Appetizers: BxB, GxB, GxG *Sl...

Autorstwa LenaLuna16

1vote=1pt 1comment=2pts 20 points total for a chapter to become a story, unless I'm holding a competition of... Więcej

2. Gang Slave
3. New Year
4. Love with Horrors
5. Not What You See
6. Imperfect Reality
7. Not At First Sight
8. I'm Sorry
9. The Heirarchy of Love

1. Can I Take Your Photo?

16.3K 40 5
Autorstwa LenaLuna16

GxB. Enjoy!

 I look around the office in awe. Cream colored walls, black trim, mahogany desks, the newest computers, comfortable looking black chairs, and printers at each desk. I take a deep breath and look around, seeing people running around, as I try to find Dylan. After a moment, I see him at a desk in the back of the room, his glasses on his face as he reads something, a serious look on his face.

I smile at myself as I walk through the crowd of people and to his desk. When I reach him, I clear my throat, trying to get his attention. He sighs, sets the papers down, and takes his glasses off saying, "What do you want?"

"Maybe some keys and a somewhat happy greeting," I say crudely. He looks up at me and smiles. Standing up he apologizes and says, "Here are the keys. I will be home late tonight."

I nod my head taking the keys from his outstretched hand. I shove the keys into the pocket of my jacket and turn around, about to work my way through the crowd again, until I hear, "Amanda?"

I turn and look at him and he hesitates for a moment before saying, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," I lie, smiling. Three years ago, I wouldn't be able to lie to anyone, forget lying with a smile. I head to Dylan's apartment and go straight to bed. I have a nightmare and wake up an hour before Dylan comes home. I look at my phone to see that I've missed twenty calls from Dave. I fight back tears a I drop it in the trash can. Tomorrow is the start of a new life Amanda. You can start anew.

Next Day:

I wake up to Dylan shaking my shoulder and saying softly, "Ames, you got to wake up. You have your first day at the modeling company today."

I get up groggily and take the cup of coffee from Dylan's hand, a small smile reaching my lips as I take a sip.

Hour Later:

I walk into the building, trying to avoid contact from the hundreds of people all around. I go straight into the elevator and press the button with the number 14. Lucky for me, no one enter the elevator while I'm on. When I get out I instantly feel at home with the sound of music, the clicking of cameras, and the orders from the photographers. I smile to myself thinking, Maybe I can really start a new life here.

To Be Continued... (If you want)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

262K 5K 36
Spideypool oneshots art isn't mine star the chapters you like, you don't star = i cant tell what u like or want which then = updates you might not li...
7.9K 17 23
This is just a way for me to actually get the POVs out of my head. Plus, maybe someone will like to read them or will get a laugh from them. I doubt...
YOU. Autorstwa Anaya White

Krótkie Opowiadania

20.6K 185 15
Short stories that are aimed for love, cuteness, but most importantly, You. Find BxB, GxG, CrushxReader, and other story types that are small in word...