What Family Means

De NightmareWritez

Stony - Superfamily Peter's Aunt recently died. She had a wonderful life, and sadly did pass away when she ha... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Discontinuation

Chapter 8

10.4K 429 226
De NightmareWritez

I've been thinking. 

So, I am looking to make another story; what should it be about?

Love Story? 

Adventure? 

No-Love, but a family story? 

Peter gets captured and team fluff? 

GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS!

=-=-=-=-=

New York

Random Streets

One Day Ago

Wade thought to himself: 

Who would know where my Spidey is? 

Ah-ha! The Avengers, they know everything! Even my-

I thought we promised not to bring that up. 

Yes, please. I'm still burning my head off trying to forget it. 

So there he was. 

On the floor, with Clint Barton's foot in his face and arrow aimed at him. 

"What are you doing here, Wilson?" he asked, venom laced within his words. Wade tried to answer, but the carpet invading his mouth's personal space made that difficult. 

"'Umtryntafundmeububyboi." 

"Repeat that?" Clint asked, letting weight off of Wade's face. 

"I'm trying to find my baby boy!" Wade exclaimed. He waved his hands around. Clint lowered his bow, a confused expression painted on his face. 

"Who the hell is-," 

"You're just lucky I placed a tracker on him!" Tony's voice yelled down the hallway. Steve and him appeared from around the corner. 

"Tony, you're invading his personal space," Steve responded, an edge at his voice. He seemed happy yet sad at the same time. Tony only shrugged: 

"Being Captain-freaking-America and Tony-freaking-Stark we don't have the best reputation with the bad guys. I was only looking out for our son for these moments. Besides, it's on the anklet I bought him. He takes that off-thank lord he hasn't- and it's gone. Privacy restored." 

Steve didn't seem happy.  

Clint shoved his foot in Wade's neck. Wade responded with a gurgle and a gasp. There was a snap as Wade's nose broke. That caught Steve's attention, and when he laid eyes on Clint and Wade, he just seemed very confused. 

"Clint, what's going on here?" he asked walking towards Clint and Wade. Clint hesitantly got off of Wade. Wade grunted as his nose cracked back into place. 

"Eh... ow. Okay well I have an explanation-"

"Why are you in my-our tower?" Tony asked, walking forwards to confront the unwanted man. Wade gulped as he asked: 

"I, Uh, I wanted help? Yes, I need help. I need to find Spidey! He's missing, and I can't find him." 

Steve seemed very surprised, be hasn't seem Wade so serious about anything. Ever. 

"Well we're looking for our son who's also missing-," 

"Great! Wait-no I didn't mean that- I will tag along to try and find your son and then you can help me afterwards and find Spidey!" Wade jumped with glee. Steve and Tony exchanged uncertain glances. 

"I won't make your job any harder, I swear!" He promises. Steve sighed in defeat at the mercenary. 

"If you do anything-," 

"I won't." 

Tony slumped his shoulders, knowing he couldn't win this argument. 

"Fine," he gritted out, giving a glare to a celebrating mercenary. Steve just sighed at the two men.

"Clint, can you find out everything you can about Spider-Man's disappearance? We will all return with Peter in time, then continue the search for Spider-Man," he asked, turning to the archer. 

Clint just nodded and walked off.

"C'mon, Tony, Wade," Steve said, nodding to the door. He started to walk off, only glancing back to see if his husband and the mercenary were following. Tony rattled off the apartment name that he knew Peter was in and Steve nodded. 

=-=-=-=

"You're son's trapped here?" Wade asked, squinting at the apartment before him. Steve got out of the car, pushing the door close behind him. 

"Yes, apparently."

Tony just shrugged, his wallet building a gauntlet around his arm. "If anyone hurt him-,"

"I'm sure that's not the case, Tony." 

"This is Hell's Kitchen, Steve!"

=-=-=-=-=

"And that's the wonderful -much more boring- story!" Wade clapped his hands together, overjoyed. 

"So that means that Clint's looking for me," Peter said, eyes widening, "Oh got it's a goose chase. We better go and tell him it's alright to stop." Peter turned to Matt, a grateful expression displayed on his features. 

"Thanks for everything, Matt." 

"Please do come back to visit." 

=-=-=-=

"Clint! We're back," Steve said once they were in the tower. Clint rushed out to see if Peter was okay. Once he confirmed it by seeing him, he rushed over and hugged the teen with a passion. 

"Don't scare me like that," Clint said, "who else am I gonna play with?" He smiled at the boy whom smiled sheepishly in return. It was good to be home, even if he was wrapped in a towel. He hugged Clint back. Once Clint had started to hug Peter, he noted that Wade did not seem to like it. 

"Yeah, yeah. I won't die so that you will have a playing buddy." 

Clint just smirked at him. 

Wade itched to kick him in the gut and hug his Petey protectively. 

Clint looked back at Steve and Tony. 

"I've found footage of Spider-Man's last battle, and it didn't go well. I think you might want to take a look at this." 

Peter was this close- this close- to saying that he was fine, and prevent Wade and his dads from seeing him fight the Goblin. 

Before Peter could talk though- Wade moved forward and covered Peter's mouth with a gloved-hand. 

"Yes, please let's see that footage." 

Clint was not happy to see the mercenary touch Peter so he moved and shoved him away from the teen he swore to protect with some threatening wording. 

Nevertheless, he showed them the way to the screen. Peter trailed at the back, hanging his head.

 "Okay, watch closely." Clint pressed a button and a video started to play. 

It was huge. 

It showed the Goblin throw a bomb at him and it exploding partially on Peter, then Peter skidding on the ground painfully. It showed him slowly getting up and the Goblin throwing words at his direction. The video didn't have audio thankfully. Then video-Peter smacked the Goblin in the face with a foot. 

Peter secretly rooted for him to win. 

Peter flinched when he saw himself get impaled by the glider, and he wasn't the only one. 

Steve and Tony exchanged sad and scared glances, Clint just nodded, oblivious to the information in front of him. Wade sneaked an arm around Peter's waist and pulled him closer protectively. 

The video ended with smoke covering the screen, not allowing the viewers to see where Peter had left when the smoke cleared. 

"So based on the way the smoke travels to the South-East, I am 75% sure that Spider-Man went that way towards-," 

"Peter you should be more careful," Wade said dismissively. Peter just laid his head on Wade's chest and closed his eyes. 

"Yell at me later, for now I want to sleep." 

=-=-=--=-=-=-=

-Thumbs Up for Cute and Sleepy Petey-

OKAY SO I WANT ALL OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS! I WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER STORY SLOWLY BUT SURELY!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I READ AND RESPOND TO ALL COMMENTS!

This work currently has 1164 words. 

NIGHTMARE

XOXO

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

325K 13.1K 95
Marvel AU!!! Everyone Peter Parker knows is dead. So he lives at an abusive orphanage. He becomes spider man when he was only 11, because he won a...
36.3K 729 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
2.9K 113 12
Peter Parker, a broken orphan, who's been in the system his whole life and he's not who he hoped he would be. But now after something great happens a...
112K 2.7K 18
Unfortunatly Aunt May was killed, Peter ended up in an orphanage (age 12). Now 14, he was suprisingly adopted by two famous suerheros. He will devel...