The Truth Hurts (BoyxBoy)

By Dying_Fire_Lives

Life was weird sometimes it gave you lemons, sometimes it gave you limes. What are you supposed to do with li... More

Prologue ***
Chapter 1 ***
Chapter 2 ***
Chapter 3 ***
Chapter 4***
Chapter 5***
Chapter 6***
Chapter 7***
Chapter 8***
Chapter 9***
Chapter 10***
Chapter 11***
Continue?
Chapter 13***
Chapter 14***
Chapter 15*** *&*
Epilogue***
New Jalex book!!!

Chapter 12***

394 13 2
By Dying_Fire_Lives

Chapter 12:

Felix's P.O.V

As the school day ended Jake and I had come up with a plan to help Sam out with Andy. Andy was dork so he was more than likely going to help Sam out with his work since Sam has the IQ of a potato. Jake and I had a great plan— just Sam doesn't know about it— yet. Oh well, I guess he'll find out when we show up at his place.

Jake and I were at my locker getting books that we will need for 'studying'. So I grabbed my biology and English textbooks, shoving them in my bag. I closed my locker staring at it and pulling off the mean messages and shoving them into the bin a bit away from my locker and Jake and I started on our way to Sam, who said he would be waiting out front of the school for us to tell him what to do, that and he was waiting for Andy— and we wouldn't be telling him so much as what to do as much as going to his house with him and help him out.

"How mad do you think Sam is going to be after this?" I asked Jake and he shrugged, one of his hands gripping mine lightly.

"Pretty mad since we are crashing what he thinks is a date. But do you really think that it will happen if we do what you say?" I nodded. It had too, it works in books.

Jake and I had walked out of the school building and over to the front gate where Sam was standing, his bag on his back, a scared look on his face. If this wasn't so important for him, I'd laugh. But right now— I was Sam's friend, and I needed to help him. Sam's face brightened when he saw me and Jake heading towards him and he ran over to us.

"Have you got a plan?" He was looking from Jake and me to see who was going to tell him what to do. I couldn't hold it in any longer,

"Sorry Sam, but we are crashing your 'date'." Sam froze as the words left my mouth. Damn it— "Maybe I shouldn't have said it like that," Jake sighed,

"You think?" He replied to me and used his spare hand to place on Sam's shoulder, "We aren't crashing your date, but Felix has a plan and we need to be there to put it into motion," Sam unfroze and nodded and a weak smile on his face. Man, it is weird seeing Sam without a smile on his face. This must really mean a lot to him.

"Basically, we are all going to your house to study, Jake and I will be at your desk or something if you have one, while you and Andy will be on your bed, studying. Then Jake and I will get up and go get a drink. You will have five minutes, okay? In that time you need to kiss him then continue to study. If he freaks out and leaves, then we'll have to try again. If he kisses back then leaves, then fucking run after him. Got it?" Sam frowns but then smiles and nods,

"Sounds perfect!" I smiled at him and Jake and Jake leans down and kisses me on the cheek lightly, I blushed at the notion, yet accepted it with pride anyway. I knew that people seeing Jake and I be in a relationship was kind of weird, but at the same time, I felt like I was showing off.

I felt like I was silently screaming 'He is mine! Back the fuck off!'. Yet a single word wasn't leaving my mouth. Deep down I knew that Jake was would never leave my side for anyone else, yet the paranoia was always there, always nagging in the back of my mind, scaring me at the thought of Jake leaving me in the state I was now.

"Why are you so perfect?" I shrugged, playing off the blush that decorated my cheeks as much as humanly possible before I died of embarrassment. That was something else about Jake, he brought everything out of me like it was breathing to him.

Saying things to him felt natural, and I felt like no matter what I said, he wouldn't run away, he would just always be by my side and will love me until we're both old and dying, decaying away with the rest of this miserable world.

"It's natural." Jake and Sam laughed at my words. Sam then froze and was staring behind us, at whom I assumed would be Andy. Jake and I turned around to see Andy, holding an armada of books in his arms. Wow, I guess he really was a dork.

"Hey Andy, is it okay if Jake and Felix come study with us?" Andy looked at Jake and mine connected hands before blushing and nodding,

"Yeah, it's fine. I don't have much time, though, I need to help out at the restaurant at five." It was only three thirty now— why is he freaking out? Does he really care about working in the restaurant that much or does he just want to get away from the group of us as quickly as he could? Sam nodded happily, not even considering Andy hating him as a factor in his want to hurry.

"That's fine. Come on, we better get going then." Wow— he must really like Andy. Is that what Jake and I are like? No way— we're more normal than that! Right—? My mind stumbled around, trying to grasp the situation, while also thinking about what Jake and I look like to the outside world.

Do we just stare at each other, smitten looks in our eyes, or is that just something that Sam has a knack for doing when looking at something he was into? I sighed as the four of us set on our way to Sam's house where this plan was going into action. Honestly, I had no clue if this plan was going to work, but I knew that Sam was the only one giving out smitten looks to someone when they weren't looking. This was a level playing field, and hopefully, no one was going to get hurt.

