoornaprasad Maheshwari: A housewife very nice woman mother of Sanskar and uttra wife Durgaprasad. Age 60

Shekar Gadodia: A top business man Father of Ragini and Swara and husband of Sharmishta  very jolly person. Age 60

Sharmishta Gadodia: A housewife little short tempered but soft hearted mother of Ragini and Swara And wife of Shekar. Age 50

Ramprasad Maheshwari: a business tycoon works with his brother very jolly person but little short tempered Father of laksh and husband of sujata. Age 60

Sujataprasad Maheshwari: A very jolly person loves her family and her son Laksh. Wife of Ramprasad. Age 50.

Uttra Maheshwari: A very carefree and funny and adorable girl who loves her family and her brothers only have one wish to become a choreographer.  Age 21.

So guys  this is the main character of the story.
  The will be more new character so I will introduce them later.
                     Bye
     With love # khushi

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

506K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
191K 10K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
102K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
701K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...