Summer Crises

By suzystorm

Alice parents (Catherine and Allen) plan on going to a business trip over the summer. But they don't know how... More

Summer Crises
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Notes
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Authors note
chapter 13
chapter 14

Chapter 11

97 1 1
By suzystorm

Recap:

''So what you're telling me is that you, Zack, started the fight.'' Alice said.

''I did warned him to get out. It's not my fault he didn't listen.'' I shrugged my shoulder.

''Why are you guys fighting anyways. What happened in the past that got your anger boiling up so much when you guys see each other.''

Alec and I froze where we were standing.

''Wish I could tell you. But it's not my place to tell.'' I said.

''Then who place is it then.'' She asked.

''It's Tylers.''

Chapter 11:

I was sitting in my room on my bed doing nothing but just thinking about what I should say to Tyler or how i should approach him with this question.

Option 1: Hey Tyler you know how i said i hated you? Haha I was kidding your my friend anyway whats with you and Alec? Ugh no that sounds so ugh and cheesy

Option 2: Hey look we need to talk about you and Alec okay

Or should I go with option 3 all blunt and everything

Option 3:listen her Tyler why do you hate Alec so much? What has he ever done to you to make you hate him that much ?

I decided to with options 2 and 3. I was still in my room on my bed thinking still when i heard music? It sounded faint but loud so i decided to follow it when i saw it leading to Tyler's room. I didn't know that he was even home yet until i heard the song playing. I was now standing in front of the doorway just listening to his song wow it sounded so sad, that it brought tears to my eyes.

~~~~~~~

Hey everybody suzystorm here finally i am back and i am just saying that i am writing a new book its a werewolf story it will be uploaded sometime maybe next year so i am giving you guys the heads up also the next chapter is in Tyler's pov and my co writer IAM_LOVE wrote it so enjoy it i wrote this one so tell me what you think lovelies remember to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 186 57
Events set two years after where Acceptance three ended. Tyler is a young individual who can't seem to catch a break until he meets Colin and Arrow...
53 2 9
When his parents suddenly abandon him, leaving no trace of where they're going, Tyler Dash's life gets flipped upside down. He has no parents, no sis...
18 0 17
Kate Edwards lives a pretty peaceful life. Her Mom and her Dad have a perfect relationship, and she's got awesome friends, and her twin brother Alex...
2.4M 87.6K 55
17 year old, Elena Hawkins thought she was going to be done with boys forever. What Nate Thompson did to her in the fifth grade was unacceptable. She...