The Truth Hurts (BoyxBoy)

By Dying_Fire_Lives

Life was weird sometimes it gave you lemons, sometimes it gave you limes. What are you supposed to do with li... More

Prologue ***
Chapter 1 ***
Chapter 2 ***
Chapter 3 ***
Chapter 4***
Chapter 5***
Chapter 6***
Chapter 7***
Chapter 8***
Chapter 9***
Chapter 10***
Chapter 11***
Continue?
Chapter 12***
Chapter 13***
Chapter 15*** *&*
Epilogue***
New Jalex book!!!

Chapter 14***

373 16 12
By Dying_Fire_Lives

Chapter 14:

Felix's P.O.V

We kissed for a while. We wanted to put off going to the hospital while Mum was asleep. If we got to the hospital now, Mum would be awake and she wouldn't sleep for ages, this was the only chance we were going to get to have her sleep. Of course, I was worried about Oscar, but I had Jake dulling that fear right now.

I was sitting on the boot of the car, my legs wrapped around Jake as he kissed me. His arms were around my waist, on sneaking under my shirt touching my skin every so often. My arms were wrapped around his neck, holding him tightly to me, slipping into his knotty hair every so often.

"Felix?" Jake was saying my name. I hummed against his lips, causing him to groan. "Shouldn't we be going?" I shrugged. Honestly, I just want Mum to sleep and to stay here and snog Jake.

"Maybe. How long have we been here?" Jake shrugged as we broke this kiss, both of us out of breath. As I panted Jake pulled out his phone.

"We've been here for about fifteen minutes." I sighed. That isn't nearly enough sleep for Mum, but these days does she ever sleep.

"Yeah, we better go. But we won't wake Mum up until we find a park okay? She needs as much sleep as she can get." Jake nodded, understanding what I meant. His Mum, Sarah worked all the time, and she barely slept, so Jake knows what that feels like, having a sick, sleep deprived mother.

We sighed as I untangled my legs from Jake, jumping off of the boot of the car. I smiled up at him, which was funny considering we only have an inches difference. I wrapped my arms around his neck again pulling him in for a kiss,

"I'd like to go further with you one day." Jake froze at my words.

"Are you serious?" I nodded. I can't believe I just said them, but I am serious. One day, I would love to do more than just kissing with Jake. I mean, I love him after all. Jake had a smile that was so bright it would make the sun blush and cower away in defeat. I smiled brightly back at him,

"Of course I would be serious. Would I ever lie to you?" Jake shook his head, his attitude matching that of a happy, hyped up puppy. "I love you." Wait, what? Oh god, have I ever said that to him? I don't know if I've ever told Jake I love you. Our time together flew past my eyes and nothing, I don't see anything that resembles me saying I love you to Jake. This must be a shock for him.

"I— oh god— I love you too Felix. You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that. Oh holy shit Felix, I love you so, so much! I love you to the point where I want to marry you and lock you away just so that no one else will ever see you and I will have you all to myself. I love you so much!" My face flushed so red, that I put beetroot to shame. I bit my lip and looked away from Jake,

"Just get in the car. We need to get Mum to the hospital." Jake frowned and nodded. I can't respond to something like that just off of the top of my head! I need some time— yeah, time to get this party in my pants down. Who knew that an ultimate love confession would get me so hard?

I climbed into the back seat of the car and Jake climbed back into the driver's seat. I made sure that I was in the seat behind him as I leant forwards and slid my arms around his lower waist, circling near his— well, guy parts.

"Felix?" I sighed,

"Just drive, we need to drop Mum off, check on Oscar, then head home. Stay calm." Jake nodded and I watched his face in the mirror and I wanted to laugh. He looked so cute and confused. His blue eyes shone and skin had turned red.

Jake pressed down on the accelerator and we sped off to the hospital, which was now only five minutes away, hopefully, I'll have calmed down by then. I relaxed into the back of my seat and closed my eyes.

