Dreams ; BTS x Reader [One-Sh...

By Yoonqs

❝let's spread our wings in 2017 as well❞ ーーーーーーーーーーー [contains strong language. read at your own risk] [ REQU... More

❀ Request Page ❀
princess | k. seokjin
him & her | k. taehyung

christmas shopping | m. yoongi

92 4 31
By Yoonqs

(Yoongi's Outfit Above)
✿ ❀ ✿

(Your Outfit. If you don't like it then feel free to not use this. This is only used so it is much easier to visualise)

✿ ❀ ✿

"Please Yoongi! Just this tiny, teensy, tiny, little favour, pleaseeeeeeeeeee! I won't ask again!"

"No"

"But-"

"No"

"Hmph" I sat down on the wooden chair, puffing my cheeks while crossing my arms to show the signs of being in a mood.

"... What will I get from it?" He sighed while rubbing the back of his head, avoiding any trace of eye contact.

My eyes lit up with little sparkles glowing off the sides. "You'll really do it!?" I placed my small palms on my cheeks.

"I'm just curious what my reward will be if I do it..."

"I'll buy Min Holly tons of toys and give you tons of food! Ah, I'll also pay for the items if you agree!"

"You had me at Min Holly. You better be ready in 20 minutes or i'm not going."

"Yay!" I jumped up from my seat happily before running up the stairs, slightly bouncing up and down.

25 minutes later..

"[name]!! Hurry your butt up! You're 5 minutes late. How long do you take to get ready?!" The frustrated man stomped his foot at the bottom of the stairs, coat ready in his hands, shoes on, hat on and his big wooly scarf wrapped tightly around his neck.

"I'm nearly ready! Just finding my shoes! Aiiii, I can't find my shoes Yoongi!" I ran around upstairs, my footsteps banging loudly against the wooden floor.

"They're down here you idiot." Hearing him sigh loudly from the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh, heh. Oops." I ran down the stairs lightly, my hair flowing slowly behind me.

Stopping at the bottom of the stairs I slipped my feet into my boots then turning towards Yoongi, my height was a little smaller than his.

Staring into his eyes we both stood in silence until Yoongi broke eye contact as well as breaking the silence.

"What?..."

".... You aren't gonna compliment about how I look?" I pouted.

"You look fine, now lets go." He sighed before holding my hand and dragging me out of the house.

15 minutes of walking later

You both finally arrived at the [mall/shopping centre]. The Christmas decor shined against my eyes as I gazed at the interior.

"Okay, we are here. Now buy that Christmas shit you want."
My ears jerked up before scanning my eyes to shop to shop.

Whipping out my phone I quickly opened my notes app. "Yes! Okay, first on the list! is a.. Christmas Tree in white! Next is decorations.." Scanning my eyes down the list til I got to the bottom, "Lastly is.. Presents!"

"Ugh." He emphasised on the 'gh', "The final one is gonna be fun!" Sarcasm hinting in his tone.

"Hey!" I slapped his arm playfully before grinning. "Don't be such a spoil sport! We still need to get gifts for the guys as well. Also when I say 'we' I meant you."

"Can't you just buy them for me? I'll do the honours of signing my name and writing 'Merry Christmas!' on the cards." He grinned before shrugging his shoulders.

"No, you lazy butt hole. Anyway! Look at these nice shops! These will be perfect stores for the guys!"

14 stores later

"[name]"

"[name]"

"[name]"

Just ignore him [name], maybe he will go away.

"[name]"

"[name]", he continued

"[na-" I groaned loudly before pausing and then turning my body around to face the man.

"What is it?!" I clenched my teeth together, clearly annoyed.

"When are we done? My arms are getting tired. I mean I know my muscles are strong but they aren't freaking metal." He complained, pausing in between some words as he struggled to carry the 8 shopping bags that were held in his petite hands.

"Aiiiishh! We're almost done okay? Just a few more stores!"

"Can't you just get them underwear or something?..." He debated back, quite loudly.

A few heads turned towards you after those words spouted out of his mouth. Whispers and giggles ran throughout the tiny little area you and Yoongi were situated.

"Heh.. Please don't mind us." I sweat dropped before waving my hands about and then dragging Yoongi to the side.

"Yoongi! You can't say that stuff so loud!" I whisper-shouted.

"Why not? I say that I fu-" I quickly covered his mouth with my hands before he could say something very, very inappropriate. Especially since there were six year olds hanging around.

"Yoongi! What did I just say?" I dropped my hands from his mouth before crossing my arms.

"Not to be loud, you didn't say that I could say that out loud. I wasn't being loud, I was at an average volume. Not my fault if there was kids at a five meter radius from me." He pulled a dead-pan face before shrugging.

I face palmed in annoyance. Why did I even ask him to come Christmas Shopping with me?

at home

"Finally finished the tree, house decorations, gift wrapping and writing the Christmas cards!" I plopped down on the soft sofa before letting out a heavy but relieved sigh.

"Great work." I turned my head around to face the voice, revealing Yoongi with two mugs in his hand. Both filled with hot chocolate and marshmallows.

"Mmmm, thank you Yoongi!" I gently grasped the mug in my hands before blowing the heat out of my mug.

"So, what did you get the guys then?" I titled my head in question.

"Well... I got a lot of them some underwear, clothes, food and some random cheap shit."

"Yoongi..."

"Hey! At least I spent the time to buy them. Also it isn't about the gift, it's the thought that counts!" He debated back while raising his posture and head position to make himself seem more 'glorious'.

"You cant steal quotes from the internet Yoongi. Also you didn't even wrap them! I did!" I scoffed.

"I wrote the card at least."

"No you didn't I did. All you did was add a little drawing of a Christmas tree at the back of the card."

"At least I drew something."

"There was already a cute penguin at the back of the card."

"Oh well. Too late now to change it!" He smirked as he placed himself next to me.

"Hmm... How about we cuddle for a few hours? As an extra bit of my reward for going Christmas shopping with you" I smiled.

"Wait! Why do you get the reward? I'm meant to be the one who gets the reward, I suffered hours of carrying those heavy bags!" He pouted.

"Well yes, but I had to put up with your whiney ass attitude" I snarled back.

"Fine." He cuddled up next to me as we pulled a blanket over ourselves to keep warm.

I pressed the TV remote as 'Elf' started playing.

"Yoongi?"

"Hmm?"

"You're the present to my life. Always full of surprises, and when I open them; no matter what I get... I'll always love it. Like how I love you."

[END] - [ 1212 ]

✿ ❀ ✿

A REALLY LATE MERRY CHRSIYMAS EVERYONE
I FORGOT TO POST THSI OOPS

keep smiling & remember to spread joy around you! ღ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
256K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...