After a few streets, Sam and Andy were walking ahead of us and Jake curled his arm around my waist, instead of holding my hand. My right hand sat on top of the hand that he curled around me, and I interlaced our fingers, sighing at the feeling of our skin touching.

As time wore on, I was still questioning what Jake and I looked like to the outside world, but there was only one thing I cared about, and that was that we looked like a couple. If we didn't look like a couple, would that be a good or bad thing? Some people don't react nicely to different things and people.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I jumped as Jake's voice penetrated the silence and I turned to face him for a moment. His gaze was on the pair in front of us. I turned to look at Sam and Andy, before nodding stiffly.

"Positive. This has to." Jake nodded too, holding me closer. I sighed and nuzzled my head into his neck. As much as I am accustomed to not giving a fuck, I really want this to work out for the two.

Andy was a shy guy, and probably doesn't know what it's like to be in a relationship, and Sam was like a big, awkward bear, that doesn't know how to react around people he truly cares for, so he becomes a big dork, one that can battle that of Andy's dorkiness.

Sam's P.O.V

Do I look okay? Will Andy notice? Will he just be doing homework or will he not care if I try something else? What will we talk about? Why am I so scared? Oh yeah, because I invited the guy I like to my house to do 'homework' but I'm an idiot. How much will he have to help me with? What's Felix's plan? Is he actually going to help me?

"Are you okay?" I jumped and turned to look at Andy, my normal bright smile on my face. The questions that were running through my head disappeared at the sound of Andy's voice and I focused everything on him.

"Of course Dude, everything's fine. I'm just thinking." Andy nodded to me, a confused but relatively normal look on his face. Oh god, I am praying so hard that I don't weird him out right now. I just— the emotions inside of me that are directed at this boy are so fucking strong, I just don't want to ruin anything or everything for that matter.

"Well you better not think too hard, you look like you're about ready to die." My heart leapt into my throat, but I knew better than to know that he cared about me, he just didn't want someone to die while he was around— I think.

"Sorry, I'm just worried about some stuff." Andy nodded and stopped walking so I did the same. Oh god, did I just say the wrong thing? Does he think I don't actually want him around? Is it a bad thing that I said that? What can be a good excuse to use if he—

"Do you want me to leave? If you need to invite your girlfriend over or something to help you feel better I don't mind not doing this." I shook my head as soon as the words came out of his mouth. The fact that Andy didn't know I was no longer with Mia annoyed me. I wished that he knew that I was single so that he could make a move on me!

Wait, did I really just think that? Do I want Andy to make a move on me? No, not right now, that was my job. If he does that, it will throw the entire plan out of whack, and I don't think I would be able to handle that right now.

"I don't have a girlfriend, but I like someone!" Before I could stop myself, those words left my mouth and now I knew that Andy knew that I didn't have a girlfriend. And there goes all my coolness. I sighed and relaxed as Andy looked at me confused, a light blush on his face.

"What? I thought you had a girlfriend." I shook my head at him. I guess some nerd like him wouldn't hear much through the grapevine when his nose was too deep in his books to actually hear anything.

"Nope broke up with Mia days ago." Andy frowned and looked at the ground, the blush on his face deepening at the fact that he was asking me something like that. I guess he was a little awkward about relationships. Is that going to make things harder tonight?

"How long have you liked the girl you like?" I winced when he said 'girl', but I don't think he noticed, and if he did, I don't think he cared. How long have I liked him? Thoughts flooded my head and I suddenly became overwhelmed with them all.

"Give me a minute, I need to think." I turned to face Felix and Jake who were walking a few houses away from me and Andy which I was grateful for. Felix was being held in Jake's arms and Jake made sure that Felix wasn't too far away from him.

While Felix was looking at the ground, Jake was only staring at Felix. It was because of those two that I had the courage to leave Mia and go after Andy. The length of time I stopped myself from leaving Mia was a couple of weeks so—

"Do you not know?" I turned back to Andy and continued walking, he walking with me too. I was glad that we were able to keep pace. With Mia, she always made me slow down to walk with her, and I didn't have the energy for that.

"I do, I just had to think about it for a minute. I guess I've liked them for about two, maybe three months." Andy nodded at me, before setting his gaze in front of us.

"I don't understand relationships. I mean, I'll have to get into one when I enter University or finish University, either one. But once I start my life and career I'll need to start settling down." I nodded taking in what he was saying. Everything that he or I said, just felt like it was making things a million times harder.

"Medical or Law right?" Andy's face flushed and so did mine. I bet he must be wondering how I know that, and to be honest, it was because I went to his family's restaurant one time, and his Grandmother does not know how to shut up. But right now, I was grateful. I wanted to know these things about Andy, I don't care how stupid or irrelevant something is about him, I want to know it.

