My Beast and My Male.

By whiskeysheeran

My book has been #272, #154 and #177 in Werewolf. Lincoln Rylan is a human, so why is she being terrorized by... More

Chapter 1- Hand into An Arm.
Chapter 2- All Over TV.
Chapter 3- Burning Neck & Beast.
Chapter 4- Meeting Hell and Justin.
Chapter 5- Room 167 .
Chapter 6- As in Where The Devil Lives?
Chapter 7- It Hurts.
Chapter 8- Bound.
CAST LIST SO FAR!
Chapter 9- Actually.
Chapter 10- Blush.
Chapter 11- Princess.
Chapter 12-No!
Chapter 13- Hearing your Thoughts?
Chapter 14- Elissa and Tim / I am Luna.
Chapter 15- Water turned Red / The Girls are Back!.
Chapter 16- Heightened Hearing!
Chapter 17- Decorations & Lights.
Chapter 18- Don't Burn The house Down!
Chapter 19- Justin is Sobbing.
Chapter 20- These are My Confessions // Surprise Girlfriend.
Chapter 21- Christmas Eve! // Baby Bump!
Chapter 23-Deal With It Better Day by Day.
Chapter 24-Klaus Frances!
Chapter 25- Not Breaking Our lips Apart / One and Only Hell!
Chapter 26- A Pack Celebration // You Owe Me One! Pt. 1!
Chapter 27- Pack Celebration //I Lose My Wolf More and More Each Day. Pt 2.
Chapter 28- My Friend at The Swift // Not Your Problem.
Chapter 29 - Deny her Trying To Set Me Up.
Chapter 30- I'm Afraid, Because of You.
Chapter 31- Wanna go See Daddy, Hell?
Chapter 32- Out With Traven! / He's Totally Fucking Himself!!
Chapter 33- She Won't Be Alone. // I'd Feel Bad.
HAPPY NOTE!
Chapter 34- I'm A Rogue In My Own Pack Lands // Lincoln, Upstairs!
Chapter 35- Felt The Tears Fall / Aunt Martha!
Chapter 36- Running Lose in His Own Pack Lands / Training More.
Chapter 37- I am A Rogue / Our Future Alpha is Born.
Chapter 38- The New Rogue// Yearning For my Male!
Chapter 39- We are Showing Lincoln You're A Beast// Training with William.
Chapter 40- I've Been Cursed // Where is My Male?
Chapter 41- Curse of The Red // Do you Doubt My Ability to be a Luna?
Chapter 42- Hell Has His first Shift // We are Not Together, I don't think.
Chapter 43- Hell Has to Kill The One He Loves The Most/ Franklin and Kaden.
Chapter 44- Nice to Meet You, Victoria // You Will Not Hold my Male.
Chapter 45- Feel The Pain I Feel // Black Magic Used, She Slept With my Mate.
Chapter 46- I reject you, Ryan Frances // Janet Newsome?
THANKFUL NOTE-!

Chapter 22- Are You Pregnant With my Son?

3.8K 186 3
By whiskeysheeran

Lincoln's p. o. v

Christmas is over, the girls loved everything they got.

Today is Jan 2, I have court in a few days for the custody of the girls. I have my first doctors appointment today for my child.

I still cannot believe that I am with child, I love it so much. I think I may want to find out the gender just so I can do a lot of shopping.
I can't believe I've with child because I have no room in my house with me, I have no room. I have no dad for my children. I don't want to move and I don't want Hell to know of it.

" Linc! I've missed my girls. " Sam, my neighbor smiled as I stepped into her house with my girls.

" They've missed you! " I said as I got them out and they jumped for her.

" Where are you going today? " She asked me.

" I'm .. I'm pregnant. " I said as I looked at my stomach.

" This is wonderful! I bet you're very excited! Including the dad! " She smiled.

" I am.. But the dad doesn't know. I refuse to tell him. " I said as I looked at her," I really must go or I'll be late for my appointment. Thank you for watching the girls. " I said as I stood up.

" Anytime! Good luck! " She smiled.

As I drove to the doctors, I began to think about my pregnancy.

I hoped for a girl, so she wouldn't be a wolf. I wouldn't know how to raise a wolf. How to help them shift or train.

I parked my car and hurried inside, the cold wrapping itself around me. As I signed many papers, I looked around. Many stomachs, much bigger than mine sat around with their husbands by them.

" Lincoln Rylan," The doctor called and I stood up and followed her back.

" Alright. How far along are you? " He asked.

" I believe about 3-4 months. " I answered.

" We'll let's just see. " He said as he got ready," Please pull your shirt up. "

I did as told and watched him put the gel on my stomach. It was cold.

A little sound filled the room.

It was my baby's heartbeat.

" You're 4 months and 2 days. " He spoke.

" Can you tell what gender? " I said as I had to resist putting my hands on my stomach.

" I can go get the specialist. I don't think she had any appointments for the hour. "

" Please. " I smiled at him.

He nodded and smiled and walked out of the room, coming in with a girl about 10 minutes later.

I removed my hands from my stomach as she began to move the thing over my stomach, I did not have my hands in the gel. I had them above it.

" It seems you're having.." She spoke as she moved it around again and a word flashed up on the screen.

" It seems you're having a boy. Congratulations." Dr. David smiled at me.

" Thank you both! " I smiled ar Dr. David and Dr. Lacy.

" You're welcome! We'll make your next appointment and print these pictures off for you. " She smiled as she began clicking on the machine and pictures printed off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
65.3K 2.3K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...
1.3M 43.2K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...
3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...