π”žπ”­π”―π”¦π” π”¬π”±

By katsukinvidia

[COMPLETED - 170305] "tyler, you are simply empyrean, and i constantly thank god that i am the angel to attac... More

APRICOT
PLAYLIST
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
vingt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vingt-seize
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
vingt-neuf
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
treinte-neuf
quarante

trente

2.1K 119 125
By katsukinvidia

YOU ARE OF SIGNIFICANCE, YOU ARE OF IMPORTANCE, PLEASE DO NOT LET OTHERS DOUBT YOU ABILITY TO PROCLAIM YOUR PURITY.

🍦

the sound of refreshing gushing water had been replaced with the perfect hums that formed in the back of throats. those soft fingers pressed themselves against the coloured skin of a pale doll, creating their own pattern that matched the breathing cycle that had emerged.

the contrast of skin tones and heat that both bodies permitted were simply heavenly to tyler, as he often found himself relishing in these moments in which he could allow himself to touch bare skin with his love. and with the warm bubbles that constantly popped against his skin, he could confidently say that he was content.

though he may still be feeling slightly light-headed from his activities that had taken place not so long ago, he knew that his red headed love would aid him in restoring energy and stability. he could recall how joshua was quick to rush to their shared bathroom, flicking the tap that allowed warm water to flow from the drains, his calloused fingers hooking around the naked skin in order to carry him to the filled tub.

he could only let out a slight whimper at the intrusive feeling of burning water against his skin that was subject to friction. as he was highly aware that their clothes had been shed, it was much more suited when joshua stepped in behind his limp frame.

but as he was currently positioned against the toned torso of his saviour, those fingertips that had previously gripped his limbs in sexual positions were now bathing his body with that wild fig scented body wash that the brunette absolutely adored lathering his body in.

the angel felt his head rest against the shoulder of his love, a smile stretching at his lips in content as his body was massaged by those hands he constantly found himself craving the touch of. he had almost jumped when he felt those beautiful pink lips press themselves on his wet expanse of skin under his ear, his eyes fluttering closed at the feeling.

"are you hurting, sweetheart?" joshua let his lips linger on the back of the brunette's neck, causing several bumps to arise upon the sun-kissed skin which had previously been tainted by the sweet sensation of precious love.

but with those craved kisses that never failed to bring his cheeks to a shade of rosace, the mind of the angel was brought back to the moment in which his nails were scratching profusely down the freckled back of his pale saviour. taking that moment of sheer vulnerability, the young angel shook his head lightly.

"i-i i'm always safe when-when i'm with you, j-josh." the fragile boy mumbled, the freckles that had began to form on his chubbed cheeks had now blossomed, and joshua could not think of an event of ethereal. "be-besides, i want t-to conver-verse about something dif-different. so, le-l-let's talk about-um, uh-weed?"

the pale beauty cocked his head, taken aback by the sensitive topics, that was certain to trigger a flashback from the brunette, whom had encountered a serious run-in with the group of boys in which had ruined his teenage years. "tyler, are you-"

"i-i want to. but i al-almost f-f-forgot that you're meant t-to-to be pure when it comes d-down to-um terms that violate you-you're work." tyler simply shrugged, his cheeks not rosace due to the fact he had lost his own purity, but he was showered in embarrassment, for he knew he was stepping in private territory.

"well, if you are so adamant." the red head spoke with a cocky tone, causing an eye-roll to emerge from the angel who was still bathing in affection. "have you ever smoked marijuana, darling?"

confused at how his lover was not shaking as of yet, as usually when this topic about his past rose, he would quickly fall into a pit of emotion, the red head let his fingers tap the tanned skin of tyler's bicep. "yeah. it-it was given to me so-so that i could forget w-what was happening. but i-i-i don't forget."

"can i ask you a question, sweetheart?" joshua whispered against the curls of hair that were on the nape of the brunette's neck, his lips contorting into a soft smile that was full of sympathy and regret after the tanned beauty nodded slightly. "why did you continue to go into that bathroom?"

but somehow, it became tense within a matter of seconds.

the brunette took a sharp intake of breath, which was definitely heard by the red head who had began to caress his skin with ease. "because-um, j-je-jet - matt's brother, he w-would-um. he would tell-tell me th-that it was good. and then i-i-um, i got addicted."

"i'm sorry, ty-"

"why-why are you s-so sorry? i-i-i let myself fall, an-and you, are to sa-save me, metaphorically." tyler sighed, his once airy voice had become broken and riddled with an effect that proved how controlled and vulnerable he was.

and joshua was distraught to say that the halo that was above tyler's head had began to dim.

"i love you, angel." the red head mumbled, for he could feel the affection course through his blood, and this heavenly angel that lay in his lap was to aid him in restoring his purity. but first of all, it was mandatory to stabilise this holy figure.

"i-i love you too, joshua." the figurative angel validated, a feeling of content rushing through joshua, even though he was aware that the brunette had a colossal amount of love for him, showed by their provocative rendezvous. "may i as-ask you a question?"

"of course, princess."

"may i have the honour of drawing you? but-um, in the nude? i-i was thinking of s-selling it, if you don't mind."

"yes, tyler."

