New Units - 2p!Hetalia x Read...

By RoseFiammotta

She really thought it was just going to be a small package or maybe even a small box, but she really didn't e... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~
~ Chapter Six ~
~ Chapter Seven ~
House Layout
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty Øne~
~Chapter Twenty Two~
~Chapter Twenty Three~
~Chapter Twenty Four~
~Chapter Twenty Five~
~Chapter Twenty Six~
~Chapter Twenty Seven~
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
~Chapter Twenty Nine~
~Chapter Thirty One~
Ay ay ay What up my friends
~Chapter Thirty Two~
~Chapter Thirty Three~
~Chapter Thirty Four~
~Chapter Thirty Five~
~Chapter Thirty Six~
~Chapter Thirty Seven ~ SPECIAL EDITION~
~Chapter Thirty Seven~
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
~Chapter Thirty Nine~
Warehouse
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty One~
~Chapter Forty Two~
~Chapter Forty Three~
~Chapter Forty Four~
~Chapter Forty Five ~
End of 2018 - Author's Note
~ Chapter Forty-Six ~
~ Chapter Forty Seven ~ SUPER SPECIAL EDITION ~
~Chapter Forty-Eight ~
Happy 3 Years! - Author's Note
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty One~
~Chapter Fifty Two~
~Chapter Fifty Three~
~Chapter Fifty Four~
~Chapter Fifty Five~ FINALE~Part One ~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~ FINALE ~ Part Two
~ Allen Ending ~

~Chapter Thirty~

5.8K 202 103
By RoseFiammotta

"I mean Oliver with the whole cupcake and the strict language, Kuro with his honor thing, I mean even Matt with his gruffness. You guys are just so unique, and you don't give a shit either. I mean Allen truly doesn't give a shit, he doesn't care when people judge him for his tattoos or the low V necks-" I almost cracked up when I remembered the low V necks, not to mention the transparency. "You guys are just so, damn different it's like a breath of fresh air. Even you, you're so you!"

Yup, he definitely thinks I'm crazy.

"Yeah. I know, I'm not making much sense."

He was left speechless. Which cracked me up even more, I left this guy speechless.

Then I realized I was wrong. He wasn't left speechless, he was moving his lips but I couldn't hear his voice anymore. For a moment I thought I'd gone deaf then I heard lingering footsteps coming our way.

I hadn't gone deaf. Gilen had gone mute.

~~~

"(Name)?" I heard a familiar cheery voice call out.

I turn to face the voice, a pit of panic rushing through my veins. What happened to him? I look back and he looks distraught. His lips pursed shut. Eyes looking down.

"(Name)?" I heard again, the same person calling. "I'm over here!" I stand up and raise my voice just enough so he can hear me.

Looking back at Gilen he stood up as well. I notice one of his hands tightly grasp the side of his cape. His knuckles were scrunched up and turning white. The other was too enclosed behind said cape to see it.

I carefully placed my hand over his bare knuckles, softening his hand. He looked up to me, searching for something in my eyes. I meekly smile back at him, unsure of what to do.

"Poppet! Here you are, you weren't by the door." Oliver said worriedly. I turned around to face him, the front of the sofa at my knees. The others stood behind Oliver as well, walking towards me slowly. "Oh sorry, I just thought it would be impolite to ease drop on the conversation."

"At least she has some manners." I heard 2P Japan mutter under his breath.

My hand leaves Gilen's and in a moment he's gone. He ran. He ran away from me. I wanted to call out to him but someone stopped me. "Don't" He said. He shares a similar voice with his older brother, I thought while locking eyes with none other than 2P Germany. "Why?" I ask quickly, almost frustrated. "Long story." He simply replies. "I have plenty of time." I snap back. He glares at me for a moment then returns he returns to a malicious smirk that if I weren't pissed at the moment would've swooned over.

I grumble and cross my arms. There are secrets hidden behind these walls, I can feel it.

"Changing the subject, we've got to talk about you staying here doll." My eyes met Allen's, he seemed sincere. The conversation in there must have been rough.

"Ok-a-yy" I said, shifting my weight on my feet once more. "Should I stay standing or sit down? Am I gonna faint?" I asked half-jokingly. Allen chuckled at my joke which I found as a good sign that he was still the guy I knew. "You won't faint, but if you do I'll be sure to catch you babe." He said with a wink.

I stifled a laugh then continued, "Okie, going back to the serious conversation what is it you want to say?" My tone stayed light and happy, yet still respectful enough for Kuro's liking.

"If you are going to stay here, there is one condition." Said Luciano, his voice dead on serious. I nodded, paying full attention. "You'll have to earn your stay." Finished 2P China.

"Of course!" I squeaked, hopping off of my heels for a second. "I wouldn't have any other way!!" I beam a smile hoping the mood would get lighter. Then a thought rushed through my head.

"Wait, you do mean like cooking and cleaning right?" I questioned with a raised brow. Smirks grew and Oliver groaned. "Of course we mean cooking and cleaning poppet." He said lightly. "Well now that we've gotten that cleared up, let me show you around the place (Name)!" "Oka-" Oliver locked arms with me and hurriedly began to drag me out of the room.

