YOU+ME=LOVE

By purna22

#COMPLETED# Love is a beautiful feeling. Everyone must cherish this feeling. Can a person fall in love with t... More

Author note!!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Flashback 19
Flashback 20
Flashback 21
Flashback 22
Flashback 23
Flashback 24
Flashback 25
Flashback 26
Flashback 27
Flashback 28
Flashback 29
Flashback 30
Flashback 31
Flashback 32
Flashback 33
Flashback 34
Flashback 35
Flashback 36
Flashback 37
Flashback 38
Flashback 39
Flashback 40
Flashback 41
Flashback 42
Flashback 43
Flashback 44
Flashback 45
Flashback 46
Flashback 47
Flashback 48
Flashback 49
Flashback 50
Flashback 51
Flashback 52
Flashback 53
Flashback 54
Flashback 55
Flashback 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Epilogue
Another story " A ROSE WITH THORNS"
Note

Part 14

1.6K 85 13
By purna22

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Nisha

I am eagerly waiting for him to show up ,sitting with Aysha. He came after few hours , we both gave our best smile to him.

"Something is weird " he mumbled and went to fresh up. We both arranged the table with dishes. I served them and myself. We ate calmly . Then I came up with cake. Aysha is jumping and clapping her hands.

"Stop drooling over the cake and let me cut it" he said.

" I am not drooling, I am appreciating myself how I made out" I said.

"Do you want to cut it" he asked to Aysha.

She nodded yes and took knife and handed to him.

"Stop!!! "I said.

They both looked at me horrified like I have murdered something.

I gave awkward smile and said " MAKE A WISH" and then cut.

While he was cutting,Aysha started singing happy birthday song with her childish slang. I am so over beamed with her innocence love.

"That's how its done" he boasted ,slicing the piece carefully . He kept a piece to Aysha and I too fed to her. She kept a pieces for both of us. He and Aysha retired to their room.

I cleaned the table and placing the items back in the cupboard. I cut a small piece of cake and kept in a plate.

He suddenly came to kitchen and took my plate.

"That is not fair " I retorted trying to reach the plate. He moved his hand out of my reach . I glared and pouted at him childishly.

He took the piece and held it near my mouth. I took a bite, he smiled and gestured me to do the same. I blushed and did it to him,I was stiffened feeling his lips on my fingers.

" How will I feel when his lips on mine " I thought and blushed profusely. "Like it what you want" he winked at me. He took my fingers and licking the cream which made me jolt of electricity. I looked down unable to control the torture, he made me look at his eyes by lifting my chin with his other hand .

"With silence stolen in this moment
in your eyes I searched that
your love will slip for me
I hoped into my heart it will flow"

"In my dreams the poetry I searched for is you,
The matching fingers to yours is mine
The ears that listen are songs that have you
Those songs are sung by me now"

"Into your shadow I've changed
My eyes are filled with honey from you
My dreams from far I see
you are good luck"

" I'm a lover,
I'm a vagabond
I'm a stranger
as well as I'm crazy"

He made me sit on the slab of the kitchen . He came very closely. He snaked his arms around my waist made me bring more close to him .

" Can you people believe heart Attack at this age?" I just seeing his lips ,what will be the taste of his lips on mine.It is like a chocolate or strawberry ,he angled my face to his and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes,I can feel he is very near to me.

I shook my head and opened my eyes. "Augustine! Its me Nisha ! Just see me as Nisha in your eyes.I don't want you to imagine me as ishanni . I am not asking you to forget her or I am not taking her place. She has very special place in your heart,I too want to have my own place In your heart" I cried by holding his shoulder.

I leaned my head on his heart, its just drumming faster than mine. "Will you give me a chance ?" I asked and tears are rolling down to my cheeks.

He hugged me tightly in to his and asked " If you remember back everything, will you go away from us?" With glint of tears in his eyes.

( he asked like wanting not to leave us)

" how did you know?" I asked him.

" I know" he said still looking into my eyes.

I confused and said " If I remember back, nothing will be changed. I will be with you forever and our Aysha." I cried over him and hugged tightly ,wish the time stops here.

He scooped me up in his arms,I squealed with his sudden action and hide my face in his shirt. He took me to our room and laid me on bed on my side. I questioned him what he is up to ,he shook his head and smiled.

He kissed my forehead and said sleep." We will talk tomorrow " he said and went to his side. We both hold Aysha closely to our and drifted in sleep ,a smile on my face.

"My eyes repent a lot,
having fallen in love with your eyes..
To connect eyes is idiomatically
falling in love with someone ".

The sun rays greeted me to welcome and start a new day. The things I recalled yesterday making me blush profusely, finally our mid hurdles are vanished between us. I got up and made Aysha ready.

We both are going to give him surprise. Today is his birthday, but don't know what he likes. I will try my best to know more about him and fall deep in love with him. I prepared breakfast pasta and orange juice.

After we had ,he went to his office. I started my mission to surprise him, we both got ready and went to bouquet shop. I wrote a letter and kept in the yellow Tulip flower bouquet. I gave the destination address to the courier .

We both went to shopping and paid a shirt ,pant and a tie and wrote another letter and kept in pocket. After then we went and have lunch. For 2 hours we randomly roamed the malls and paid shoes . I wrote a letter and kept in shoes.

Finally we are at Eleven Madison Park. I registered a table on his name and went out for another shopping. We both went to home and got ready.

At 7 evening , we both hopped in car and went to the Eleven Madison Park. He welcomed and gestured way to us. We both sat at the corner private room. The theme was decorated with white and cream shades.

The stars and balls are hanging. The animated pictures of birds in white coloured making more elevated. The chairs occupied with red coloured pillows highlighting the room.

Then after aunty ,uncle came. I greeted them and we chatted ourselves. Its almost 9 ,he didn't show up. I started worrying, they both assured me . I called him but its busy. I kept on trying ,still in busy. Tears are dwelling but I controlled and kept smile on my face.

"Okay uncle its getting late,its better to go home and will wait for him " I said.

They didn't excuse but at last pestering they accepted and went taking along with Aysha. I felt bad at my planning and again I called him.

This time he lifted and said " sorry I was busy with the conference and meetings .Have your dinner and sleep" he said and disconnected .

I paid the bill and went outside. I sat at the bench mindlessly thinking how it changed in a day. Is he the same person told me yesterday?

A flash lights on my face made my eyes shut and tried to see. There Augustine is standing, tears are formed in my eyes and I ran to him but I stand near him.

I wiped my tears and said " can you take me home".

He nodded and I sat at the back seat and he too joined. We came back to our house and I did not talk to him.

"Why I am getting anger and frustration? He gave his reason still why I am not satisfying my self with his answer" I changed myself and flopped on bed.

I drifted in sleep . At the middle of night I woke up due to the nightmare ,I turned to his side to see him. I disappointed for not taking a minute to spare for us ,at least I should have behave a matured myself that Its okay ,we can do and can go for next time and I have to know that meetings and his projects schedule he didn't get time, but me being so mean.

I kissed on his forehead ,then cheeks,then nose ,then chin. I kissed at the edge of his lips and said " Happy Birthday". I hold him tightly and slept.

-----------------------
Comment and vote !!!
Hey if you are Telugu do check out the other story of mine " Main Aur Mr.Right" which is completely in Telugu n English and I am sure you will 😍 love it . It's written a long back and it's my first story too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 13K 32
So what is the deal ?? I asked all calm and quite. He smirked and said simple marry him and i will take care of your father. I was totally shattered...
226K 11.7K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
2.7M 157K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
221K 12.3K 32
"๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘ฆ, ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘  ๏ฟฝ...