"Yeah, right." Things were kinda awkward now— great, that is exactly what I wanted to do— not.

"So— where do you plan on going for that?" Andy shrugged. I guess he really doesn't have his entire life planned out.

"I don't really know yet. I don't really want to leave the state, but if I want to go to Harvard or something similar, but that means I need to leave." I nodded as I listened. Wow, he really doesn't want to leave if he is thinking about turning down Harvard.

We finally arrived at my house, and the nerves which I thought were bad, just got that much worse. What the hell is Felix planning? He is talking, but he isn't even looking at Jake. Does Jake even know what's going on? From the look on his face, I can't even tell because he just looks doe-eyed because of the boy that was holding his hand whilst being wrapping in his arms.

Oh my god. I swear, if all of this going to shit, I need to decide who to kill. Will I kill Felix first so that I can fight with Jake, or do I kill Jake first, and be cruel to Felix for a while before killing him. I cannot have today fuck up. If I can't get Andy to go out with me than literally everything I have done up until today will be for nothing.

"Sam, are you okay?" I turned to face the cute nerdy boy next to me.

"What— yeah, sorry. Everything's fine, looks like we're here." We had finally arrived at my place, and it was time to put Felix's plan into action. "We'll all go chill my room, 'kay Dudes?" They all nodded and we walked into the house, which was empty. Mum and Dad were at work while Vince was hanging out with friends and Pete was too.

I guided everyone to my room. Felix instantly took my couch which I had. Jake accompanied him on it, leaving only my bed for me and Andy. My face flushed and I turned away from Andy to pull my books out so my face could go down.

Once everything had relaxed and we were sitting on the bed. Felix and Jake spent most of the time just staring at each other's faces and it made me want to be sick, just fucking rub it in why don't you?

"Hey Andy, how do I answer this?" Andy leant over to look at the question before giving me a weird look. My eyes widened,

"— We uh— we went over it before. Just do the same thing as two questions ago." I nodded and made a face when a noise came over from the couch. I turned to see Felix getting up and pulling Jake with him.

"Hey Sam, is it okay if we go get a drink?" I nodded at them. This was it; this was the plan. So if he kisses me back and runs away, run after him. If he freaks out, leave him be. I sighed,

"Yeah, the kitchen is to your right and then left." The two of them nodded and walked out, closing the door behind them. Now, this was it. But how do I go about doing it? Do I get his attention first? Or do I just go straight for the kiss, not letting him having any time to react?

The more time I spent thinking, the more time I was losing. Felix and Jake can't spend forever getting a drink, but if they come back and I haven't kissed Andy, then this was all for nothing—

"Hey, Andy—" Andy's head turned to me and I launched over the bed, smashing my lips onto his. Andy's eyes widened and I froze, moving my lips slightly. Andy's returned the movement and I smiled. I quickly pulled away to look at his face, which was one of shock.

"Did you just—?" I nodded at him. Andy sat on my bed, frozen, but thinking. "Why?" I frowned,

"Because I like you." Andy nodded taking in the information. His face flushed a bright red and I looked down, my own face copying the colour. This was it— I was going to die.

"What does this make— us?" My head lashed to face Andy,

"Wait, you don't— you know, hate me?" Andy shook his head.

"No, I don't. To be honest, I've been crushing on you for a while now. Dorky of me right?" my face flushed even more and a giant smile grew on my face.

"I never thought that you would already like me." Andy flushed red.

"Well— isn't this a bit weird—" we both laughed awkwardly. If this is what is happening, then I need to fix it.

"Go out with me." I blurted the words shocking Andy who actually nodded straight away. I don't even know if he realised he did, but a look of joy came onto his face and we both smiled. "I'm sorry," I muttered and Andy looked at me weird,

"What fo..." I cut him off by grabbing a hold of his body and pulling it onto me, laying us both down. I brought Andy's lips to mine and I smiled. I don't think I can get any happier than this. My phone suddenly buzzed and I sighed, pulling it out of my pocket. A new text? From— unknown. I sighed and opened it up, reading it.

'Kinda saw it was all g jake and i left u 2 it. be safe!'

I laughed and slid my phone back into my pocket, returning to kissing Andy, who was redder than ever, which made me laugh more. Yep, I can't get any happier than this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 23.8K 25
~Completed~ Jordan is the HighSchool badass who gets what he wants (most of the time) this year was a new year for a student named Alex who was bulli...
4.9K 127 25
A series of one-shots through the lives of Xavier and Alex, two boys in love. Contains: * Smut (18+ Viewer Discretion) * Fluff * Requests (Yo...
129K 3.7K 17
I remember them pushing me into a wall, I remember them kicking me and stepping on me, it got so bad that I couldn't even scream anymore, I remember...
76.1K 1.3K 58
This book has been discontinued and I have made a book 2 for this because Wattpad has said that I've reached the limit. So if you're interested pleas...