A Match Made In Jannah

By sumzxoxo

HIGHEST RANKING: #8 IN MUSLIM LOVE This Islamic love story plays a modern twist on religious customs while r... More

Flashback - Husna
Rewind (1)
Rewind (2)
Rewind (3)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
CHAPTER 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue - A Year Later
Epilogue - 3 Years Later
Update
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 15

4K 253 4
By sumzxoxo

Nabeel stuttered as he began his attempt to explain his past. I smiled at him reassuringly, aware of how stressful it was to reveal buried secrets. I had never done it myself, but I had come quite close to it on many occasions.

"When I was... Uh... Around 15 or 16, I began to feel the pressure that society has placed on teenagers to be cool, fit in and have the high life. My friends were... Umm.. I guess... Uh... Not the best type for a growing Muslim boy, and I began to succumb to what they wanted."

I couldn't help but notice how cute his stutter was. It meant he cared enough about what I thought about him.

"So anyways, I joined this clique and they were pretty tight before I came, so I had a hard time trying to fit in. The first time they asked me to come to one of their group events I was quite hesitant because I knew that my parents wouldn't approve and I would have to sneak out. I wasn't very smart or street wise back then, and I told them about how strict my parents were. They laughed and told me that their parents would phone mine to ask for permission. From that I assumed that it was an innocent get-together, and my parents thought so too. When I got there, though, the house was full of girls and boys, all Muslim, dressed in indecent, revealing clothes. I wondered how my friend's parents were okay with such a party, and even with hosting it."

I watched him with curiosity as I saw his eyes mist with a mixture of tears and regret, and wondered what he must be feeling inside.

Nabeel's POV

I knew Husna was going to judge me but I was also aware that this information had to be given. My mind reeled, remembering the night when I had lost my innocence, dreams and dignity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
104K 8.8K 25
[#15 in Spiritual as of 5-11-2016] Alhamdulillah! There are two types of people. One- who love this world more than Deen and strive for the worldly p...
27.7K 961 10
Rabiatul and Zayd : Married for 7 years, In love, runs a successful business, had a son, having a perfect life. Or so she thought. Being a stay-at-ho...
699K 43.2K 36
We all want our own 'happily ever after' and I was no different. I aspired to be like Khadija (ra), the wife of prophet Muhammad (saw) strong, faithf...