YOU+ME=LOVE

By purna22

#COMPLETED# Love is a beautiful feeling. Everyone must cherish this feeling. Can a person fall in love with t... More

Author note!!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Flashback 19
Flashback 20
Flashback 21
Flashback 23
Flashback 24
Flashback 25
Flashback 26
Flashback 27
Flashback 28
Flashback 29
Flashback 30
Flashback 31
Flashback 32
Flashback 33
Flashback 34
Flashback 35
Flashback 36
Flashback 37
Flashback 38
Flashback 39
Flashback 40
Flashback 41
Flashback 42
Flashback 43
Flashback 44
Flashback 45
Flashback 46
Flashback 47
Flashback 48
Flashback 49
Flashback 50
Flashback 51
Flashback 52
Flashback 53
Flashback 54
Flashback 55
Flashback 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Epilogue
Another story " A ROSE WITH THORNS"
Note

Flashback 22

1.2K 70 13
By purna22

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Nisha

Finally the day arrived, I started my chore and wore a white chudidhar. Dad said " toady there will be a meeting for students along with patents and tomorrow I will show you the bus route. The following day onwards you have to go on by yourself".

I nodded and felt something nervous but I didn't show to them.

We went to college by car. I stepped in my university felt like I achieved something.

The cool breeze and my nostrils filled with the smell of mud after rainfall. The environment itself made me fall in love with my university.

I hold my dad's hand and entered the college. We went to alumini auditorium. Some people are introducing ,some others are smiling, some others parents are cherishing their own college memories.

We sat at the last bench,as we came last. Then finally our principal came and gave his speech. Then HOD of the department and faculty of one by one gave speeches.

I was overwhelmed the way they are giving speeches, after that they shown entire college like department, library,Administration officer,Main auditorium, Hall and syndicate bank,play court.

I met and introduced myself to some friends. Hod announced that " name will be listed and divided into actions. You will be attend to the classes without failure".

The day went so well even though it is up to afternoon.

For 2 days,the college is only half day. The following day onwards full days. I informed mom and aunty about college timings and took my bus pass.

Dad gave me a slip in which it shows address of our college. He even sketched the address on a slip like 1 St stop is Apsara theatre ,next stop is temple ...... Finally our college stop.

He again explained me and told the bus numbers ,these ate the direct buses to reach your college and vice versa to home.

I listened carefully and nodded.

I bid bye to them and went to bus stop.

I seated at window seat and checking the stops by seeing the slips.

( you may find it funny,but I am new to this route ,so nothing is wrong)

My college stop came and many people got up form their seats ,the bus is almost empty. I thought I am the only one but no, I am surprised and thought " if I miss the stop,the people around me reminds me why all were getting down. I took this as a clue and as of no need to worry myself".

I entered the college with sling bag on my shoulder. I went to my department, a list is placed on notice board. I searched my name and found my name Cse 2 nd section.

I retired to my respective class and settled in 4 th bench. I may be a topper but I am not like others to sit in first bench and no I am not a book worm.

I enjoy myself by spending time on my interest. I hardly spent time on studies but I will give my full attention while studying even if 2 hours.

Slowly, the seats occupied one after the other. The lectures came and introduced themselves and vice versa. I am easily mingle up with people ,so I didn't feel hard to be friend with others.

The row which I sat almost filled and came to know that her name is shreya and also her house is nearer to mine.

The next 2 days flew like that. Shreya's friend shalini. They both were same intermediate college and same class.

I used to come to class early at 7:39 as the classes begins on 8. I am the first one in the class to come early. I used to roam around the class and corridors.

The following day is full days and half days are only on Saturday. After the class,they gave break at 11 . The boys went out of the class and some girls sat in their own places.

" I am going to canteen" shreya said.

" okay" I said and smiled at shalini.

We both went to washroom and then roamed around the garden and blocks.

One of her friend asked shalini " hey which branch?"

" Cse and you?" Shalini said

" eCe" friend said.

" okay what else?" Shalini asked.

" had your lunch?" Friend asked.

We both looked each other like she us crazy, anyone would have take lunch at 11?

" no..this is not much break" I said.
" shalini didn't you see the timetable . its lunch break" she said and also said " our college is up to 3 for fresher's".

" ohh we need to go as we have only 15 minutes" shalini said and dragged me .

Taking some morsel into mouth and laughing about that incident.

One day ,the attender came to our class and handed a slip to physics professor.

He announced
1. Tomorrow onwards you all will be seated according to your roll numbers.

2. Bring photo for your library cards. They will issue and also its is mandatory to show this to librarian.

3. Tomorrow there will be photo session for identity cards. The security guards will not allow if you don't have.

He said and signed on the paper.

The days were passing and now enjoying my weekend. The next day priya di came back from trip. She gave me stilettos which are white and black,hand bag .

I squealed and jumping seeing the things in front of me.

" thank you di" I said and kissed on her cheeks.

She too kissed me and smiled.

I went back to my room taking along with them and arranged neatly in my cup board.

We all sat in the chair at the dining table and served ourselves. Dad and uncle were busy with their own world. From last 2 weeks I am observing like they are discussing something important. None of us didn't asked them and continued our dinner.

Priya di started explaining about the trip and places she went. I just listened all the things and imagining myself that I was there. I thought " by imagining only I am thrilled and wish the year passes quickly so that I can also visit the trip".

The whole month passed quickly. New friend,College, faculty though they were friendly with us,new environment.

One day ,that is Sunday. The before day our drawing professor informed us to bring drafters scales,protractor ,compass, chart.

I am on the way to buy these things on my scooty. I paid the bill and started to go back to my home.

I stopped at the signal . still the traffic is not clearing . priya di called to my phone and asked " where are you?" Its been 2 hours you went outside?".

" I am on the way and stuck in traffic. Will be in 10 minutes" I said.

" okay" she said and disconnected.

I asked the person on my other side " what's going on there ?".

" the opposite vehicle are struck with other vehicle which made now traffic jammed" he said.

A car arrived out of nowhere which is neatly polished red coloured Mercedes car. He got out from his car and went to near the crowd.

I didn't see his face but I can see his physic from back,white toned body ,a cap on his head and a black tee shirt and pant. He cleared the crowd with in 5 minutes by signalling the two way streets and then stop signal. He again signaled to right curve street and then left curve which is now cleared almost.

He signalled to our side but couldn't able to see his face.

" he really did a great job as a citizens" I said to myself.

I reached home and praised about him in front of my family how he cleared and solved the problem of the owner's vehicle.

They too praised and also his ethics.

-----------------------------
Comment and vote!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 96 27
Anaya a young sweet girl who never recieved love from anyone, not even her family. She is just a 20 years old girl waiting to run away from her famil...
848 47 21
"Give me one valid reason as to why I should sign this?" He said leaning back on his chair, folding his arms against his chest. "Umm...you'd get a y...
2.1K 48 14
《《 ♡ Wounds heal. Scars Don't ♡ 》》 • The story of an Indian girl brought up by the most loving parents and an Indian boy who's never known love be...
9.8K 845 32
"You said they were saying no one will marry you, right? How about you show them you have a husband now.There is someone to accept you for your life...