~~~

"I feel this is a bad idea." Viktor said deeply, his first comment on the situation. "At least she's cute." Xiao stated, watching her figure from behind while she skidded away with the other man. Allen growled at his small statement, feeling possessive of the girl. "Oh, have you claimed her by any chance?" The opium addict asked, a stupid smirk against his lips.

"Back off." Allen muttered between his teeth.

"Would you two shut the fuck up? You're giving me a fucking headache." Matt yelled, taking a cig and lighting it. "What the hell happened with Gil?" The gruff Canadian asked. "His voice must've glitched again, I don't know." Replied Lutz. Taking a swig of his own cigarette. "When did they say they were going to fix that?" "Too fuckin long ago." Matt scoffed in annoyance. More problems stacking up on his plate.

Great, just what we needed. He thought.

~~~

Oliver dragged me to the left side of the building first. Showing the "living quarters" as he so gently put it. We came to the end of the short hallway, it being split two ways, he immediately took a left without hesitation. The walls were a normal color, no stains of any substance thank God. We walked a little father and there stood an open kitchen, beautiful marble counter tops complemented with mahogany cabinets. "This place is my favorite!" He giddily said, hopping excitedly.

Obviously. Ran through my head as I watched him bounce up and down happily.

Unlike the rest of the warehouse the kitchen room was painted a shade of sky blue. The pretty color reminded me of my (color) painted room. Suddenly the feeling of homesickness rushed through me. My old fridge, my sweet smelling couches that actually didn't smell that sweet after the boys came, now they either smelled sweaty or like axe body spray. And sometimes mint or grass for some reason.

My sweet, sweet bedroom. My bathroom, that was full of my important things (LIKE MAKEUP THAT I DON'T HAVE NOW). My laptop that probably lay softly on my bed, all alone, full of stories yet to be shared on the internet. My phone even lay on my nightstand, probably still charging. I was naked here. Not literally, yet, since I didn't bring any clothes with me either. But I had no communication with the outside world, no electronic, I'M GOING TO LOSE IT HERE IF I DON'T GET TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY FAVORITE FANFICTION "New Units". yes I did just break the fourth wall deal with it.

The open kitchen was truly beautiful but what caught my eye the most was the assortment of knives hanging off a wall. Lots and lots of knives. From butcher knives to butter knives, all kinds of knives hung from the wall on the right side of the wall. When I glanced at the knives then back to Oliver he looked proud of his collection. Completely disregarding the fact that having a collection of knives is somewhat terrifying.

He locked eyes with me for a moment, tilting his head in confusion to my somewhat questioning gaze. "What's wrong love?" That accent will be the death of me just sayin

I shook my head and chuckled nervously, "N-nothing Ollie, nothing at all."

He looked taken aback for a moment. ""Ollie"?" He repeated the nickname. I completely forgot to ask him for his permission to call him by his nickname. Great going (Name). "Oh! I'm sorry! I forgot to ask you if you liked being called that!" I panicked for a moment. Hoping I wouldn't be sliced to death in the knife/kitchen room.

Then he beamed with brightness. A grin happily on his lips, his eyes shining with fluorescent colors. "No one's called me that in ages!" He exclaimed. An arrow shot through my heart after he said that. "Ages" he said. AGES. How long has it been since these guys have seen normal people?

"So I can call you "Ollie"?" I ask once more, just taking a precaution.

"Of course!" With that he linked arms with me and started dragging meaway again. Going back the way we came. 

~~~A/N~~~Okay guys, so from now on the updates will probably become a little bit more complicated as the end of the year is SUPER busy. But hopefully I'll be able to update regularly, just stay patient with me okay!! =3Also if you have any ideas for the story private message me or comment. What do you think will happen next? Who will (Name) fall for first?!? And I will see you guys in the next chapter luvs!! Buh-Bye!! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 321 22
2p! Hetalia 1p! Hetalia Nekotalia Dark! Hetalia 2p! Nyo! Hetalia Nyo! Hetalia Human! Hetalia AU And more! What is this about? Like the title says, I...
4.5K 428 200
crack of me and Hetalia! Im Vinex and its me with Hetalia. This was from Hetalia weeb me so forgive my grammar mistakes. READ MY OLD STORY Hetalia cr...
53.7K 686 13
Welcome to a Hetalia One-shot book that I made in 2015. Currently under edits as of 05.01.2023
676K 22.9K 39
{COMPLETED} While at the beach over summer vacation, you run into a bunch of cute boys. There's one problem though, they all think it's love at first...