SuperPotterLock- The Philosop...

By Nurmengardx

Harry, Ron and Hermione are joined at Hogwarts by Sherlock Holmes, John Watson and Castiel More

The Journey from Platform Nine and Three Quarters
The Sorting Hat
The Potions Master
The Midnight Duel
Hallowe'en
Quidditch
The Mirror of Erised
Nicolas Flamel
Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback
The Forbidden Forest
Through the Trapdoor
The Man With Two Faces
Preview- Prisoner of Azkaban
Goblet of Fire Preview
Order of the Phoenix Preview
Half-Blood Prince Preview

Preview

400 13 1
By Nurmengardx

Just then a handsome tawny flew in, followed by a black barn owl, one landing in front of Mrs Weasley and the other in front of Ron. Ron groaned as he saw the tawny.

'Isn't that Mycroft's owl?' Percy asked. Mrs Weasley opened it and read it to them.

Dear Weasley family,

We are hosting a small dinner party this afternoon at four o' clock and we would be delighted if you could make it. Unfortunately we are a few guests short, so please feel free to invite whomever you would like. I would very much like for our children to get to know one another a little better.

Cordially yours, Mrs A. Holmes

'But it's not even Saturday,' Ron moaned.

'Behave, Ron, I think it's a brilliant idea- and we can bring Harry,' Mrs Weasley beamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17 0 15
Harry,Ron and Hermione notice something is being kept hidden from many people and Someone is trying to steal it so the 3 if them go and stop them..
1.9K 171 15
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 , 𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 fem! oc x multi ...
33.9K 1.3K 29
Years ago, Hermione Granger walked out of the magic world and into the arms of the British Government. When Mycroft Holmes assigned Hermione the task...
347K 4.2K 67
draco x reader. ➥ COMPLETED