"We're here." My eyes shot open and my body bolted up.

"Huh?!" Jake laughed and turned around in his seat.

"Have a nice sleep?" I shrugged and got out of the car, loading all of the bags onto my back.

"I guess. I didn't even realise that I slept." Jake laughed lightly, climbing out of the car. He gently closed the door and looked at me,

"Do you really want to wake her?" I looked at Mum through my open door and I shook my head. Of course, I don't want her to wake up, but she needs to see her son. She needs to see Oscar and make sure that he's okay.

"We have to, Jake. She needs to see Oscar." Jake frowned but nodded, understanding where I was coming from.

"Let me carry the bags in. I'll meet you inside, and you can bring Kathy." I turned to Jake and nodded. I unloaded the bags off of my back and put my bag back into the car, leaving the rest with Jake. I then made my way over to Mum's door. "You okay?" I shrugged,

"Possibly. Probably not, though." Jake sighed and walked over to me, holding onto my hips,

"I love you, so don't be sad. Okay?" I smiled and nodded, turning around to place my lips onto Jake's for a sweet kiss.

"Go! I'll meet you inside." Jake smiled and nodded as he turned away from me and headed on inside the hospital. He won't be able to see Oscar, but he will be able to give Dad the bags.

Now, there was Mum. She was still sleeping peacefully, and it almost hurt my heart to disturb her. After the accident, she was always either crying or mad, unless of course, she was gardening, then that was the only time I saw any other emotion on her face other than the first two.

I pulled open the door and looked inside. She didn't look tired, but if she were to open her eyes right now, tired would be all you can see, and not just because she was just asleep. It would be years of work and lack of sleep caring for Oscar kind of tired.

"Mum?" I moved and placed my hand on her shoulder, causing her body to jolt and she woke.

"Felix—? What's going on?" I frowned, she was a bit frazzled.

"We're at the hospital. Can you get up?" Mum's eyes widened as if realising the situation for the first time, but she kept a slow pace, not wanting to freak out again.

"Yeah, Felix. Thank you." I smiled at her and helped her out of the car.

"Where are all the bags?" I watched as she went to go get my bag out of the backseat, but I stopped her.

"Jake took them all inside." Mum frowned,

"What about that one?" I sighed, this was going to fun to explain. How am I going to tell Mum that I am not staying here because I want to go home and do things with my boyfriend who I want to spend the rest of my life with and never see another human being ever again?

"That's mine. I packed it thinking I was going to stay here with you guys, but now that I have Jake. I can have him support me from home, making stay arrangements easier for you and Dad." That— was perfect. A plus lying skills Felix! Mum nodded, taking in what I had just said.

"Okay, but you are to get a taxi home. I know that Jake does not have his licence and I know that you and he will not be taking the car back. You will take a taxi, I will pay, but the two of you need to stay together at all times, and you will need to constantly update me that everything is fine. I do not want to be worrying too much about both of my children at the same time, I might have a heart attack." I laughed lightly but nodded, pulling Mum in for a tight hug.

"Don't worry Mum, we'll be fine. I just want to go in and check on Oscar first." Mum nodded and I quickly grabbed my bag out of the backseat of the car, slinging it on my shoulder.

Once we were ready and the car was locked, we quickly ran into the hospital where we saw Jake standing, now free of bags, not too far down the hallway. We quickly walked over to him and he smiled.

"Oscar is stable, and he should be waking up soon. They are going to want to run more tests, and this time they are going to go deeper. They aren't sure if his immune system can keep up since it is always trying to heal his back, so it's been weakened over the years. The extra tests are just to be safe. There is nothing to worry about, okay Kathy?" Mum nodded as tears came to her eyes.

"Where is he?" Jake smiled weakly at her,

"Second floor, west side. You'll see Ken as he can't go in yet. It should be fine by the time you get there." Mum nodded again and started on her way to the elevator. "Do you want to see Oscar first?" I shook my head.

