Spirited Away 2: Run Away...

By sartify86

I do NOT OWN Spirited Away. The rights go to Hayao Miyazaki. Chihiro has been in the human world for six yea... More

River {Edited}
'Want to Talk Or Fight?' {Editied}
What Lord Mist Wants{Editited}
Yabaki- The Earth Kepper{Edited}
Fun {Editied}
Puppet{Editied}
Emotions {Editited}
The spirit of Lies and Promises{Editited}
hologram{Editited}
Hide and seek{Editited}
Life story{Editited}
Back to the start{Editied}
Wait{Editied}
Stab{Editited}
Shoulder to cry on{Editited}
Door{Editited}
Lightning strikes {Edited}
Is he Soft? {Edited}
Rescue{Edited}
Some people cannot be trusted{Edited}
Frozen River{Edited}
Welcome{Edited}
What Is Happening{Edited}
Effort{Edited}
My Knight{Edited}
Banishment{Edited}
Stars{Edited}
Gateway To A New World{Edited}
The Room {Editied}
Unicorn Family! {Editied}
Failure {Editied}
Tower
Stay back
The Vist.
"Don't Hate Me For My Actions"

Survive{Editied}

654 15 7
By sartify86

The bathhouse
Lin was outrage that Zeniba had let Haku go. Who knows what Lord Mist will do to them.

"We have to take this to Yubaba," Zeniba suggests.

"Out of the question." Lin snaps.

Kamaji quietly begins to get back to work, while those two bickers about if they should tell Yubaba.

"Haku would go to Yubaba for the last resort," Lin announces. The witch couldn't do anything but let Lin win the argument.

"What do we do then?" Zeniba asks the group.

Lord Mists Castle 3rd person
Haku's power was draining from him minute by minute. He couldn't even hold his own head. Lord Mist press a button that was by the door, making all of the Spirits that are chained up loses their power.

The chains glow gold: gold liquid flows towards Lord Mist. Dogging Chihiro and Luka. Lord Mists body became gold. The humans became scared. Chihiro rushes towards the red button, determined to turn it off. But once she reaches Lord Mist, he moved his arm out towards Chihiro. Causing her back slamming her into the wall.

"S-stop." Haku barely speaks. His voice was so low you could hardly hear him.

Lord Mist summons his Slave and told him to take Chihiro out of here. The boy did as he was told, Lord Mist lets Chihiro go but the boy drags her out of the room. Leaving Haku and Luka behind.

"Let me go!" Chihiro yells, tugging her arm.

"I can't, he'll beat me to death if I don't do as he says again." The boy says. Before Chihiro could do anything the boy walks faster. Before Chihiro knew it they were back in the room. The boy quickly shoves Chihiro further into the room and slams the door shut. She knew no one would save her if she bangs on the door. So she simply sat on the bed and pulls her legs to her chest. Quitely she whimpers.

"Haku..." She whispers, her body was rocking back and forth. Waiting for him to comfort her. Chihiro hears the door but continues rocking herself. Suddenly, she felt someone touching her shoulder. Her thoughts led to when Haku gave her that blueberry and unbinds her legs. She looks up slowly. "Sumi." She says, next to him was Kia. "Kia."

"Where's Master Haku?" Sumi asks her.

"Sumi!" Chihiro shouts and cries into the young spirit boy. Sumi pulls her away. "Lord Mist has him. Lord Mist wants to transfer the magic power from all of the powerful spirits over to himself." Chihiro explains.

"Sumi we have to get him out now!" Kia shouts at Sumi. He nods.

"Let me come with you," Chihiro says getting out of bed.

"No, Chihiro you'll distract Master Haku. Causing him to die, do you want that?" Kia asks her.

"Kia!" Sumi gasp, but was being ignored,

"Of cause, I don't want him to die..., but I'll help."

"He won't, Kia is just talking nonsense," Sumi says.

"I'm not Sumi! And you know it! He'll give up his life to be with her!" Kia spoke as if Chihiro wasn't there.

"Come on let's get Master Haku. With or without Chihiro, Kia." Sumi decides. Kia glares at him.

Time Skip

Chihiro leads them to Haku. Kia didn't stop glaring at Chihiro the whole way there. As they got down to the lift, would he really die? Just because of me? Chihiro thought. Chihiro took out Granny's hair band and re-did her ponytail. The doors open with a ding, revealing the room that Haku was in. Lord Mist was in the middle of the room. Haku manages to lift his head up, his tired eyes wide in worry. When he saw Sumi and Kia- his most trusted friends.

As soon as they saw Lord Mist Sumi and Kia tremble in fear."Good to see you have joined us." Lord Mist speaks as he spins around his golden body. Sumi and Kia waste no time, a sword appears in the air causing Sumi to grab it. He starts by swishing the sword round, Lord Mist dodging it. Sumi and Kia switch causing Kia to fight Lord Mist. She used plants hold him down but it was no use he broke free. Kia's eyes widen in fear.

