Dark World (UnderTaker X Read...

By newcastle_emo

Your name is Luna and u are a reaper you have stayed in the shadows since you where born when ur parents aban... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Six

1.1K 23 12
By newcastle_emo

Your pov
He kissed me I was shocked first but then finally I kissed him back I pulled away my face a bright red his face had a pink tint to them but he still had is usual smile which made me blush even more and look down but then I snapped back into reality "why did u do that when you know I'm to be married" I mumbled he lifted my chin up "what if the person you are destined to marry is me" he said smirking my eyes widened in shock and I hugged him he smiled and hugged me back.....what if this is all a lie

Undertaker's pov
He hugged me and I smirked and wrapped my arms around her I finally told her and she excepted it she excepted that she is to marry me and that I am the boy she met all those years ago.I kissed the top of her head as she stayed hugging me then let go and blushed I smiled and then said "I'm glad its you I'm marrying instead of a stranger" I said smiling she smiled "me too" she said and I lifted her chin making her blush brighter and I kissed her ago an but this time I kissed her more passionately I licked her bottom lip begging for entrance but she declined I growled and bit her bottom lip making her gasp and I took the chance to let my tounge enter her mouth and explore I pulled her closer to me and warped my arms tighter around her.We eventually parted for air she was blushing like crazy I could feel my face heat up slightly she looked down and I pulled her in for hug.The Grell walked in "OMG YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS"she screamed and started fangirling.I kissed the top of her head making her blush more "Luna" I asked "Y..yes Adrian"she replied "I love you"I said and hugged her closer to me "I..I love you too"she stuttered slightly..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 866 20
Hello everyone this is a Shadow x reader fanfiction I hope you like it because I'm going to try my best to make it as good as possible HI GUYS I A...
396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
869K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...