"Not anymore. He needs time with Mum and Dad first, and now— I want some private time with you." Jake's face flushed and he turned away from me,

"Fine, let's go. How are we getting home?" I pulled out my phone, almost forgetting that we had to arrange a taxi. That is going to be a bit pricey.

"Felix!" I jumped and turned around to see Mum dashing back towards me. I quickly moved to her. Did something happen to Oscar by the time she got up there?

"Mum, what happened?" Mum brushed off my fear,

"Don't worry. I just needed to give you money for the taxi. It's only a hundred, but it should do, right?" My eyes widened and I nodded.

"Yeah, Mum are you sure?" Mum nodded and smile on her face.

"Yes. And there is also an extra hundred so make sure you boys get something to eat okay?" My eyes almost burst out of my head from shock,

"Mum! Are you crazy?! We can't take that!" Mum shook her head, shooting me down.

"No, you will, and you don't get to argue. You boys need to get home and make sure you stay alive and safe. Text me regularly and make sure to call at least once a day, or I will get you a babysitter." My eyes widened and I shook my head. There is no way in hell that I was having a babysitter while Jake was over!

"Okay, don't get a babysitter! We'll do what you ask, just don't be so dramatic and go be with your son!" I grabbed the money from her hand and walked back over to Jake,

"Okay. Thank you, Felix, also, I've already called the two of you a taxi, it should be out front by now." I nodded and ran away. I honestly didn't want to look at Mum. I feel like if I tried to talk to her any longer, I would burst out and scream that I want to fuck Jake so hard right now— oh my god. I just said that to myself. That's okay— nope, not good. Now I want to go home very, very quickly.

I grabbed Jake's wrist and pulled him outside, where the taxi was already sitting in wait for us. I grinned and ran over to the car pulling the door open, sliding into the backseat with Jake.

"I take it you are the boys that want to go to Bremin?" We nodded and the driver sighed. "Okay, I'll leave you to your business. We shouldn't be too long." Right— too long. Everything is long if you're waiting for something like I am! I groaned and leant my head onto Jake's shoulder. His head then leant down on mine and I smiled. This was nice. But I wanted more.

I wanted passionate kisses and I wanted steam and love. I wanted to be able to call Jake completely mine and I wanted to love him forever. This boy may have been my bully a month ago, but now— now he was my everything. And I hoped that I was his.

We made it back home— eventually. I paid the fare and dragged Jake out of the car and straight towards my bedroom. I slammed open the door, locking it tightly afterwards and covering the window part of it with a curtain.

"Felix, what are you rushing around for?" I froze. How eager was I? I wasn't acting normally. How was I going to say this to him? 'Jake, I love you so much that I want you to fuck me so hard that I sleep for a week?' Of fucking course, I can't say that to him!

"Jake— I'm ready." That will do— right? I turned to Jake, who's face flushed.

"Are you serious?" I nodded. If I don't do it now, and back out, I don't think this will come up again for a long while. And I don't want to risk hurting Jake like that. I want to be able to make him happy and I want to be able to make him happy now.

"Yeah. I love you." Jake nodded and walked up to me, placing his arms around my waist. I smiled and cuddled into him,

"Are you sure?" Oh my god Jake, please just hurry up and do this before I change my mind and fuck you. Oh— that was a weird thought. This is gonna be kinda weird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 198 34
☆ ALMOST ENTIRELY FLUFF ☆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ☆ Things I WILL NOT do: ☆ -smut -lemon/lime -su!c!de or sh topics -forced -a...
782K 23.8K 25
~Completed~ Jordan is the HighSchool badass who gets what he wants (most of the time) this year was a new year for a student named Alex who was bulli...
73 0 14
*please read introduction first* *first book of the trilogy* Matthew is a 16-year-old that shares his best befriend Charlie with his enemy Collin. Bu...
72.1K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...