🍦

with an easel propped up before the brunette who was seated, paintbrush in hand an an array of oils placed upon the small table between his legs, joshua was situated on the floor, his limbs in several positions that had been orchestrated by tyler - all covering his penile area.

the painter would be lying if he were to state that he was not purposefully staring at his lover, but if you were to ask, he would most likely respond saying that he was simply checking his art for accuracy.

but in all honesty, joshua, to him, was the art.

"are you finished? or are you just marvelling me?" the red head laughed lightly, pulling a slight giggle from tyler who had begun to blush behind the painting in which he had crafted over the course of three hours, amazing joshua as he was able to work so quickly.

"yes - s-so get your naked ass here." hearing the angel speak a word that was considered profound was something unnatural to the red head, but nevertheless, his nude form lifted itself from the littered ground, and gently padded his way over to the shirtless angel.

resting his chin upon the tanned shoulder, the red heads eyes widened in shock, for the painting before him was astonishing. if he was true to himself, it was better than the first painting presented by tyler. the brunette was gushing over the gasp that resounded from those pink delights on joshua's face, a sense of pride flowing through him.

"i'm speechless." the red head stated, shaking his head in disbelief. however, when all but a scoff came from his lover, joshua was intruiged to tyler's own opinion of the creation. because with all of the accurate details and refined painting skills acquired to master this art form, was so confusing to joshua, he could never bring himself to understand where this passion had sprouted from.

"you-you are always speechless, j-josh." tyler sighed, placing his art sets back to their original cases, making sure that the bristles upon his brushes were immaculate. but to tyler, it was nefarious to be speechless when it came to art, for the interpreter was the master of the art themselves.

if it were not for the interpreter, the art would have no meaning. it would be a simple piece in the back of the mind for one to loose sight of. but if the bearer were to conjure a meaning, then that piece would hold some value that would maybe attract the refined eye.

whilst in these deep and contrasting thoughts, sharp sounds of what could only be considered female laughs came from below, informing the duo that there was an arrival of a bubbly teenage girl and her newly-introduced associates.

tyler swiftly turned to face his pale love whom had already rushed over to the pile of clothes stored in the spare closet which was placed in tyler's art room in case there were to be a drawing of some sorts that required joshua to wear little-to-none clothing.

stretching as he stood, tyler smiled to himself. and it shocked joshua as to why tyler had began to manoeuvre with such confidence, but as the tanned boy stepped over to the previously locked door that separated him from those piercing females, his discarded shirt paid no mind to the toned abdominal muscle.

"hurry, j-joshua. i-i believe it would be ab-absurd to seem as if we had jus-just had a moment of in-inti-intimacy." the angel spoke before he switched the lock, allowing a blinding light to fill the room due to the suns harsh rays. but before the red head could react, his lover's name was being called from afar, indicating to joshua that his lover had encountered his sibling.

walking across the cool floor, tyler had acknowledged the presence of abigails friends, that he was not aware of staring at his shirtless torso lustfully. discarding any sense of knowledge, the brunette beamed to abigail.

"hi-hi, abigail. i-i'm sorry i didn't go to your sixteenth party." the brunette messed with the growing curls upon his head, that were unruly from running his frail fingers through with concentration. the other females present, however, had averted their attention to the tanned skin that was showing, creating small conversations of their own pertaining to the flustered brunette.

"my goodness, ty, no need to apologise. i know parties aren't your thing at all." abigail confirmed, eyeing her friends to her right, swatting them with her palm as they studied tyler's body further. but to the innocent ear, the brunette could only detect the sound of socks hitting the wood as joshua had emerged from the art room.

but the content energy that radiated from him had quickly surged into a fit of jealously, for he could quickly come to the realisation that these girls were looking at his precious lover with lust. seeing this action unfold, the pale boy moved quickly to his shirtless angel, wrapping his firm hand around the small waist.

his stern eyes averted to the girls who were quickly familiarised with their friends sibling, they steered clear from his rage - for he was obviously well known around the town. the brunette seemed to never withhold his conversation with abigail, as he was more interested in the topic of conversation, than those lustful eyes burning into him.

"i'll let you and joshua get back to whatever you were doing. oh, and-by-god do not make any inappropriate sounds whilst i'm here, okay?" abigail giggled, beckoning her associates to follow her steps, in which they gladly retreated from their current position.

with that, it left the two lovers alone once more, taking no time in attaching their lips, for it had become a frequent event in their lives as of recent. it was never to get old, as this feeling of adoration and pleasure continued to pulse in their minds every time a simple touch was shared between them.

"they were looking at you, darling." joshua mumbled against the plump lips of his angel, his hand slowly lowering to the curvaceous bottom that belonged to tyler. the brunette could sense the jealousy and dominance in his tone, and was fully aware when the hand originally came to hug his waist.

"it's okay, joshie. you're all i want in heaven, and beyond."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 24.1K 80
NEW CHAT (1) tyler and josh started talking over the internet. fortunate and unfortunate events occur after. they meet. it's not always fine and dand...
9.8K 751 26
Tyler is the quiet kid on the basketball team, burdened by depression, schizophrenia, and hiding his love of making music. Josh is the outgoing kid w...
42.4K 2.6K 27
"imagine something beautiful. Everything that defines your definition of beauty and mix it into a person. Imagine being able to hold everything you'v...
5.8K 275 23
❀ where josh has a crush on his bully, and tyler is unashamedly a florist. ❀ 6.22.17 10.03.18 Β© dunbasic