"My turn." Lord Mist speaks. He aims the black flames at both of their hearts. The smokey flame particles vanishes onto the skin. Sumi and Kia tumbles backward, falling to the ground. Chihiro gasp.

"Sumi! Kia!" Haku shouts.

"It's up to you now Chihiro." Lord Mist says. Sumi tries to get up but fails. By Sumi's side was his sword, Chihiro rushes to grab it.

Once Chihiro grabs it, she grips it hard. Eyes on Lord Mist.

"Chihiro! Stop!" Haku shouts. Chihiro didn't listen, Sumi gathered the strength he has left to pull Chihiro back and took the sword from her.

"You don't have a chance against him Chihiro," Sumi says. Chihiro looks at him in disbelief. "If Kia and I didn't have a chance, what makes you think you do?" Chihiro looks at Kia to see that she has turned her body around so she was sitting on her back. "Exactly," Sumi leans forward to Chihiro and whispers in her ear. "Go and get Master Haku." She nods.

Sumi grips the sword and had his eyes glued to Lord Mist. "Going to try again are we?" Lord Mist laughs. "Well, I won't go easy on you again."

Sumi rushes towards Lord Mist and strikes him but he dodges the blade. Chihiro sneaks around the two of them, successfully she ran past them over to Haku. Lord Mist notices this and kicks Sumi behind his knee. Sumi roars in pain. Lord Mist spins around and clicks his fingers, causing Chihiro to unknowingly put her hands around her neck- choking her. Haku's eyes widen in fear.

"Well, that was much better fight Sumi." Lord Mist says as he looks down at Sumi who was now on the floor.

"Don't hurt them!" Haku shouts at Lord Mist.

"I already have, Haku." Lord Mist says.

Chihiro's hands tighten against her neck, She widen her eyes in fear. Chihiro tries to beg with her eyes towards Haku. Once again Sumi gets up and runs forward in Lord Mist's chest. The spell was broken causing Chihiro to take her hands of her through.

"I had enough of you little pest!" Lord Mist shouts, then punches Sumi causing him to blackout.

"Sumi!" Kia weekly shouts. Kia tries to get up but that ends up falling back down again.

Chihiro wastes no time getting the chains of Haku. When she did that and he was free, Haku collapses onto Chihiro. Lord Mist was now in front of them, Haku got his strength back but it was only a little. So he transformed into his dragon.

Haku bit Lord Mist body in half as he was right in front of him. Chihiro gasp she never pictured Haku like this- a killer.
He did it to save us, Chihiro thought. Haku transformed back into his normal form.

Chihiro couldn't hold it back she hugs him, tight. "Wow, you okay?" He asks.

"Haku I..." Chihiro began.

"Master Haku!" Kia shouts as she ran to him she fell half way there.

"I'll check on Sumi," Chihiro announce. Haku nods. Kia wastes no time to hug Haku. Chihiro made her way to Sumi who was now getting up off the floor with Chihiro's help.

"What about the other spirits?" Chihiro asks.

"We'll free them," Haku says. "They can make their own path, though." Chihiro nods.

(Time skip).

the spirits got sent free, just like Haku said they would. The group went back, to Haku's river, where Chihiro left her backpack there. Chihiro sits on the edge of the river with her sketchbook in hand, she starts to draw the outline of Haku.

"You have to tell her, Haku," Kia whispers to Haku,

Chihiro hears Haku sigh, 'Haku came over and sat by her, "Chihiro we need to talk."

Chihiro place down her sketchbook. Waiting patiently what the dragon boy had to say.

"Do you wish to go to the Bathhouse to see everyone again?" He asks. Chihiro's eyes lit up with joy. Before Haku knew it Chihiro was hugging him to death.

"Yes!" She screams happily.

Haku POV

Why were you going to say that?! His River shouts at him.

Maybe because I have more common sense! A human can't survive in the spirit world, everyone knows that right? It's common sense. But Chihiro would be grateful to see Lin and Kamaji.

Forgetting someone? My Dragon says to me.

Yubaba ! She'll force Chihiro to be her employer slave, again. Like she did to me. I'll just keep her far away from her. Hopefully, the others haven't told her that Chihiro has returned.

Let's just hope.

"Let's get going then," I say to her. I transform into my dragon. Chihiro climbs on. Hold on. I thought to her. I started flying towards the BathHouse, Chihiro slowly drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 54 8
Who would've known that you would become Satoru Gojo's entire world only to walk out of his life without explanation? That day forever haunts him and...
10.8K 405 29
Seven years have passed. Chihiro has lost all memories of her time in the Spirit World, but they haven't forgotten her. When you're young, so many th...
75 1 12
A young girl who had lived such a hard life, a life she had grown to hate but tolerate, is suddenly faced with something she never thought she would...
88.3K 2.7K 27
It's been 12 years since she left the world where her heart truly belongs. As she goes back after many attempts, what will it take for Chihiro to fin...